Oct 9 episode highlights

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kuhu says to Varsha that Meenu offered deal but she accepted it, and then used the baby to torture Mish for more than a month (phew and I thought it was all the months of pregnancy!) So she deserves a punishment. Punishment kya hai? That she got the property? πŸ˜†

Varsha says punishment is staying in that house because what is important is not property, but position  and her wish is for Kuhu and Kunal to live separately. Have to admit this is the most sane request I've heard in this track.

Now Kunal and Abir are fighting ki sab meri waje se ho raha hai. At least Kunal says meri waje se but Abir says Mishti aur meri waje se πŸ€£

Mishti has booked a house for herself and Abir and announces they are moving away. Koi kal pooch raha tha how can Abir make the decision to give away his property without asking Mishti, aaj Mishti ne aisa kar diya. They just tell each other after the fact for maximum impact πŸ€£

Meenu locks MishBir in the room smiley37smiley37smiley37Meenu gives dialogue about how it is her house and even the sun listens to her or something like that. Abir breaks the lock with a couple of kicks and tells her she can't control either the sun or him. smiley36smiley36

Parul's motivational speech gives Kunal some food for thought. She says tumhe Abir jaisa banna nahi hai Abir jaisa karna hai. Aaaaannnd, Kunal comes to MishBir room to do amazing emotional blackmail again. Mishti nahi maani this time. Kya ho gaya Mish ko?

Chalo we were definitely not wrong about Mishti - drama hi hai sab but she's not even telling Abir this time smiley36 or bekaar mein ghar bhi book kiya. But how? Paise kahan se aaye smiley36

Jas telling Kuhu about the decision, Varsha saying smart decision, and as usual Jas adds some taunts about Mish. Kuhu the defender says Mish can never do anything right in your eyes (lo, ho gayi shining bright and white) πŸ€£πŸ€£

Kuhu says to Varsha they are going away so that maybe you will let me go back to Kunal, for our happiness. Varsha is unconvinced but Kuhu says Abir and Kunal are heart and soul (I mean, hum bhi bekaar mein MishBir aur KuKu ka ship kar rahe the!) and even though she fights with Mishti, she never wished to separate Abir and Kunal.

Precap Meenu sabke samne mIshti se deal karna chahti hai to make them stay πŸ˜†

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mish is in some office says it should be ready soon... 

Abinal enter rjv... Abir says it's all our fault whatever is happening, kunal says no it's not yours or mish fault.. I only let kuhu go... 

Maasi comes n they say about varsha wanting kuku to live separately.. Meenu says it's not right n no member will go out... When abinal is about to leave maasi stops them n Meenu berates she doesn't need her help in talking to her sons.. their both understand every mother except for their own... 

Abir says varsha might've said it in anger, we will give time else let kuhu convince her, but no one will talk to her... 

Meenu says she will talk n her thought is not right...

Mish comes there n says why is it wrong... Abir says varsha aunty wants kuku to live separately...

Mish says I know n what's wrong in that.. and shows papers n design of their new house in mumbai, she has already booked it... Shows it to everyone... 

Meenu says itz not right n you are not going somewhere near...

Mish says haa but it's for good of my baby, ghar should be where love is there not where there is fight everyday, I don't want my child to have same childhood as me

Abir asks why mish completely why I took such big decision without asking you, I know abir but no other way .. and takes him with her saying packing n list everything needs to be done n it should be ready before our baby is born.. 

@bold - So true, wish she was doing this for real!!

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

did she make parul stand guard at the door this time toosmiley36?

not today πŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Comedy chal raha hain kya 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ab toh sab episodes full-on comedy dikhne lage hain, but today was special comedy πŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanamshine

What exactly these people want? Their stupidity is increasing day by day.

Midhbir are leaving without the baby ?

No no, they'll take the baby also once it's born.

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

this has turned into CID with breaking doors smiley37

It was too funny πŸ€£πŸ€£ Nidhi was asking BB if it will work and he broke the lock and came out πŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Best part smiley37

As if they are little kids who did something bad smiley37

Abir kicks and breaks lock in a minute πŸ˜‚

Meenu is losing her brain cells, such a lame attempt to stop them from leaving smiley36

Dialogue was also super lame πŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Now it's not worth to watch even for Mishbir,

Dono kness ke 

Pujari hai,hum aisehi apna khoon jalate hai inke liyeπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Wrong ship - we should have shipped abirnal from the beginning!!

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelfire78

It was too funny πŸ€£πŸ€£ Nidhi was asking BB if it will work and he broke the lock and came out πŸ˜†

🀣

Thanks again for the highlights πŸ˜ƒ Gonna go watch the episode now

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelfire78

ab toh sab episodes full-on comedy dikhne lage hain, but today was special comedy πŸ˜†

It's more like a Horror show!