Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I do have a feeling Mishti is not alone in this plan, Varsha is with her. 

Remember they met before Varsha came home to take Kuhu with her. I feel they planned then.

I guess it’s going to be shown later as their plan to make both Meenu and Kuhu to understand their mistakes and ultimately a master stroke by writers  to white wash Kuhu as well. Dun understand why they made her so mean in the first place.

I might be wrong, but that’s how I feel.

P.S: I am mostly a silent member. I only started watching this show post lockdown, so I am not very well aware of all the tiny back stories. So my guesses might be wrong.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

However did you get your hands on that pic! That is Abir at his weakest. Oh god, I can't even look at it for long. Cringe. Kya kar diya Abir ko..?

Kal tak he was babysitting. Now he's actually like a typical adolescent/teen. Mummy ke viruddh ja sakta hai bas. Aur baaki sabke saamne itna rondu. Mummy ne kamre mein lock kar diya tab yaad aa gaya apna tashan. Varna pura time same shakal as above.

🤣🤣

Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha Abir is not a man of action, sirf baatein karta hai 😆

Anc his priority is Kunal, then bro, last mein Mishti 

Wish she was doing this for real but fake hi sahi, sabko  Sabak mil raha hai including Abir for all his fake I’m leaving the house 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I rewatched oct 9th episode and found 2 things very odd (I know the whole show has become odd right now 😆)

1. When parul was trying to stop mishti from leaving the house, she said mishti's daadi is also in rajkot. Which daadi is parul talking about? Devyani doesn't live in rajkot. Or did she call BM mishti's daadi?😲
  2. Meenu called mishti "mishti maheshwari" but she was always mishti agarwal and now she's mishti rajvansh 

Why is everyone forgetting basic details like relations and surnames in the show? 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Mishti have  made meenu n abir taste their own medicine  . Hamesha meenu bolti hain ki mishbir abir ko dur leke ja rahi hain, ghar todne wali hain ab dekha meenu, bandhi full form mein hain. Aur abir jo sirf hawa mein bolta hain uski ghar chode na ka dekha diya usko uski biwi ne

mishti rocked, meenu and abir shocked 😆