Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I will watch last episode

Characters are changing every day

I will accept whatever they serve on last episode

Just in case, People join a cult called "Kuhuness" do let me know I wanna perform psychological experiments. thanks

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I will watch last episode

Characters are changing every day

I will accept whatever they serve on last episode

Just in case, People join a cult called "Kuhuness" do let me know I wanna perform psychological experiments. thanks

Same decision here..

Will watch last epi .

This oct 1 to 16 th epis...will find a crap day to watch the crap fest..

They have butchered anything and anyone in the show...

Both onscreen and offscreen..

Took extra effort to destroy the essence of the show...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

rofl ðŸ¤£ meenu tranforming to kokilaben avatar,mishti transforming to prelockdown avatar,kuku going back to their sportscar days! abir going back to ....well i dont know what he is really upto🤷

between why everyone has to shift to mumbai doesnt India is a big country??they should have opted for hill stations..sukoon miltha..

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Kya natak chal raha.. 

unable to enjoy this sudden Palti maar episode..

Writers seriously have a serious case of dementia 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Kuhu says to Varsha that Meenu offered deal but she accepted it, and then used the baby to torture Mish for more than a month (phew and I thought it was all the months of pregnancy!) So she deserves a punishment. Punishment kya hai? That she got the property? ðŸ˜†

Varsha says punishment is staying in that house because what is important is not property, but position  and her wish is for Kuhu and Kunal to live separately. Have to admit this is the most sane request I've heard in this track.

Now Kunal and Abir are fighting ki sab meri waje se ho raha hai. At least Kunal says meri waje se but Abir says Mishti aur meri waje se ðŸ¤£

Mishti has booked a house for herself and Abir and announces they are moving away. Koi kal pooch raha tha how can Abir make the decision to give away his property without asking Mishti, aaj Mishti ne aisa kar diya. They just tell each other after the fact for maximum impact ðŸ¤£

Meenu locks MishBir in the room smiley37smiley37smiley37Meenu gives dialogue about how it is her house and even the sun listens to her or something like that. Abir breaks the lock with a couple of kicks and tells her she can't control either the sun or him. smiley36smiley36

Parul's motivational speech gives Kunal some food for thought. She says tumhe Abir jaisa banna nahi hai Abir jaisa karna hai. Aaaaannnd, Kunal comes to MishBir room to do amazing emotional blackmail again. Mishti nahi maani this time. Kya ho gaya Mish ko?

Chalo we were definitely not wrong about Mishti - drama hi hai sab but she's not even telling Abir this time smiley36 or bekaar mein ghar bhi book kiya. But how? Paise kahan se aaye smiley36

Jas telling Kuhu about the decision, Varsha saying smart decision, and as usual Jas adds some taunts about Mish. Kuhu the defender says Mish can never do anything right in your eyes (lo, ho gayi shining bright and white) ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Kuhu says to Varsha they are going away so that maybe you will let me go back to Kunal, for our happiness. Varsha is unconvinced but Kuhu says Abir and Kunal are heart and soul (I mean, hum bhi bekaar mein MishBir aur KuKu ka ship kar rahe the!) and even though she fights with Mishti, she never wished to separate Abir and Kunal.

Precap Meenu sabke samne mIshti se deal karna chahti hai to make them stay ðŸ˜†

Bold-Washing Powder Nirma ke saath saath Ujala bhi dala hai.

Underlined-Indirectly Abir ne Mishti ki wajh se bola. Aur kya baaki hai?

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Wrong ship - we should have shipped abirnal from the beginning!!

I knew Abir played for another team.

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

-repeated-

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail

Last scene: Kuhu wants to win mahaan title. Ghar jodne waali bahu. Mishti plan execute kar rahi hai already but Kuhu will save the day and the family. Yahan bhi Kuhu ko hi limelight milegi. Ghar ka waaris bhi paida karegi. So mandir ka sthapna hokar hi rahega. All bow to the ultimate saviour. Best behen, best devrani, best bahu, best patni, best chachi-maasi, best....bro (yuck).

Ab dikhe Abir ke asli rang. Khud itni baar suggest kiya ki alag rehte hai aur jab finally Mishti ne decide kar liya(acting hi sahi), itna helpless behave kar raha tha. I was laughing throughout. Everytime he drags Mishti away from the hall and today he looked like a kid when Mish was pulling him away. And when he asked her why didn't she discuss with him, she should have said- haan, like you discuss things with me right? Do baar next level hypocrisy dikhaya Abir ne. ðŸ˜‚😂 Aise din aa gaye ki main apni Shah ko troll kar rahi hun-nahi nahi, ye toh Abir hai. Some dil ko thandak.

Varsha wants to vicariously fulfil some secret lifelong dream of living separately with her husband where she doesn't have to compete for love and importance, via Kuhu. She wants Kunal to be the husband she wished Shaurya could've been and the one Mish got(Varsha is simply idolising Abir, she doesn't know the truth). Jazz needs to decide. I thought she wanted Kuhu to rule RJV house and MishBir leaving would have ideally made her happy but she's habituated to finding faults in Mishti no matter what. 

Funniest scene was Meenu locking MishBir in!😂😂😂 Arey, yeh din dekhkar chinese interiors ni karwane chahiye the na! Uske upar lock bhi chinese. Koi doubt nahi hai ki Abir itna kanjoos kyun hai. Ye wala aspect rub off hua hoga.

Kunal's emotional vaar ke baare mein kya kahun. I wish Mishti sach mein sakht ban rahi hoti. Pretending hi sahi, her character was on point today, after sooo long-reminded me of earlier Mishti before her individuality was suppressed post marriage. Again, sadly, thanks to the love of her life. Anyway, at the end of all this, I don't care about any character's arc except Abir's. Itna weak bana diya ki...no words...hopeless ho gaya. 

Su94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Look at abir's face. What a clown he is. ðŸ¤¡

Since the beginning of this track he was like mishti and I are sufficient for each other, I'm leaving the house blah blah and now when he is leaving the house on mishti's  insistence he is sad and is crying ðŸ¤ª

Haa royega hi na, he wants to stay with his pyaare kuku, jinke ke naam pe he has transferred the whole property and now his only motto in life in to do their seva and he'll force mishti also to become parul 2.0 🥱

He isn't even thinking about his baby and mishti's wellbeing, he should be happy that his kid will grow away from his negativity and have a normal life but no he wants his kid to grow up in this toxic house so that he can teach him to sacrifice his happiness for his so called cousins 🤪instead of thinking about his kid's future he is crying because he has to stay away from his jaan kuku🤢

However did you get your hands on that pic! That is Abir at his weakest. Oh god, I can't even look at it for long. Cringe. Kya kar diya Abir ko..?

Kal tak he was babysitting. Now he's actually like a typical adolescent/teen. Mummy ke viruddh ja sakta hai bas. Aur baaki sabke saamne itna rondu. Mummy ne kamre mein lock kar diya tab yaad aa gaya apna tashan. Varna pura time same shakal as above.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Su94

However did you get your hands on that pic! That is Abir at his weakest. Oh god, I can't even look at it for long. Cringe. Kya kar diya Abir ko..?

Kal tak he was babysitting. Now he's actually like a typical adolescent/teen. Mummy ke viruddh ja sakta hai bas. Aur baaki sabke saamne itna rondu. Mummy ne kamre mein lock kar diya tab yaad aa gaya apna tashan. Varna pura time same shakal as above.

Are you being sarcastic or are these your genuine feelings?

See I'm not degrading shah, I'm just saying that he is a hypocrite. He kept on saying 1000 times that he'll leave the house and when he is actually leaving, he is crying ðŸ˜³

Toh Jo bhi mishti ke sath naye ghar mein shift karne ki badi badi baatein ki usne woh sab aise hi hawa mein teer maarne ke liye keh diya, he wasn't actually planning to leave the house because he can't live without his pyaare kuku🤪

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago