Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Wrong ship - we should have shipped abirnal from the beginning!!

Yeh toh humein pata tha that Abir’s first love is Kunal and vice versa, 😆 They are the everlasting Jodi Abinal nobody can separate them! 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wrong ship - we should have shipped abirnal from the beginning!!

RS was right all along: it was and always will be a sibling show..hum logone bekar mein hi apna emotions aur time barbaad kiya 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

It's more like a Horror show!

Comedy horror is a nice genre too 😊 but today's episode was watchable.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

omg that was a hilarious episode..I was literally clapping and laughing when mishti answered back to meenu and didn't give into kunal's emotional blackmail 👏

I wish this was real and they were actually leaving RV house. Oh well at least we got some good scenes today even if they are fake

Meenu's face in the precap scared me so much 

Also seems kuhu's whitewashing has already started 😡

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

omg that was a hilarious episode..I was literally clapping and laughing when mishti answered back to meenu and didn't give into kunal's emotional blackmail 👏

I wish this was real and they were actually leaving RV house. Oh well at least we got some good scenes today even if they are fake

Meenu's face in the precap scared me so much 

Also seems kuhu's whitewashing has already started 😡

@bols - started? what are you talking about? ho gaya pura!

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

@bols - started? what are you talking about? ho gaya pura!

lol that's it? i thought the final step will be giving the baby to mishbir 😆

pallavi25 thumbnail

Thanks for the update and thread, Daya!

Aaj toh mazaa aa Gaya! Watching Mishti take the lead like a commanding officer and order Abir around and not listen to anyone begging and pleading with her! 😆

Even Abir was following her orders with a sad face smiley36

I enjoyed that Mishti is being so firm and nobody can convince her. Drama hi sahi per she’s taking some action instead of going to Mah house and begging Varsha. 

Finally the worm turns, for her baby’s sake she’s taken matters into her own hands, determined to fix relationships in this dysfunctional family! 

Kuhu’s whitewashing 75% done! 
Today K is defending Mishti from Jasmeet’s accusations and confessing that she tortured Mish for more than a month! Wait, wasnt it more like tortured her for 5 months? 😲

Today Mishbir didn’t do Kness jaap. Thank goodness for small mercies. 

Meenu locking Mishbir in their room and I was ready to sing, Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho 😆

Mami was hilarious asking Meenu if locking them will work 🤣

Abir opened it with two kicks 😆 So lame, Meenu, where’s your devilish brain? 

What Kunal said to Abir was a prose version of the song “Mera kuch saman tumhare paas Pada hai, Mera woh saman Lauta do”. Emotional scene! Abinal and Parul all crying! The eternal Bromance of Abinal 

Precap:  Mishbir leaving the house with their bags. What!!! Leaving without their baby? 😲 Are they going to come back for their baby? Why not wait for the delivery? Will Meenu lock them again if they don’t leave right now?🤣

If Mishti is playacting then was Mumbai flat booking all fake? Did she just bring the floor plans to fool them?

Meenu looks devastated with her kajal smudged, she asks Mishti what she wants in return to stay back? Money? Property? Mish retorts  that she’s a businesswoman and only understands material things but not relationships.

Mishti is wearing the same dress that she posed with the fertility doctor in BTS pics. That means baby will be born tomorrow or Monday.

Only 7 more episodes to go....

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for the update and thread, Daya!

Aaj toh mazaa aa Gaya! Watching Mishti take the lead like a commanding officer and order Abir around and not listen to anyone begging and pleading with her! 😆

Even Abir was following her orders with a sad face smiley36

I enjoyed that Mishti is being so firm and nobody can convince her. Drama hi sahi per she’s taking some action instead of going to Mah house and begging Varsha. 

Finally the worm turns, for her baby’s sake she’s taken matters into her own hands, determined to fix relationships in this dysfunctional family! 

Kuhu’s whitewashing 75% done! 
Today K is defending Mishti from Jasmeet’s accusations and confessing that she tortured Mish for more than a month! Wait, wasnt it more like tortured her for 5 months? 😲

Today Mishbir didn’t do Kness jaap. Thank goodness for small mercies. 

Meenu locking Mishbir in their room and I was ready to sing, Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho 😆

Mami was hilarious asking Meenu if locking them will work 🤣

Abir opened it with two kicks 😆 So lame, Meenu, where’s your devilish brain? 

What Kunal said to Abir was a prose version of the song “Mera kuch saman tumhare paas Pada hai, Mera woh saman Lauta do”. Emotional scene! Abinal and Parul all crying! The eternal Bromance of Abinal 

Precap:  Mishbir leaving the house with their bags. What!!! Leaving without their baby? 😲 Are they going to come back for their baby? Why not wait for the delivery? Will Meenu lock them again if they don’t leave right now?🤣

If Mishti is playacting then was Mumbai flat booking all fake? Did she just bring the floor plans to fool them?

Meenu looks devastated with her kajal smudged, she asks Mishti what she wants in return to stay back? Money? Property? Mish retorts  that she’s a businesswoman and only understands material things but not relationships.

Mishti is wearing the same dress that she posed with the fertility doctor in BTS pics. That means baby will be born tomorrow or Monday.

Only 7 more episodes to go....

bold: no no, mishbir will take kuhu to the hospital from mah house, get her to do a c-section and take their baby from there. Then they'll go to mumbai straight 🤣

underline: that's so soon 🥺😭

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seeti maar moment of the day 🥳👏🥳

Kya kheech ke leke gayi abir ko 😎

Bas ek look hi kaafi hai😎

Darwaza tod do daya moment 🥳

Madam is all set for romance 😆

The lost n found department  - kunal rajvansh 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kuhu says to Varsha that Meenu offered deal but she accepted it, and then used the baby to torture Mish for more than a month (phew and I thought it was all the months of pregnancy!) So she deserves a punishment. Punishment kya hai? That she got the property? 😆

Varsha says punishment is staying in that house because what is important is not property, but position  and her wish is for Kuhu and Kunal to live separately. Have to admit this is the most sane request I've heard in this track.

Now Kunal and Abir are fighting ki sab meri waje se ho raha hai. At least Kunal says meri waje se but Abir says Mishti aur meri waje se 🤣

Mishti has booked a house for herself and Abir and announces they are moving away. Koi kal pooch raha tha how can Abir make the decision to give away his property without asking Mishti, aaj Mishti ne aisa kar diya. They just tell each other after the fact for maximum impact 🤣

Meenu locks MishBir in the room smiley37smiley37smiley37Meenu gives dialogue about how it is her house and even the sun listens to her or something like that. Abir breaks the lock with a couple of kicks and tells her she can't control either the sun or him. smiley36smiley36

Parul's motivational speech gives Kunal some food for thought. She says tumhe Abir jaisa banna nahi hai Abir jaisa karna hai. Aaaaannnd, Kunal comes to MishBir room to do amazing emotional blackmail again. Mishti nahi maani this time. Kya ho gaya Mish ko?

Chalo we were definitely not wrong about Mishti - drama hi hai sab but she's not even telling Abir this time smiley36 or bekaar mein ghar bhi book kiya. But how? Paise kahan se aaye smiley36

Jas telling Kuhu about the decision, Varsha saying smart decision, and as usual Jas adds some taunts about Mish. Kuhu the defender says Mish can never do anything right in your eyes (lo, ho gayi shining bright and white) 🤣🤣

Kuhu says to Varsha they are going away so that maybe you will let me go back to Kunal, for our happiness. Varsha is unconvinced but Kuhu says Abir and Kunal are heart and soul (I mean, hum bhi bekaar mein MishBir aur KuKu ka ship kar rahe the!) and even though she fights with Mishti, she never wished to separate Abir and Kunal.

Precap Meenu sabke samne mIshti se deal karna chahti hai to make them stay 😆

Kuhu tortured Mishti only for a month?

And writers thought to insert that to prove what? That months prior to that she was taking surrogacy seriously and was doing it out of her goodness!

Can't believe writers are still whitewashing her villainous acts!

She says she needs to be punished in front of Abinal? And what did they do? Shake their heads vigorously saying no no Kuhu, bhagwan ko koi punishment deta hai kya? 

Bhagwan jo deta hai woh hum bhakt prasad samjah ke le let hai... 

Shake Head No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Here, we got your flowers and all of Bro's property.

Varsha says for Kuhu more than property it is the position that is more important? Hahahahaha

Varshaji, kabhi Rajvansh house jaa ke dekho Abir aur Mishti ki kya position hai?

Your darling daughter treats them like servants! Heck, their servants actually have it better than them... at least they don't have to deal with Kuhuness!

Badi aayi position ki baat karne!

Kuhu had no faith in Kunal's ability tabhi toh she had to do the surrogacy deal. Kunal took objection to it for 3 whole seconds... so now prove your love to him, go and live elsewhere na. Par Kuhu thodi chhodegi yeh aish aaram ki zindagi and 2 extra servants muft muft muft!

Yes, Abir! This is all because of tumhari aur Mishti ki wajah se! You guys need to stop to exist! Please disappear!

Ab sab log toh Kuhu ki jaise sirft khushiya hi khushiya thodi baant sakte hai 😛

Mishti and Abir ki sari hoshiyari is just limited to Meenu! Thanks but no thanks for your angry or whatever stupid avatar Mishti! We all know you are just doing it to make Meenu realize her mistake because you can't wait to dance on Khushiya hi baante... 🥱😵

Meenu can't control Sun and her Son. 

Meenu, I will let you in on a secret - just pamper Kuhu and give her all your property and keep her happy (I know it's an uphill task you but if you keep berating Mishti every now and then it should be able to manage). Your son will be controlled automagically. 

Happy Bro

Happy life!

KuKu ko aacha weapon mil gaya hai blackmailing ka. Husband-wife dono ka accha hai... property milte hai phirse blackmailing shuru! Bhai ab, Mishti chali jayegi toh Kuhu ka insult ka daily quota kaise khatam hoga? Kunal has to look after her happiness na... toh he can't let bhai go! 

Afterall, for him,

Happy wife,

Happy life!

And here we thought MishBir were the ideal couple 

Mishti is staying firm because nach baliye ke liye mari jaa rahi hai! Just waiting for Meenu to once say sorry and see how she starts the dance!

Arre paise Kuhu se udhar liye honge... waise bhi kharcha paani toh mangna hi padega na ab Kuhu se, sare paise jo de diye hai!

So chuhe maarke billi... you know the rest!

Kuhu telling Jas that Jas always has issues with Mishti?

Colby mocking Usman for his hairline but... | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA &  Boxing Discussion

Kaun se milk se Kuhu ji ko bath dilwaya hai aaj? 

Cow, Soy or Almond? 🤔

Kuhu is the peacekeeper in the house... slow caps!!

Her ill-wish to bhagwanji was only limited to giving pimples to Mishti!... slow caps again!

Ummm... curse gallore itni jaldi bhool gayi? Haan right, Pregnancy hormones, yes yes!

She never wanted the brother to fight... par haan, enjoyed with popcorn when the brothers actually fought over Mishti meeting her friends at night!

Bhai please, ab Meenu ko baksh do!! She needs justice in this Kuhuness haunted madhouse!