Naagin 5

Vani OS - Dil Ibaadat

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗

I wrote a new OS. This is dedicated to @IfritAmbrose. I really hope you like it. You know after writing one scene yesterday, I had more ideas. I had to pen them down. Couldn't resist. 

So I began from a moment when Sharad Veer returns home. Tried to write a few blissful moments. 

Do read and let me know how you feel about it. 

I have my internals from next week so won't be able to write any new OS for a while. Will post a new one on 20th October. 

DIL IBAADAT 

Bani ran out of her room when Ponky informed her that his Veer Bhai had come back home. 

Bani looked at him. He was tired, hurt and exhausted. Can she tell him that that seeing him right now gave her unexplainable peace of mind? Can she let him know that the very thought of him being hurt broke her from the inside? Can she confess that she was praying for her husband's safety? 

Veer looked at her. She was tired, hurt and exhausted. He could see wind-stirred waves in her eyes. If one were brave enough to enter their depths, all else would blur and they would fall so deep in love that they would choose to stay there, no matter what. And he chose to stay there. He realized that again. 

Bani stopped a few feet away from him. Was she crying? His heart asked. Yes she was, yet another tear that rolled down her cheek gave it away. Veer was astonished. Something had changed. He took a step towards Bani. 

He did not realize what exactly happened but he heard her muffled sobs after she rushed to slam herself into his chest. Bani's hug was stronger than anything he has ever known, as if holding him was not quite enough for her , she wanted to feel every ounce of his being. In that moment he felt so close to her, he felt awake somehow, more alive than he had been in a very long time. For in this moment Veer yearned to be safe within walls, protected. Bani was helping him. She was saving him. He does not know what has got into her but he is grateful for this moment, for having his sweet heart in his arms. For him, the woman in his arms means the world. He knew he could go to hell and back for her. He will do anything and everything in his power to keep her safe. Because... He had just done that. 

~~~

Bani came to her room and stopped Mayuri from entering who was just behind her. 

"What is it that you want Mayuri? Mere peeche peeche mere kamre tak kyon aa gayi tum?". Bani was seriously annoyed. 

Veer was sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine but whatever started happening at the door seemed really interesting. 

"Tum jaanti toh ho Bani, Mujhe Veer ki kitni chinta ho rahi hai. I just wanted to see ke woh theek hai yaa nahi. I am concerned that's it." Mayuri spoke in a voice as sugar coated as possible.

"Aaj ki taza khabar yeh hai ki Veeranshu Singhania bilkul sahi salaamat apne ghar waapas aa chuke hai. Unka ek sarr, do haath aur do pairr theek hai. Abhi tak unka dimaagi santulan bhi theek hai, jo bigad sakta hai agar tumne unhe aur zyada pareshaan kiya toh." 

Veer wanted to laugh. His sweet heart is savage. 

"Maine Veer ko pareshaan thodi kiya Bani, Not fair for you to say that." Mayuri made a face. 

"Jabse Veer waapas aaya hai tabse fevicol ki tarah chipki hui ho usse. Aur koi kaam nahi hai kya tumhe." Bani knew that if Mayuri stood in front of her for another minute, her brain might explode with anger. 

"Bani main bass ek aakhri baar dekh loon Veer ko. I don't think tumhe isse koi problem honi chahiye" Mayuri tried to act innocent by blinking her fake eye lashes. 

"Mujhe koi problem nahi hai Mayuri. Problem tumhe hai, kyonki tum mere pati par dore daalti rehti ho. Veer pe chance maarne ke mauke dhundti rehti ho. Aur tumhaari iss problem ka solution hai mere paas. Main tumhe Veer ki ek photo whatsApp kar deti hoon, tum raat bhar baith ke jee bhar ke hi nahi pet bharke taadti rehna uss photo ko. Chaho toh aarti bhi utaar lena uski." 

Veer burst into laughter and he walked towards the door. He could literally imagine smoke coming out of Bani's ears. 

"Veer!" Mayuri cribbed for help. 

"Mayuri, don't you think you have had enough for today. Do you want ke meri gharwaali tumhara aur tamasha banaaye. Cheekh cheekh ke tumse yeh kahe ke 'Mera pati sirf mera hai'." 

God save Bani. If Mayuri was being too much, her husband was no less dramatic. Veer looked at her and swore if looks could kill, he just had a ritualistic funeral. 

"Veer!" Mayuri demanded attention again. 

"Shaant sweet heart shaant." Veer stopped Bani when she tried to say something. "Mayuri aaj ka program yahi khatam karte hai, tum dono apni cat fight kal continue karna. Kal main popcorn lekar baithunga. Abhi tum jaao yaha se. Good night" Mayuri gritted her teeth when Veer shut the door on her face. 

Bani turned to go to the cupboard and picked out her black night gown. She needed a warm shower and after that a cup of herbal tea to relax. It had been a long day. She stepped towards the bathroom when Veer held both her arms and pulled her back into his chest. "Sweet heart itna gussa health ke liye bilkul achha nahi hota. Shaant ho jaao... Anulom vilom karo" Bani realized that he is feeling better because he was getting into his elements. She just stared at him as he kept teasing her.

~~~

Bani sat in from of the dressing table and wiped her hair. She applied moisturizer on her face. She was about to open the bottle of lotion when Veer held her hand and sat beside her. 

"Let me help you with that sweet heart. Main laga deta hoon." Veer was happy as well as amazed of how easily she let him have that bottle of lotion. 

"Main jab se aayaa hoon tab se dekh raha hoon ke tum kuch badli badli si lag rahi ho. Kuch hua hai kya." He asked squeezing some lotion in his hand and applying it on her right arm. 

"Haan Veer bohot kuch badla hai. Mere liye tumhara nazariya badal gaya hai kyonki Jay ki sachaii mere saamne aa gayi." Veer patiently listened to her while applying lotion on her left hand. She talked about how betrayed she felt because of Jay. That he was a dishonest man who just wanted to take advantage of her for his selfish motives. 

"Maine tumhe bohot galat samjha hai Veer. Tumhe kya kuch nahi kaha. Kitni badtameezi ki. Main tumhaare baare me galat thi Veer. Maine toh tumhe kabhi samjha hi nahi. Kabhi koshish bhi nahi ki." 

The guilt felt like ice in her guts. She will not be able to melt it on her own, she needs him to bring his warmth, to show her that she can be better. She wants to apologize to him as long as she could. So though it's hard to move past her mistakes, she owned them, held them as her own, and accepted that he is still a kind soul who respects her for who she is. 

"Hey... Sweet heart..." Veer tried to say something. 

"I am sorry Veer, I really am. Jab se ghar aaye ho tab se tumse baat karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon. Himmat hi nahi ho rahi thi... Isiliye maine tumhaare liye ek sorry note bhi likha tha." Given another moment, Bani knew she would break down into tears. 

"Tumne mere liye love letter likha?" Veer was shocked. Happy but shocked. There was a big smile on his face. All of this was unexpected. He did not see any of it coming. 

"Kya tum mujhe kabhi maaf kar paaoge Veer?" Bani weeped. 

He held her face in his palms and wiped her tears. "Tum rone waalo mein se nahi rulaane waalo mein se ho Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania. Aise aansu mat bahaya karo. Mujhe bilkul achha nahi lagta." 

"Aur sweet heart, please calm down. Poori zindagi padi hai. Tumhe mujhse  jaise aur jitni baar maafi maangni hai tum maang sakti ho. Tumhe mere saath jo karna hai tum kar sakti ho. I don't mind." There was a ring of mischief in his voice. 

Bani looked at him.  His eyes were the color of deep sienna, with a mischievous glint that seemed to reflect the corners of his mouth, which were fighting a smile. In them, she could see his sincerity too. They were every shade of brown anyone could imagine, a raw umber and caramel mix, dotted with bits of dark chocolate. They glow with humor and playfulness that gives her shivers and wraps her in a warm embrace at the same time. The way he is looking at her right now, makes her feel so different, so special. 

"Tum theek toh ho naa Veer." She asked still looking into his eyes. 

"Haan". He nodded. 

Her bangles scattered on the dressing table caught her attention. She opened the drawer to arrange the bangles properly. She was almost done when she felt his feather light touch on her shoulder. She looked at him questioningly and realized that the strap of her gown had slid down which he put in place. The moment was brief. She wanted to say something right now but she just fell short of words.  They were close. The hint of his subtle cologne engulfed her senses. Her heartbeat slowed  to the kind of rhythm usually reserved for the deepest of her dreams. Veer was about to say something, she knew but suddenly his phone rang. 

"Phone baj raha hai tumhara" 

"Toh" 

"Baat nahi karni?"

"Um hmm, nahi karni"

"Tumhe jo karna hai karo, poora din bit gaya... Mujhe aaraam karna hai."

She got up and turned to leave but he held her wrist. He tightened his grip  a little bit when she looked back at him and tried to free her hand. 

~~~

Veer smiled lazily as he could feel the morning sun rays stream though the curtains. He smiled even more as he heard his wife murmur something in her sleep. She was cuddled into him. He remembered that they were having a conversation last night when she drifted into sleep. What he does not remember is how she managed to corner him and conquer his side of the bed. 'That is exactly what happens when you are married Veer' he thought and suppressed a chuckle. 

She looked so comfortable and calm. He took this time to admire her beauty. Her emotions were not easily hidden on her face. He remembers her apologies and he knew she meant them. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were his favorite. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief.  As and when he looked into her eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with one simple thing: passion. Passion turned her eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them he read clearly that she would fight to the very last tear for everything she believes in . She would not let the world break her. Sure she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self from her. She clung to it with passion. Passion that made her beautiful. The passion that made him fall for her. 

"Good morning sweet heart" He wished cutely while she was still asleep. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Damn good yaar. 👏

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome yaar...👏

Loved the convo between VaNi 😊and bani's savage reply to Mayuri😈

Finally the caring side of bani for veer❤️

SadSerenade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the pm and goodluck for your internals hon! OMG MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT when she hugged him😭“Good morning sweetheart” hayeeee when I tell u I melted. honestly your OS are like treats to keep us entertained until weekends so thank you for taking the time to write! I wish I could @ the writers and tell to them include your scenes from your OS and into the show 😂 

Thank you so much 🤗

Originally posted by: libran90

Damn good yaar. 👏

Thank you so much 🤗

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Awesome yaar...👏

Thank you so much 🤗

Loved the convo between VaNi 😊and bani's savage reply to Mayuri😈

My favorite line is "Main Veer ki photo WhatsApp karti hoon. Jee bharke hi nahi pet bharke tadti rehna"🤣

Finally the caring side of bani for veer❤️

Yes! I am eagerly waiting to see it on the show. 

Originally posted by: SadSerenade

Thank you for the pm and goodluck for your internals hon!

Thank you so much ❤️

OMG MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT when she hugged him😭

I am hoping for such a moment on the show when Sharad returns. Please bholenaath humaari ichha poori kar dijiye. 

“Good morning sweetheart” hayeeee when I tell u I melted. 

You know I wrote this scene especially after I saw that bed partition in the dheeraj surbhi frame. I wanted to write a sweet and romantic morning moment for Sharad and Surbhi. 

honestly your OS are like treats to keep us entertained until weekends so thank you for taking the time to write!

Thank you, that makes me feel special. I feel I am able to express myself the best when I write something. I had not written anything fictional in a very long time. Vani inspired me. 

I wish I could @ the writers and tell to them include your scenes from your OS and into the show 😂

That is one of the best compliment that I have got. Thanks love. 🤗

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woahhh!!! This is incredible writing! Especially that last paragraph! I love the wordplay you use! Its ingenious!❤️ I loved it!!!!🤗

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Woahhh!!! This is incredible writing! Especially that last paragraph! I love the wordppaly you use! Its ingenious!❤️ I loved it!!!!🤗

thank you so much 🤗

please tell me your name