Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Gau sid convo

Saala koyi aisi dikh rahi hoti (backside alia or Jacqueline) tho maza aata but mereko koyi bhi aisi nahi lagi ki wow kya karoon ho ladies main toh aadat se majboor

G- what’s your type 

S - I don’t know

G- what do you mean everyone has a type

S- I don’t have a type 

G- what’s attractive to you 

S - personality persona and connect

G - last season ka bond Woh personality thi na

S- Woh connect acha tha yar 

G- taal mel

S - taal mel toh hai hi nahi. She is innocent girl yar and was vulnerable and people in the house were basically using her Atleast in our times people were using people and she was easily available for that May be because outlook exposure nahi tha and you are on this big stage and vulnerable tho I saw that I felt like protecting and that’s who it’s been and we are good friends. 

Iss convo.mein log negativity kaise dhoond sakte hain. It just  shows to me  that he was the only one who understood what sana is going through intitiallh . how ppl r taking adv of her innocence.

We all agree here right that initially sid support helped sana a lot . He actually managed to pull her out of the paras daldal .

And yes it started from protectiveness and then the feelings grew. 

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It’s so true though what Sid said.. he really doesn’t have a type. His type isn’t Sana because if we look at his known alleged ex-girlfriends, none of them are like Sana. But everything about Sana for him was fresh, unique, and most importantly real, and that’s why they work so well. They are both one in a billion for each other 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Smoking ka he gave reason that he started again after a fight two days ago..maybe the gauhar one or maybe some other...and he would stop from tomorrow

He is clearly upset due to personal reasons . 

Sana was also all off. 

LD main bohot pampering hui hai ek dusre ki !!! 

Ab yaad aa rahi hai !!!

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

aisa kounsa fight tha two days back that he couldn’t control the urge to smoke? 

Don't know...I saw this clip and hina asked him that u were doing better..then why again??

Then he replied that he started after the fight and he'll do it one more last time and stop from tomorrow ( not exact convo but something like this nad I m not sure if he had totally stopped or just controlled a bit)

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Sana was also all off. 

Ab yaad aa rahi hai !!!

I don't know what's going on but I hate seeing him like this

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He said Being home. Then Hina said home and then she asked if he went out in these six months and so on

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Don't know...I saw this clip and hina asked him that u were doing better..then why again??

Then he replied that he started after the fight and he'll do it one more last time and stop from tomorrow ( not exact convo but something like this nad I m not sure if he had totally stopped or just controlled a bit)

has a serious fight between contestants taken place yet to match wat sid is saying? 

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Sana was also all off. 

Ab yaad aa rahi hai !!!

Yeah ofcourse..but we have to consider that he always had this habit of going into zone and overthinking..it's just that we couldn't see that nd since we are watching the live now ,we also have started overthinking on his every action...there are good days and there are bad days...somedays we are extremely happy and somedays we are off..