Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Nalaiko mein kab se puch rahi hoon, koi batayega precap kia tha?

Also Ash and Intru, you guys saw the episode na? How was the dance? And more importantly, how was Sid?

Dance tomorrow! 
and the convo between Sid and Gauhar was nothing but simple, nothing for shippers to get hurt or solos to dance! I mean it was just any other conversation! 🤷‍♀️

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can someone telepathically tell sid to stop bloody mumbling please 🥱

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Ofcourse ...but thats what I m saying that it happens..we do get homesick...we do have our off days and sometimes we feel lonely and bored for days..maybe he is feeling that too...it happens..

It could be. Even in the past season, Sana affected him the most. 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

has a serious fight between contestants taken place yet to match wat sid is saying? 

For now just between sid and gauhar and that wasn't much serious ...maybe he got stressed out due to fight among others.. anything can affect a person who is on recover from any addiction..even a small fight can affect him..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No diva . He is completely off . Just watch the clips. He is missing home . He himself is saying this has never happened !!

Yeah he is off. He is missing her defo. It's tough for him. Usko aadat nahi huyi kyaa sana ke cuddles kisses love ki. 

And this is the 1st time he is being away from her ,cant see her.  Even in secret room for a week he cld atleast see  her . Wo phase thoda to better tha . This is slowly becoming tough for him . 

And may be he initially thought he wld be able to do it  . But itnaa asaan gota nahi hai. After coming out he will appreciate sana more. Sometimes kisi se door jaane se aapko avtuallybrelaise hota hai ki unki kyaa value hai aapki life mei 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yeah he is off. He is missing her defo. It's tough for him. Usko aadat nahi huyi kyaa sana ke cuddles kisses love ki. 

And this is the 1st time he is being away from her ,cant see her.  Even in secret room for a week he cld atleast see  her . Wo phase thoda to better tha . This is slowly becoming tough for him . 

And may be he initially thought he wld be able to do it  . But itnaa asaan gota nahi hai. After coming out he will appreciate sana more. Sometimes kisi se door jaane se aapko avtuallybrelaise hota hai ki unki kyaa value hai aapki life mei 

Absolutely . Its very important to stay away for sometime in any relationship. Msk ke baad usko ghar le gayaa . After BB14 lets see what happens . 

100% sana se baat hui hai uski !!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iram510

my conclusion is leading me in that direction too....it’s  the only thing that sounds logical 

that could be logical but wouldn't explain why Sid was mumbling do you love me to the mike

iram510 thumbnail

I don’t understand how will they keep the audience captivated once seniors leave 🤡

iram510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

that could be logical but wouldn't explain why Sid was mumbling do you love me to the mike

sana tou nahi bb this season?!? 😆

Edit:can it clearly be seen him talking into the mike or to himself? 

Edited by iram510 - 3 years ago