AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by AngelsDevil - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Maine episode finally pura dekh liya aur mujhe aaj bhi samajh nhi aa rha ki sab log kyu bhadke hai??

Can someone help me??

He said k he was drawn to Sana because she was vulnerable and so he felt protective towards her warna koi taal mel nahi tha.. And that they are good friends now.. 

Kyu bhadke hain? Because they are idiots.. A couple of shehnazians said k he said k there was nothing romantic between him and Sana and sab lag gaye line mein rone without bothering to see the clip

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

live mein time nahi dikhate

ok do u think a phone convo is taking place thru mike....? that’s the only logical thing or else it looks so random him mumbling this 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gau sid convo

Saala koyi aisi dikh rahi hoti (backside alia or Jacqueline) tho maza aata but mereko koyi bhi aisi nahi lagi ki wow kya karoon ho ladies main toh aadat se majboor

G- what’s your type 

S - I don’t know

G- what do you mean everyone has a type

S- I don’t have a type 

G- what’s attractive to you 

S - personality persona and connect

G - last season ka bond Woh personality thi na

S- Woh connect acha tha yar 

G- taal mel

S - taal mel toh hai hi nahi. She is innocent girl yar and was vulnerable and people in the house were basically using her Atleast in our times people were using people and she was easily available for that May be because outlook exposure nahi tha and you are on this big stage and vulnerable tho I saw that I felt like protecting and that’s who it’s been and we are good friends. 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Still dance? ye kia pagalpan hai? This dance happened on Monday and they are gonna telecast it on Thursday?

But then who saw it and called it soft p*rn? Adha dikhaya kia?

Wahi kuch kuch bits of them dancing ..that's it

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What is the update on sidnaazians on twitter....how are they taking the convo? 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

ok do u think a phone convo is taking place thru mike....? that’s the only logical thing or else it looks so random him mumbling this 

Agar aisa hota tou kabhi bhi live mein nahi dikhate.. Phone call tou confession room mein hoti

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just want to know k kal aisa kia hua k he went from being this happy and relaxed guy to this stressed out guy who is mumbling in the mike and smoking repeatedly

Smoking ka he gave reason that he started again after a fight two days ago..maybe the gauhar one or maybe some other...and he would stop from tomorrow

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Matlab we have to wait till Friday to find out what upset Sid to this extent? Excellent.. Simply excellent

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Maine episode finally pura dekh liya aur mujhe aaj bhi samajh nhi aa rha ki sab log kyu bhadke hai??

Can someone help me??

Logon ko raai kaa phaad banaane ki aadat hai😆. Sid was funny . Wo rubina ke bhi mast maze le raha tha aaj. Rubina is actually dumb or bahut chid jaati hai😆.  Even his husband was laughing jab sid uski wife ki bjaa raha tha🤣.

Baaki tatoo task mein sid ne kuch bhi galat nahi kiya in my view. Task tha khatam 

And that sid gauhar convo was gold. I look at it in a very positive way.  The guy basically told what initially drove him towards her.