Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Smoking ka he gave reason that he started again after a fight two days ago..maybe the gauhar one or maybe some other...and he would stop from tomorrow

fight two days ago hui but he is stressed today.. Kal tou itni baar nahi gaya tha but aaj baar baar gaya hai

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Gau sid convo

Saala koyi aisi dikh rahi hoti (backside alia or Jacqueline) tho maza aata but mereko koyi bhi aisi nahi lagi ki wow kya karoon ho ladies main toh aadat se majboor

G- what’s your type 

S - I don’t know

G- what do you mean everyone has a type

S- I don’t have a type 

G- what’s attractive to you 

S - personality persona and connect

G - last season ka bond Woh personality thi na

S- Woh connect acha tha yar 

G- taal mel

S - taal mel toh hai hi nahi. She is innocent girl yar and was vulnerable and people in the house were basically using her Atleast in our times people were using people and she was easily available for that May be because outlook exposure nahi tha and you are on this big stage and vulnerable tho I saw that I felt like protecting and that’s who it’s been and we are good friends. 

Thanks a ton pari 

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Smoking ka he gave reason that he started again after a fight two days ago..maybe the gauhar one or maybe some other...and he would stop from tomorrow

aisa kounsa fight tha two days back that he couldn’t control the urge to smoke? 

iram510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Gau sid convo

Saala koyi aisi dikh rahi hoti (backside alia or Jacqueline) tho maza aata but mereko koyi bhi aisi nahi lagi ki wow kya karoon ho ladies main toh aadat se majboor

G- what’s your type 

S - I don’t know

G- what do you mean everyone has a type

S- I don’t have a type 

G- what’s attractive to you 

S - personality persona and connect

G - last season ka bond Woh personality thi na

S- Woh connect acha tha yar 

G- taal mel

S - taal mel toh hai hi nahi. She is innocent girl yar and was vulnerable and people in the house were basically using her Atleast in our times people were using people and she was easily available for that May be because outlook exposure nahi tha and you are on this big stage and vulnerable tho I saw that I felt like protecting and that’s who it’s been and we are good friends. 

thanx hun 👍

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

He said k he was drawn to Sana because she was vulnerable and so he felt protective towards her warna koi taal mel nahi tha.. And that they are good friends now.. 

Kyu bhadke hain? Because they are idiots.. A couple of shehnazians said k he said k there was nothing romantic between him and Sana and sab lag gaye line mein rone without bothering to see the clip

R they serious?? Yaar yeh log kitna gaur se dekhte hai😳

Yeah he said all this but usme kya?? What were they expecting?? Pehle konsa unhone kabhi bola hai...

Aur waise by any chance if that's the actual truth toh unko toh kush hona chahiye na?? What's there to bash him..it's not like he or even sana ever accepted that they are in relationship..so if they aren't then on what basis can they even blame him..

Edited by divaprincess - 3 years ago
iram510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Agar aisa hota tou kabhi bhi live mein nahi dikhate.. Phone call tou confession room mein hoti

well in that case I’m totally confused. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

R they serious?? Yaar yeh log kitna gaur se dekhte hai😳

Yeah he said all this but usme kya?? What were they expecting?? Pehle konsa unhone kabhi bola hai...

Aur waise by any chance if that's the actual truth toh unko toh kush hona chahiye na?? What's there to bash him..it's not like he or even sana ever accepted that they are in relationship..so if they aren't then on what basis can they even blame him..

Clearly they forgot k Sana ne MSK mein bola tha k usko taraf se kuch nahi tha.. And ussey pata hai Sid nahi ayega

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

well in that case I’m totally confused. 

Trust me, You can't be more confused then I am😆