Recommendations for Rikara stories

Akirawinx thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please recommend Ishqbaaz stories where I can read equal Rikara if not more. I am new to Rikara, just happened to watch a VM and watched the IB, I think there was more to them which was left unsaid. Obviously Shivika are cool characters, but with Rikara they could have done more, like I don't know if Om ever got to know what all Gauri suffered in hands of Kali, like getting forced to marry Kali along with his brothers, being chained, etc . They are so different and strong, but their character development was left incomplete which is so sad.

So pls recommend me stories where I can read equal ShivOmRu and AniRiVya along with RiKara, Shivika and RuVya as well bcuz the boys and girls fun is something I enjoyed other than the different love story of Rikara. I would love to read more Rikara, but not sure if there are IB stories with less Shivika, bcuz most emphasize on them. 

Looking forward to replies girls.

Edited by Akirawinx - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RikaraStan thumbnail

Just search "Rikara writers index Indiaforums" in google and you will find a page which has the index of popular rikara writers,  i would love to give you the link but newbies are not allowed to post hyperlinks. Also you can find stories in wattpad also.

Akirawinx thumbnail

Are there any stories where Gauri meets Om before he undergoes the transformation from Artistic gentle Omkara to the headless Business man version post Jhanvi's suicide attempt. I always wondered how it will be like if RiKara met when Om was like at the beginning of IB or even better how the story would have been if Gauri was in IB from the beginning. Hope this will be interesting and looking forward to read some stories like that, please recommend

Akirawinx thumbnail

Thank you dear, really appreciate the reply @Rikarastan

Edited by Akirawinx - 3 years ago