Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Gaslighting. I seriously don't know what's up with Shweta. Her husband seems so sensible and his blogs about the case are so on point. Somewhere I think she is way too emotional and has been successfully manipulated by the media( unlike people here who think she has some ulterior motive🙄) There are so many fans ( genuine ones) who have made up their mind that it's murder.Politicians are meeting his father,making baseless claims all this shows that they are using his family's emotions. At the end they will dump them like a hot potato while the family will have to face the burnt.

I still don't feel it's murder and don't understand why people are not at all ready to believe that he might have taken his own life. The biggest question is if they believe he was killed then who killed him and why? There isn't a single suspect here and no clear motive. 

With the kind of coverage and outburst this case has gotten it's surprising that CBI is still giving vague statements instead of clearing the chaos. What game are they playing?!! 

Agree with everything you said.

@ bold....the only thing that keeps me getting too mad at her because I know how easy it is for these politicians and these jokers and fake news peddlers like Arnab to manipulate a bereaved and grieving family......even intelligent and smart people can be taken advantage of when they are down and are emotionally broken.....I know this is what is happening right now...and just like you I am scared of the same thing...that once the agenda of media and politicians will be fulfilled they will be dropping this family like a hot potato....these people do not care for the family..they are going to be in a sticky situation...I hope if not anyone else...God is on their side...they were on the right track in the beginning and then I guess a lot of people manipulated them...and now Sushant and the family ..everyone's reputation is being tarnished...and that is absolutely sad.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NightonEarth

Phir AIIMS Mein hi admission lena padega agar asli main hunger strike kiye toh, Biscuit khane wala hunger srike nahi.

The country is getting through the pandemic and doctors have to answer the relentless dragging of home made forensic experts. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

So I also read on this forum that even a 5-year-old kid could see those pictures on the internet and conclude that its a murder and not suicide. But this family with an IPS officer and Supreme court lawyers with all their professional experience and full access to the body could not conclude the same? They neither said its a murder in their initial statement to Mumbai Police. Nor did they say that after 40 days or so to Bihar police. But after 3 months they come out blaming AIIMS for false reporting.

You are asking logical questions! The family only claimed abetment to suicide and not murder. Today they don’t want to accept suicide. Child’s play at hand when morphed pictures are being posted and one Cant tell the lies from the truth.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Why can't these people just admit that their idea of justice is their version of truth? 

They have their narrative and thats the only truth for them ðŸ˜†

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

When you have family like this, you don't need any enemy to destroy you. If possible, she should come up with one logical murder theory. Or she wants doctors to leave their job in this pandemic and write down a fictional murder novel?

A doctor who was open minded enough to assume it was possible murder given the online evidence showcasing  and expose only to have a 7 member panel decide otherwise. 
It’s ridiculous when Sweta indulges in the Republic mud slinging expecting only a certain result from the investigation 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fosla

A doctor who was open minded enough to assume it was possible murder given the online evidence showcasing  and expose only to have a 7 member panel decide otherwise. 
It’s ridiculous when Sweta indulges in the Republic mud slinging expecting only a certain result from the investigation 

Doctors didn't hide the truth is itself an achievement. This case is part of dirty politics from all sides. Doctors would have became hero for barking TRP channels, fake hunger strike warriors, national didi and many more if they had supported fake murder angle. They decided to speak the truth is itself remarkable job. This national didi was convicted with suicide angle before Arnab started barking, but now it's too hard to digest the same thing.

If she's worried about Rhea would come out of jail, she should calm down because that's not happening anytime soon. She was not arrested for murder. If not in one case, they would trap her in another case. 

Only thing I understand behind this desperate attempt, if this case ever moved to abetment to suicide angle, didi herself is in trouble. She changed his medicine a week before his death without taking him to psychiatrist. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Doctors didn't hide the truth is itself an achievement. This case is part of dirty politics from all sides. Doctors would have became hero for barking TRP channels, fake hunger strike warriors, national didi and many more if they had supported fake murder angle. They decided to speak the truth is itself remarkable job. This national didi was convicted with suicide angle before Arnab started barking, but now it's too hard to digest the same thing.

If she's worried about Rhea would come out of jail, she should calm down because that's not happening anytime soon. She was not arrested for murder. If not in one case, they would trap her in another case. 

Only thing I understand behind this desperate attempt, if this case ever moved to abetment to suicide angle, didi herself is in trouble. She changed his medicine a week before his death without taking him to psychiatrist. 

I think didi has connections and won’t be arrested . Looking at Priyanka’s behaviour regarding money.. who knows she could actually be responsible. No one meddles so much in grown up man’s life, especially when they have a family of their own. Ridiculous. People are commenting there is nothing wrong the guy was stealing money, when she was just threatening for making payments ðŸ¤ª

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

More raita coming....why Shweta why?

Wait for CBI's verdict atleast if you had put your faith in it.🤔

She has so many followers on twitter.. it is not very easy to let go all the attention she is getting.

A little bit of research can help her get educated about her brothers condition. But she is denying that Sushant had any problems and believing in the media created lies... I can't blame her..  one of my executive friend was talking the same shit.. :( 

And for Arnab and others..

"You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you cannot beat one idiot with 40 facts". - Rumi

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

"Sushant Conspiracy Exposed" says Shweta Singh Kirti over Sudhir Gupta's Leaked Audio Tape

AIIMS doctor Dr Sudhir Gupta's leaked audio tapes claiming 'Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered' suggests a U turn after the AIIMS report ruled out murder theory...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sushant-conspiracy-exposed-says-shweta-singh-kirti-over-sudhir-guptas-leaked-audio-tape_169696

🤔

all these greedy sister and his family should first question by CBI , everything started for their carve for money of 15 crores lead to some innocent girlfriend of his to jail. just money minded who exposed every detail of sushant after his death . Instead remembering as good actors his family and bhakta IT cell media dragged him by exposing every detail of personal life in name of  investigation of a suicide to murder.  His family could not stay with him when he was alive and when he require most support of his family but they are busy blame all and sundry with conspiracy theory after his death  . 

Edited by Bazigar - 3 years ago