Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

AIIMS falls under the purview of the Central govt.

Maha Home minister made several visits to ED and CBI offices in Sept

AIIMS report kept getting delayed

Sanjay Raut and Fadnavis had a meeting on 27th Sept

Mumbai Police and Sena started reciting "let the CBI complete its probe" jaap

A mutually acceptable agreement has been reached.

The chats were leaked for a reason. You will know the reason soon.

They got away with 26/11, this is child's play for them. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can someone clarifies, how come  Sushant had  so many dots on his neck? 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So I also read on this forum that even a 5-year-old kid could see those pictures on the internet and conclude that its a murder and not suicide. But this family with an IPS officer and Supreme court lawyers with all their professional experience and full access to the body could not conclude the same? They neither said its a murder in their initial statement to Mumbai Police. Nor did they say that after 40 days or so to Bihar police. But after 3 months they come out blaming AIIMS for false reporting.

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 3 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Why didn't they file murder case? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

More raita coming....why Shweta why?

Wait for CBI's verdict atleast if you had put your faith in it.🤔

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

More raita coming....why Shweta why?

Wait for CBI's verdict atleast if you had put your faith in it.🤔

Gaslighting. I seriously don't know what's up with Shweta. Her husband seems so sensible and his blogs about the case are so on point. Somewhere I think she is way too emotional and has been successfully manipulated by the media( unlike people here who think she has some ulterior motive🙄) There are so many fans ( genuine ones) who have made up their mind that it's murder.Politicians are meeting his father,making baseless claims all this shows that they are using his family's emotions. At the end they will dump them like a hot potato while the family will have to face the burnt.

I still don't feel it's murder and don't understand why people are not at all ready to believe that he might have taken his own life. The biggest question is if they believe he was killed then who killed him and why? There isn't a single suspect here and no clear motive. 

With the kind of coverage and outburst this case has gotten it's surprising that CBI is still giving vague statements instead of clearing the chaos. What game are they playing?!! 

Mistyy thumbnail

Omg is this ever going to end? I can’t even

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Forensic evidences are destroyed by mp,mva
falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

When you have family like this, you don't need any enemy to destroy you. If possible, she should come up with one logical murder theory. Or she wants doctors to leave their job in this pandemic and write down a fictional murder novel?

Then these sisters will do nation wide strike for not getting royalty rights of the book😆best part.. People will sit hours together and trend the hashtag given out by this shweta

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just hope Sushant family get justice . And hopefully they catch the people who murdered Sushant. Not easy to fight such a corrupt system and powerfull people. Prayers for Sushant and his family. Wish them all the strength.

Sad to see comments who are bashing Sushant family. Sushant used to get bashed on these indian PR forums and now they attack Sushant family and Sushant after he is murdered. Sushant family has every right to fight for justice. Sushant has been murdered. If it was a simple case of suicide, Mumbai police would not have destroyed evidence. If not today one day the truth will come out that Sushant has been murdered and which people did it.

Edited by ashna26 - 3 years ago