Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Just for my own personal information. Do let me know how many doctors, lawyers and police officers are there in this family. I remember reading about it here claimed by a few but the only one I can be certain about is the IPS jiju. 

The Rajputs include

a) A BJP MLA(Shocking, I know ðŸ˜†)

b) Two Supreme Court Lawyers

c) IPS Officer

They have all the three pillars of Democracy covered. Legislature, Executive, Judiciary. Arnab has covered the fourth, Media. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

They have a counter case against them for the very "Abetment of Suicide", a much stronger one at that, for changing Sushant's Pyschotropic medicines a week prior to his death, with a fake prescription. Since that case, they've been pushing for murder. Vikas Singh is dying to change his FIR.

There's also the case of Insurance money, they deny it but they have no credibility with all their lies. Maneshinde laughed at that claim, finding it hard to believe that someone like Sushant didn't have life insurance in this day and age considering all Production Houses require their actors to have Life Insurance in case something happens mid-film. Murder = Insurance money worth Crores, Suicide = Insurance is Void.

As long as insurance was purchased a year prior to suicide they pay out.

If such an event occurs after a year, it is treated as any other cause of death would be

https://life.futuregenerali.in/life-insurance-made-simple/life-insurance/does-life-insurance-policy-cover-suicidal-death

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Just for my own personal information. Do let me know how many doctors, lawyers and police officers are there in this family. I remember reading about it here claimed by a few but the only one I can be certain about is the IPS jiju. 

His sister is an advocate (was threatening a staff member screaming that she is Supreme Court lawyer), his cousin is a BJP MLA. So yes, they are privileged and have reach.

His other sis, Shweta who lives in the US got paid PR billboards for his justice for SSR in the USA. The company later removed it saying that as per their research its a smear campaign on a woman. Shweta than started tweeting that Bollywood mafia is in the US too🤣

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Sabse pehele to Arnab & Global Didi ko jail mein dalo for peddling such lies as News & Conspiracies. 

So let’s put Arnab and Didi in jail while Salman roams free ðŸ¤£

Great logic 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Talis

As long as insurance was purchased a year prior to suicide they pay out.

If such an event occurs after a year, it is treated as any other cause of death would be

https://life.futuregenerali.in/life-insurance-made-simple/life-insurance/does-life-insurance-policy-cover-suicidal-death

So its about money.

One sister is also nominee of SSR's bank account. 

Now abetment to suicide is the most loss making for them if, change in prescription becomes the reason of death.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

His sister is an advocate (was threatening a staff member screaming that she is Supreme Court lawyer), his cousin is a BJP MLA. So yes, they are privileged and have reach.

His other sis, Shweta who lives in the US got paid PR billboards for his justice for SSR in the USA. The company later removed it saying that as per their research its a smear campaign on a woman. Shweta than started tweeting that Bollywood mafia is in the US too🤣

This is the reason I call Shweta nautanki. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So let’s put Arnab and Didi in jail while Salman roams free ðŸ¤£

Great logic 

Ok then put both Arnab-Kangu AND Bhai in jail. Agreed? 

People like Ar-knob are a threat to democracy in India. 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

When you have family like this, you don't need any enemy to destroy you. If possible, she should come up with one logical murder theory. Or she wants doctors to leave their job in this pandemic and write down a fictional murder novel?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Ok then put both Arnab-Kangu AND Bhai in jail. Agreed? 

People like Ar-knob are a threat to democracy in India. 

Wow. So you want to put Kangana/Arnab in jail....for speaking their opinion....and claim they are threat to "democracy"?... and in your remix, somehow Salman fits in....who actually killed someone and commited various crimes

My brain cells are dying everytime I come here and read such things🤣

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sure, but that doesnt equate to committing a crime and getting away with it. Not sure what word to use for people who think expressing your opinion ( regardless of how true they are or arent) is equal to killing someone. 

It apparently does. UP government official registering FIR against journalist for reporting a rape case which he thinks is fake news.

https://twitter.com/ShishirGoUP/status/1309787064137785345