Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why can't these people just admit that their idea of justice is their version of truth? Why even go to different agencies asking for justice when u r not ready to agree with them unless u find that one agency who agrees with you or blackmail everyone else into agreeing with you.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I can understand BJP trying to gain mileage out of this for votes. What I cannot fathom is why are these sisters indulging in these childish conspiracy theories. Why are they hell bent on proving it a murder?

Why would the most prestigious institution like AIIMS and all the top doctors there would have anything to gain from passing off a murder as suicide? It makes no sense!

Why can't the sisters and the father just accept that it's suicide?

Remember, they had accepted it was suicide first. In fact the FIR against Rhea was also on abetment of suicide, not murder.

What made them suddenly change their tune?

I have a dirty feeling that they have something to gain by passing this off as murder. Otherwise who will do these nonsense tactics for so many months? 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think this particular sister of Sushant should just leave his case to the respective authorities. Sushant's family asked for CBI, ED, AIIMS forensic expert was on board cause they are the top national institute for the same. They got all kind of help from the Govt and media to seek proper outcome of SSR's cause of death. Now that the report is out which is actually supporting their FIR (abetment to suicide) why is she passing snide remarks on them. Is it cause AIIMS is not saying what they want to hear. This make her look very petty which I am sure she is not. 

She with her non-stop Social Media antics along with that Nilotpal & Smita has pushed lots of people far away who were actually supporting the outcome without being inclined towards either suicide or murder.

If they are not happy with the Top 3 national Agencies along with AIIMS which is another reputed and top institutions then they are not actually looking for justice but looking for their perception of justice. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Now that global Didi said the word conspiracy, I think it should be allowed legally to use the word :-) Yeh tha Arnab ka Expose? This is what happens when you expect a Diwali cracker and end up with a fizzled phuski bomb. 

No journalistic integrity when you take an off the record conversation with a DR prior to the whole access to the evidence and report to then air it as proof. 
Is Sack the Dr trending yet or is it Dharna for Revolution?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I can understand BJP trying to gain mileage out of this for votes. What I cannot fathom is why are these sisters indulging in these childish conspiracy theories. Why are they hell bent on proving it a murder?

Why would the most prestigious institution like AIIMS and all the top doctors there would have anything to gain from passing off a murder as suicide? It makes no sense!

Remember, they had accepted it was suicide first. In fact the FIR against Rhea was also on abetment of suicide, not murder.

I have a dirty feeling that they have something to gain by passing this off as murder. Otherwise who will do these nonsense tactics for so many months? 

What she will gain.

One sister is already became nominee to SSR's bank account one month prior to this death as I have read in this forum. Do not tell me there is some hidden insurance in the name of SSR, which she wants?

Shweta is fame hungry cannot accept the fact that the nation's attention has moved to Hathras from her darling brother. Her family is no longer in headlines. Just ignore this drama from her.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I think this particular sister of Sushant should just leave his case to the respective authorities. Sushant's family asked for CBI, ED, AIIMS forensic expert was on board cause they are the top national institute for the same. They got all kind of help from the Govt and media to seek proper outcome of SSR's cause of death. Now that the report is out which is actually supporting their FIR (abetment to suicide) why is she passing snide remarks on them. Is it cause AIIMS is not saying what they want to hear. This make her look very petty which I am sure she is not. 

She with her non-stop Social Media antics along with that Nilotpal & Smita has pushed lots of people far away who were actually supporting the outcome without being inclined towards either suicide or murder.

If they are not happy with the Top 3 national Agencies along with AIIMS which is another reputed and top institutions then they are not actually looking for justice but looking for their perception of justice. 

True.

They are more worried about what dirty laundry will get exposed after SSR has been proved as a drug addict by NCB. CBI will expose something even more from their past which pushed SSR to take comfort in drugs. These sisters do not want past of their family to be exposed.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

They have a counter case against them for the very "Abetment of Suicide", a much stronger one at that, for changing Sushant's Pyschotropic medicines a week prior to his death, with a fake prescription. Since that case, they've been pushing for murder. Vikas Singh is dying to change his FIR.

There's also the case of Insurance money, they deny it but they have no credibility with all their lies. Maneshinde laughed at that claim, finding it hard to believe that someone like Sushant didn't have life insurance in this day and age considering all Production Houses require their actors to have Life Insurance in case something happens mid-film. Murder = Insurance money worth Crores, Suicide = Insurance is Void.

Edited by aaditi123 - 3 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just for my own personal information. Do let me know how many doctors, lawyers and police officers are there in this family. I remember reading about it here claimed by a few but the only one I can be certain about is the IPS jiju. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

If AIIMS is dealing with Corona patients, they should make these people take care of the patients. Doctors are fainting because of PPE, get only 18 day leaves if they get tested +ve aur inn pagalon ko dekho!

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Just for my own personal information. Do let me know how many doctors, lawyers and police officers are there in this family. I remember reading about it here claimed by a few but the only one I can be certain about is the IPS jiju. 

There is no doctor. An ex cricketer, an IPS, and probably a lawyer (Not sure who)