Dilbaro | Last few moments of a hopeful father and his stubborn cadet

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

As we all know, suman is still upset with vijay for feeling that he won't listen to her but vijay was hoping that she will talk to him with confidence over a sulky look. Poor dad kept on pining his eyes that his princess will at least give him a proper goodbye over an indifferent attitude. Today, his monologue of praising his princess who always viewed her life from an army POV and hoping that she'll understand why he did was for her benefit like any other parent would. Going up to her room, glancing at her memories, her photo of him in her NCC uniform, and his aspirations that the next generation of the Tiwari is going to carry on the army legacy in front of him, before returning to the cantonment and taking her photo with him as she has always been his strength and he emerged victorious from his missions. I loved this scene. While Suvan scenes are always delightful to watch, today this scene was the highlight. It is sad that even today parents continue to try their best to understand their kid's POV before deciding that its all bachpana added by fueled animosity. It can take a big toll on the family relationships. And who knows what the future lies? It is better to vent out the frustrations because silence can kill even the most strongest relationships. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

What a episode it was. .

Shravan and suman ne sahi mein bada hi galat kiya hai .. matalab pyaar mein dono itni tarah se andhe hai ki unka dimaag ka khata thap hogaya hadtaal lag chuka hai dimaag mein.. 

I know it's a age where when you face a opposition in such situation many of them elope but yeh koi nahi sochta ko unka aise step ke baad families pe kya biti hai.. I mean aur koi rasta dhoondhte flight ko miss karne ke liye elope karna acha nahi tha flight and family ko convince karne ke liye I mean ..already aag lagi thi and elopement of suvan  just added petrol to matter

But anyways. In this case I am happy atleast devraj was sensible he said that both are equally sensible and responsible and not only shravan .

BB ka bas chale toh woh shravan ko  faasi lagwa de ..and now vijay will achieve martydom in next epi.. I guess this  guilt not listening to your father and saying goodbye Suman's guilt and plus BB accusation that devraj gave faulty jackets both will be last nail on their love story for now.

Plus on shravan side I guess it will be his guilt that he confessed his love and deviated suman from her goal ,being thinking that he is not worthy and bb taunts  and his decision to elope with suman and accusation on his father everything will  lead him to join army mainly to prove that  he is capable of being in army and he is a good guy ..but suman 's accusation on him will lead hurt him and may be he will hate her for a while

And same goes for suman. Too..

For suman her not saying goodbye to your father it will be a major point for her she will blame herself and jab Patah chalega ki faulty jackets ke wajah se hua toh Patah nahi how will she react.. 

Krish58 thumbnail

Plus that Vijay looking at suman photo with him..it was as if it was a indication that he may not back .and he was really upset that suman didn't wish him farewell .. yaar yeh cv's vijay ko injured bata dete ..pura character ko kyu maar diya ..yaar..  and I wished that devraj and vijay sorted out their matter their mu ..now devraj too   maybe he will be guilty to not clear mu .after all he was he was his friend .chahe kitna bhi lad jhagd lo lekin jab sache dost aur sachi dosti ho toh jab dost ko chott  aati hai toh bura lagta hai ...tab na sab gile shikwe bulaake ke dost ek dusre ki madd karte hai

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great post Meena! This song cleverly suits the father-daughter pair here.

I feel so so bad for Sumo as a daughter and daddy's girl myself.

There more she'll look back on this moment the more it's gonna hurt. Shravan too was sobbing and it was quite natural. Vijay has been a mentor to them both and has unknowingly planted seeds of training in a future army man.

Gosh the episode was a complete rollercoaster with mixed feelings at some points and with a certain few taking the cake.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
ShravanSumo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But is it confirmed that it is because of the faulty jacket? AFAIK Devraj said that he will produce his first consignment to Vijay and he will not be able to find defects. If he would have found any defects, then he would have rejected but if it was passed and Vijay died, then I'm not sure how they will blame Devraj? Anyway, I think we should also appreciate our Buntymian for always being there to help ShravanSumo and will miss him after the leap because I think his role will end. ðŸ˜’

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShravanSumo

But is it confirmed that it is because of the faulty jacket? AFAIK Devraj said that he will produce his first consignment to Vijay and he will not be able to find defects. If he would have found any defects, then he would have rejected but if it was passed and Vijay died, then I'm not sure how they will blame Devraj? Anyway, I think we should also appreciate our Buntymian for always being there to help ShravanSumo and will miss him after the leap because I think his role will end. ðŸ˜’

Nope not confirmed we all are speculating because yeh deal ko leke hi devraj and vijay mein zyada jhagda hua..and right this matter only seems responsible for suman to hate shravan and shravan to join army to prove himself and his family innocent 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really wanted Bunty and Kanchan in the leap

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

nothing officially confirmed as to how he died but precap confirmed his death sadly dear

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

What a episode it was. .

Shravan and suman ne sahi mein bada hi galat kiya hai .. matalab pyaar mein dono itni tarah se andhe hai ki unka dimaag ka khata thap hogaya hadtaal lag chuka hai dimaag mein.. 

I know it's a age where when you face a opposition in such situation many of them elope but yeh koi nahi sochta ko unka aise step ke baad families pe kya biti hai.. I mean aur koi rasta dhoondhte flight ko miss karne ke liye elope karna acha nahi tha flight and family ko convince karne ke liye I mean ..already aag lagi thi and elopement of suvan  just added petrol to matter

But anyways. In this case I am happy atleast devraj was sensible he said that both are equally sensible and responsible and not only shravan .

BB ka bas chale toh woh shravan ko  faasi lagwa de ..and now vijay will achieve martydom in next epi.. I guess this  guilt not listening to your father and saying goodbye Suman's guilt and plus BB accusation that devraj gave faulty jackets both will be last nail on their love story for now.

Plus on shravan side I guess it will be his guilt that he confessed his love and deviated suman from her goal ,being thinking that he is not worthy and bb taunts  and his decision to elope with suman and accusation on his father everything will  lead him to join army mainly to prove that  he is capable of being in army and he is a good guy ..but suman 's accusation on him will lead hurt him and may be he will hate her for a while

And same goes for suman. Too..

For suman her not saying goodbye to your father it will be a major point for her she will blame herself and jab Patah chalega ki faulty jackets ke wajah se hua toh Patah nahi how will she react.. 

haan dear now we're beginning to see the developments towards the climax scene. It was all so well done that too within 20 minutes of an episode to showcase last few moments of Anuraag sir as role of Vijay. I think one major point is to consider why Suman considered her POV, which is due to her age and her now entering the adulthood phase versus Vijay, who never wanted to take such a decision but as her father he was concerned that she's deviating from her goals which she had from childhood and everyone also encouraged her to follow her dream of becoming the 3rd generation of army officer. Unfortunately, it will take time for families to understand why people want to elope or runaway when their demands aren't met because they are usually going the harsh way despite not wanting to do so. 

About BB vs Devraj, yeah I'm glad that Devraj pointed out that Suman is equally responsible for going missing alongside Shravan. It takes two to tango. So Suman will feel guilty for not talking with Vijay or wishing him the best on the college-terrorist mission. 

For now, Shravan is consoling her which is a good factor as he also lost his mentor or idol. What MUs will happen we know it will be a sharp turn in their relationship. Let us see.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Great post Meena! This song cleverly suits the father-daughter pair here.

I feel so so bad for Sumo as a daughter and daddy's girl.

There more she'll look back on this moment the more it's gonna hurt. Shravan too was sobbing and it was quite natural. Vijay has been a mentor to them both and has unknowingly planted seeds of training in a future army man.

Gosh the episode was a complete rollercoaster with mixed feelings at some points and with a certain few taking the cake.

Ru, yeah and for Suman its a double wedge because she lost her father, teacher, and role model with a snap of finger. Vijay was still the calm and composed father he was trying to be but his monologue bought out his emotions even though he didn't shed a tear.