Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

What an outstanding episode πŸ˜† TRP Ki guarantee main deti hnu πŸ€£ Epic dolare dolare by Saudamini πŸ€ͺ I know I know RC zamindar hai bohat Wealthy hain but konsa malik apne ghar ko waise toota phoota dekhke enjoy karta hai jo Bidu kar raha tha Som n Batuk k expressions were like " What the hell" πŸ˜† Kaka hote tho heart attack Pakka tha πŸ€” 

Mera poor Ani.... Yaar tum log ush se something sane kaise expect kar sakte ho yaar? Biwi bhag gai (Not really still) Ex officially pagol ho gai (I mean blind ho gai) and his puraaa khandaan was watching Mini's Nagin dance koi pakad ne nehi geya as if ushka copyright bhi only Ani has πŸ˜ˆ. Ani abhi tak pagalkhane nehi pahuch geya yehi bohat hai πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Bon..... Bon..... My smart bachcha πŸ€— Yes she is a gilli mitti like Ani said but very very strong rooted. I told you all BW can fool her only to some extent not fully πŸ˜Ž Child abuse tho Aaj really we got to see thanks to BW πŸ˜‘ Bechari bachchi she was feeling so so suffocated inside πŸ˜­ Paani nehi tho kya daaru mangegi woh BW? πŸ˜‘ 

Aaj pata chala, Kaka ne Shaadi kyun nehi kia πŸ˜ˆ Moh Maya tyaag na hobby Hai unka πŸ˜” 

Sampoorna πŸ˜‘ Whole Tulsipur namune se bhare hain.... Plz Ani take your wife n go to Calcutta  raste mein koi pagalkhana dikhe tho Mini ko drop karte hue Jana πŸ˜†

BW tho geyaaaaa πŸ˜ˆ 

Mini ka end is also near.... She can't maintain her blind acting for a long time πŸ˜ˆ and blind log naachaa nehi karte, pata hai na Mini? 

Today I loved loved Pravisht's performance throughout the "Mera man dole, Mera tan dole" sequence of Mini n after that πŸ‘ I have no words to appreciate our Kiddo Bon πŸ€— 

Pranali pe blue suits the most. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Makers are creating the base of the track really well. The future is quite unpredictable. So far a good build up πŸ‘πŸΌ 

The Precap was superb  

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

it's actually quite unpredictable even with all the bts pics and spoilers. they made good popat of us.

but saudamini took anis kasam for insaaf, minoy will put all the blame on bon, poor baby.

may be to do that ani will have to throw bon out dil pe patthar rakh ke. 

i hate  this but for now this seems to be minoys plan.

but i am sure ani will go behind her.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

And I think that I need to take a break from the show for a few weekssmiley44

Waise bhi story is moving at a snail's pace and exam is approaching you ...but will meet you often in CC 2

Ditto Krishna. 

Okay we will meet in CC#2 and through pms. πŸ˜‰

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Home786

Exactly it looked more like comedy than serious issue. Who on right mind will watch someone breaking things like that. I knew they're rich but still.. No touch policy is been following sincerely in BB except Ani Mini.... 

I was seriously laughing throughout her "Mera man dole, Mera tan dole" act πŸ˜† But I am satisfied as her end is near πŸ˜Ž I mean she will remain in the show but Ani will get to know about her soon β€οΈ

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Khush ho jayega ab vo finally mini ko apne dil ki baat kah payega, he doesn't need to remind  himself again and again ki he is married, khulam khulla pyaar aur romance hoga, what do u think dubara jhula saje ka kya mini ko propose karne ke liye smiley42

🀣us jhula m to bondita already baith gyi thi shadi wale din hi 

Propose to ab ni kr paega anirudhbaki dance romance yesb okay h jbtk bondita badi ni ho jaati🀣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rttr

Arpita, it's great u r still positive but after seeing today's episode i am quite sure, Ani will throw Bondita out, Anirudh promised mini to give punishment to the culprit and i guess bidu and mini will frame bon somehow, I already said if he has to marry mini to cure her then he will definately do that. Today too he forget Bondita is missing, all he cares about mini and her eyes. Isse to lagta h after sending Bondita he will be too busy in doing sewa of mini, might be jab sampoorna kuch kahe to he will realise Bondita is not at mistake. Baki pata nhi

I don't think he forgot Bon but the situation of Mini was quite serious if you see from Ani's pov

Bon has run away somewhere by her own according to him, so he knows she will come back so its not like she is really missing

Mini turning blind is a extremely big thing and he is shocked with that

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsi22

hi... this is  my take on the current track... i know all most everyone is disappointed with it. few observations from past episodes 

1.After bed wetting track audience started thinking that he has accepted Bondita as his wife (which he was denying before) but in reality the whole bed wetting track was to build initial bond of Anirudh and Bondita. Anirudh every dialogue with Bondita is involved with responsibility,education, women empowerment. He consider her as a part of his family but not as his better half. 

2. Anirudh was in love (infatuation) with saudamini (he was thinking of marrying her) - I don't know any reason why will he stop loving her or start behaving indifferent towards her if his love (infatuation) was genuine(at least from his side). He respect marriage as a relation and that is why he is trying his best to suppress his feelings. ( in previous episodes u guys can see that he remain attracted towards her  like during bed wetting track when Mini wiping his face with her sari)

So what i am trying to say is makers or cvs never indicated (in past episodes) that he has  moved on and has accepted Bondita as his better half ( i believe more in dialogues than expressions as expressions can be deceptive) .. But the current track of Mini challenge is in these directions. Either (1) Mini's truth will come out and Anirudh will realise that he was in love with Mini who never existed (as he think she is pure soul) and then eventually he will fall for Bondita or (2)Bondita will overpower Mini and will slowly replace her in Anirudh's heart. That's all i want to say. 

PS: I am someone who take story as story and know the difference between reality and story

πŸ‘πŸΌ hello, i agree with you completely.

this track is for ani to come out of mini zone.

although i too call ani stupid but actually he doesn't know what we know. i understand his actions to some extent but i guess by bashing him everyone relieve there frustration πŸ˜†

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

it's actually quite unpredictable even with all the bts pics and spoilers. they made good popat of us.

but saudamini took anis kasam for insaaf, minoy will put all the blame on bon, poor baby.

Yes they will blame her Ki sab leke BW k Saath Bhaag Gai  But according to Ani she is gilli mitti, he will understand the influence of BW. Ani can be very angry, even can scold her badly but his 1st priority will be her whereabouts. Ani thodi manke betha rehga Ki BW k Saath Bhaag Gai πŸ˜† He will kill BW 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mnm13

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

I think his kasam will make him throw her out even though he doesn't want to as Minoy may frame Bondita for this mess🀒

All this is too messed up and unpredictable

Just hope Rudhita stick together

Everyone is plotting against themπŸ₯Ί

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsi22

hi... this is  my take on the current track... i know all most everyone is disappointed with it. few observations from past episodes 

1.After bed wetting track audience started thinking that he has accepted Bondita as his wife (which he was denying before) but in reality the whole bed wetting track was to build initial bond of Anirudh and Bondita. Anirudh every dialogue with Bondita is involved with responsibility,education, women empowerment. He consider her as a part of his family but not as his better half. 

2. Anirudh was in love (infatuation) with saudamini (he was thinking of marrying her) - I don't know any reason why will he stop loving her or start behaving indifferent towards her if his love (infatuation) was genuine(at least from his side). He respect marriage as a relation and that is why he is trying his best to suppress his feelings. ( in previous episodes u guys can see that he remain attracted towards her  like during bed wetting track when Mini wiping his face with her sari)

So what i am trying to say is makers or cvs never indicated (in past episodes) that he has  moved on and has accepted Bondita as his better half ( i believe more in dialogues than expressions as expressions can be deceptive) .. But the current track of Mini challenge is in these directions. Either (1) Mini's truth will come out and Anirudh will realise that he was in love with Mini who never existed (as he think she is pure soul) and then eventually he will fall for Bondita or (2)Bondita will overpower Mini and will slowly replace her in Anirudh's heart. That's all i want to say. 

PS: I am someone who take story as story and know the difference between reality and story

Perfect analysis πŸ‘

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Yes they will blame her Ki sab leke BW k Saath Bhaag Gai  But according to Ani she is gilli mitti, he will understand the influence of BW. Ani can be very angry, even can scold her badly but his 1st priority will be her whereabouts. Ani thodi manke betha rehga Ki BW k Saath Bhaag Gai πŸ˜† He will kill BW 

minoy want to put the blame of mini's condition on bon but they don't know Brij is kidnapping bon. let's see what happens. but ani will save her from BW.