Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode- 95

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterwards it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

Edited by --Lalz-- - 3 years ago

Ah! You already made one! Great! Thank youπŸ€—

What an outstanding episode πŸ˜† TRP Ki guarantee main deti hnu πŸ€£ Epic dolare dolare by Saudamini πŸ€ͺ I know I know RC zamindar hai bohat Wealthy hain but konsa malik apne ghar ko waise toota phoota dekhke enjoy karta hai jo Bidu kar raha tha Som n Batuk k expressions were like " What the hell" πŸ˜† Kaka hote tho heart attack Pakka tha πŸ€” 

Mera poor Ani.... Yaar tum log ush se something sane kaise expect kar sakte ho yaar? Biwi bhag gai (Not really still) Ex officially pagol ho gai (I mean blind ho gai) and his puraaa khandaan was watching Mini's Nagin dance koi pakad ne nehi geya as if ushka copyright bhi only Ani has πŸ˜ˆ. Ani abhi tak pagalkhane nehi pahuch geya yehi bohat hai πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Bon..... Bon..... My smart bachcha πŸ€— Yes she is a gilli mitti like Ani said but very very strong rooted. I told you all BW can fool her only to some extent not fully πŸ˜Ž Child abuse tho Aaj really we got to see thanks to BW πŸ˜‘ Bechari bachchi she was feeling so so suffocated inside πŸ˜­ Paani nehi tho kya daaru mangegi woh BW? πŸ˜‘ 

Aaj pata chala, Kaka ne Shaadi kyun nehi kia πŸ˜ˆ Moh Maya tyaag na hobby Hai unka πŸ˜” 

Sampoorna πŸ˜‘ Whole Tulsipur namune se bhare hain.... Plz Ani take your wife n go to Calcutta  raste mein koi pagalkhana dikhe tho Mini ko drop karte hue Jana πŸ˜†

BW tho geyaaaaa πŸ˜ˆ 

Mini ka end is also near.... She can't maintain her blind acting for a long time πŸ˜ˆ and blind log naachaa nehi karte, pata hai na Mini? 

Today I loved loved Pravisht's performance throughout the "Mera man dole, Mera tan dole" sequence of Mini n after that πŸ‘ I have no words to appreciate our Kiddo Bon πŸ€— 

Pranali pe blue suits the most. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Makers are creating the base of the track really well. The future is quite unpredictable. So far a good build up πŸ‘πŸΌ 

The Precap was superb  

Jo bhi ho because of Mini Ani went to that ashram and will probably know about bw kidnapping BonπŸ˜†

Just saw precap

Bon is such a fighterπŸ‘

Originally posted by bhshre95

Jo bhi ho because of Mini Ani went to that ashram and will probably know about bw kidnapping BonπŸ˜†

Just saw precap

Precap mein kya dikhaya?

Aggressiveness, impulsiveness, temper all these things are in Ani's nature. He is like that only... He will take time to grow. 

For Ani, education is compulsory... He wants Bon to study irrespective of her wishes because he knows without educating her he can't fulfill those agendas which he has made for BOTH of them. 

"Tumhara Anirudh" πŸ˜† Bashing hui Kya ish pe? Actually I haven't read EDT yet anyways ish pe you guys can bash πŸ‘πŸΌ Pagal ladka hai Ekdom πŸ€£

Originally posted by listmist

Yeah.. . Her expression was weird... Kya karti hai samaj nahi aatasmiley36 itni dimag wali bhi hai nahismiley36

Wahi toh πŸ€” it just irritated me to see her there and couldn't get her behen's voice...how dumb.!

Just saw precap

nah he won't know she is kidnapped, she will be gone then he will know 😑

Just saw precap

Today both Bidu n Mini indirectly helped Ani to know the whole thing n reach ashram πŸ‘ but Kaka n village people πŸ˜‘ I hope Ani gets something there and realise that Bon is with him πŸ˜”

Originally posted by Arpita_De

What an outstanding episode πŸ˜† TRP Ki guarantee main deti hnu πŸ€£ Epic dolare dolare by Saudamini πŸ€ͺ I know I know RC zamindar hai bohat Wealthy hain but konsa malik apne ghar ko waise toota phoota dekhke enjoy karta hai jo Bidu kar raha tha Som n Batuk k expressions were like " What the hell" πŸ˜† Kaka hote tho heart attack Pakka tha πŸ€” 

Mera poor Ani.... Yaar tum log ush se something sane kaise expect kar sakte ho yaar? Biwi bhag gai (Not really still) Ex officially pagol ho gai (I mean blind ho gai) and his puraaa khandaan was watching Mini's Nagin dance koi pakad ne nehi geya as if ushka copyright bhi only Ani has πŸ˜ˆ. Ani abhi tak pagalkhane nehi pahuch geya yehi bohat hai πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Bon..... Bon..... My smart bachcha πŸ€— Yes she is a gilli mitti like Ani said but very very strong rooted. I told you all BW can fool her only to some extent not fully πŸ˜Ž Child abuse tho Aaj really we got to see thanks to BW πŸ˜‘ Bechari bachchi she was feeling so so suffocated inside πŸ˜­ Paani nehi tho kya daaru mangegi woh BW? πŸ˜‘ 

Aaj pata chala, Kaka ne Shaadi kyun nehi kia πŸ˜ˆ Moh Maya tyaag na hobby Hai unka πŸ˜” 

Sampoorna πŸ˜‘ Whole Tulsipur namune se bhare hain.... Plz Ani take your wife n go to Calcutta  raste mein koi pagalkhana dikhe tho Mini ko drop karte hue Jana πŸ˜†

BW tho geyaaaaa πŸ˜ˆ 

Mini ka end is also near.... She can't maintain her blind acting for a long time πŸ˜ˆ and blind log naachaa nehi karte, pata hai na Mini? 

Today I loved loved Pravisht's performance throughout the "Mera man dole, Mera tan dole" sequence of Mini n after that πŸ‘ I have no words to appreciate our Kiddo Bon πŸ€— 

Pranali pe blue suits the most. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Makers are creating the base of the track really well. The future is quite unpredictable. So far a good build up πŸ‘πŸΌ 

The Precap was superb  

Arpita you described everything re. Can't agree more. This show has become another epic comic in the name of Uniqueness. Kuch bhi dikha rahe hai re makers. Senseless tracks...!!πŸ€”

Now we need promo wala Calcutta track badly....