Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Bon comes to know he is dhongi, she tells she will tell everyone and beats him with a stick

Outside Ani is shouting

Brij then makes her behosh and bori mein bandata hai

Ani comes in

Oh! Okay. I don't know what to feel about it Bondita is one brave lil baby! 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Sampoorna is the most useless n irritating character of BB. Even more than Mini 

Agree..! It's torture to see her on screen now.! I feel bad for Saurabh.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Track nehi Actually behaviour of characters are senseless. I mean Mini 15 minutes tak gol gol ghum rahi thi n everyone in family was watching ek hi jagah khade hoke as if pakadenge tho current lag jayega ðŸ˜† Only Ani can touch/hold her none else like seriously? ðŸ˜¡

Exactly it looked more like comedy than serious issue. Who on right mind will watch someone breaking things like that. I knew they're rich but still.. No touch policy is been following sincerely in BB except Ani Mini.... 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Tomorrow's episode?

ashsi22 thumbnail

hi... this is  my take on the current track... i know all most everyone is disappointed with it. few observations from past episodes 

1.After bed wetting track audience started thinking that he has accepted Bondita as his wife (which he was denying before) but in reality the whole bed wetting track was to build initial bond of Anirudh and Bondita. Anirudh every dialogue with Bondita is involved with responsibility,education, women empowerment. He consider her as a part of his family but not as his better half. 

2. Anirudh was in love (infatuation) with saudamini (he was thinking of marrying her) - I don't know any reason why will he stop loving her or start behaving indifferent towards her if his love (infatuation) was genuine(at least from his side). He respect marriage as a relation and that is why he is trying his best to suppress his feelings. ( in previous episodes u guys can see that he remain attracted towards her  like during bed wetting track when Mini wiping his face with her sari)

So what i am trying to say is makers or cvs never indicated (in past episodes) that he has  moved on and has accepted Bondita as his better half ( i believe more in dialogues than expressions as expressions can be deceptive) .. But the current track of Mini challenge is in these directions. Either (1) Mini's truth will come out and Anirudh will realise that he was in love with Mini who never existed (as he think she is pure soul) and then eventually he will fall for Bondita or (2)Bondita will overpower Mini and will slowly replace her in Anirudh's heart. That's all i want to say. 

PS: I am someone who take story as story and know the difference between reality and story

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Ha me too don't like that. But he is shown as psycho from the beginning.

Psycho kahan hai woh Prit ek number ka Laalachi insaan hai woh. Saare Khudhgarz Bondu ke aas paas hi hai... 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Lalz we all have to remain positive now....

Because count of mini starts....

I'm sure the makers haven't left the doctors part incomplete deliberately....ani will definitely get some aid from the doctor....I'm sure about itsmiley16

I wish that chamatkari medicine whom mini asked to never return again would also have arrived now  asking for money and he meet ani accidentally...smiley15

If makers concentrate they can expose mini infront of ani in many beautiful ways....but I wish it happenssmiley24....

Agree krish.! 

Her count down starts ðŸ˜¡

Yup, it will start with the doctor ,then he will come to know about her drama,fm and finally that dongi medicine wala ðŸ˜ˆ

I don't trust maker's as mini is their favourite ðŸ¤” but hope she gets exposed badly to ani.

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Yepp...

The small Kid is lost nowhere in your home and he is busy resolving Mini's issues. Man there are everybody for Mini but none for that Kid except You. Go search for her. Don't he has this much sense... Insane Babu. 

Tabhi to mujhe lag raha h Bondita ko nikalne ke baad bhi he would be busy with mini only, ho sakta h agar Sampoorna agar muh khole to Bondita ka dhyan aaye.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rttr

Arpita, it's great u r still positive but after seeing today's episode i am quite sure, Ani will throw Bondita out, Anirudh promised mini to give punishment to the culprit and i guess bidu and mini will frame bon somehow, I already said if he has to marry mini to cure her then he will definately do that. Today too he forget Bondita is missing, all he cares about mini and her eyes. Isse to lagta h after sending Bondita he will be too busy in doing sewa of mini, might be jab sampoorna kuch kahe to he will realise Bondita is not at mistake. Baki pata nhi

Don't worry Ani will not marry Mini. Today also he was quick to use the term "Friend". He was already mad at BW n Mini drama just added ghee to his aag. According to Ani it's Bon herself has went out through the window he was not thinking on the line of kidnapping still pure Ghar ko ekattha kar Lia Ki Bon Kahan Hai. Mini's act diverted his mind. Banda ek hai kitna dik dekhe. Divided life Apne liye choose Kia tha ushi ka result Hai yeh. 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Tabhi to mujhe lag raha h Bondita ko nikalne ke baad bhi he would be busy with mini only, ho sakta h agar Sampoorna agar muh khole to Bondita ka dhyan aaye.

Tab bhi he'll be like woh toh khud ko bacha hi legi. Abhi toh andhi Mini ko dance sikhana hai😊