Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Today both Bidu n Mini indirectly helped Ani to know the whole thing n reach ashram 👏 but Kaka n village people 😡 I hope Ani gets something there and realise that Bon is with him 😔

Both Bidu and Mini are unintentional cupid of Rudhita since beginning. This time Mini has to face the wrath of goodness... 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Wahi toh 🤔 it just irritated me to see her there and couldn't get her behen's voice...how dumb.!

Sampoorna is the most useless n irritating character of BB. Even more than Mini 

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

nah he won't know she is kidnapped, she will be gone then he will know 😡

Yeah last minute pe react karne ki aadat hai bande ko. Jab paani sar se upar chale jaata hai tab. 

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Aggressiveness, impulsiveness, temper all these things are in Ani's nature. He is like that only... He will take time to grow. 

For Ani, education is compulsory... He wants Bon to study irrespective of her wishes because he knows without educating her he can't fulfill those agendas which he has made for BOTH of them. 

"Tumhara Anirudh" 😆 Bashing hui Kya ish pe? Actually I haven't read EDT yet anyways ish pe you guys can bash 👍🏼 Pagal ladka hai Ekdom 🤣

Arpita, it's great u r still positive but after seeing today's episode i am quite sure, Ani will throw Bondita out, Anirudh promised mini to give punishment to the culprit and i guess bidu and mini will frame bon somehow, I already said if he has to marry mini to cure her then he will definately do that. Today too he forget Bondita is missing, all he cares about mini and her eyes. Isse to lagta h after sending Bondita he will be too busy in doing sewa of mini, might be jab sampoorna kuch kahe to he will realise Bondita is not at mistake. Baki pata nhi

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Precap mein kya dikhaya?

Bon comes to know he is dhongi, she tells she will tell everyone and beats him with a stick

Outside Ani is shouting

Brij then makes her behosh and bori mein bandata hai

Ani comes in

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rttr

Arpita, it's great u r still positive but after seeing today's episode i am quite sure, Ani will throw Bondita out, Anirudh promised mini to give punishment to the culprit and i guess bidu and mini will frame bon somehow, I already said if he has to marry mini to cure her then he will definately do that. Today too he forget Bondita is missing, all he cares about mini and her eyes. Isse to lagta h after sending Bondita he will be too busy in doing sewa of mini, might be jab sampoorna kuch kahe to he will realise Bondita is not at mistake. Baki pata nhi

I hope Bondita saves herself and doesn't need any saviour. 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For your brains peace sake do consider the positive brijwasi of my story as the twin brother of the shows's negative brijwasi, i am mostly considering the actor cause his impressive acting kills n screen  presence not really the character. 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Home786

Arpita you described everything re. Can't agree more. This show has become another epic comic in the name of Uniqueness. Kuch bhi dikha rahe hai re makers. Senseless tracks...!!🤔

Now we need promo wala Calcutta track badly.... 

Track nehi Actually behaviour of characters are senseless. I mean Mini 15 minutes tak gol gol ghum rahi thi n everyone in family was watching ek hi jagah khade hoke as if pakadenge tho current lag jayega 😆 Only Ani can touch/hold her none else like seriously? 😡

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Yepp...

The small Kid is lost nowhere in your home and he is busy resolving Mini's issues. Man there are everybody for Mini but none for that Kid except You. Go search for her. Don't he has this much sense... Insane Babu. 

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I hope Bondita saves herself and doesn't need any saviour. 

Je baat 👍🏼