Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't think he forgot Bon but the situation of Mini was quite serious if you see from Ani's pov

Bon has run away somewhere by her own according to him, so he knows she will come back so its not like she is really missing

Mini turning blind is a extremely big thing and he is shocked with that

Exactly πŸ‘πŸΌ Someone going blind is indeed a big thing. Ani antarzami thodi hai Ki guess kar lega about Bon's kidnapping. But just imagine if he can go this much mad for Mini, Bon k liye Kya karega 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

minoy want to put the blame of mini's condition on bon but they don't know Brij is kidnapping bon. let's see what happens. but ani will save her from BW.

Yes kidnapping thing will divert Ani's mind back to Bon β€οΈ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Mini tho blind ho hi gai Hai serf badla Lena Hai πŸ˜† But Bondita ko tho save Karne Jana hai 

Edited by Arpita_De - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

I was seriously laughing throughout her "Mera man dole, Mera tan dole" act πŸ˜† But I am satisfied as her end is near πŸ˜Ž I mean she will remain in the show but Ani will get to know about her soon β€οΈ

Yep I too feels the same.. Her badness has neared her end for sure. 

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yes... And it's cringe worthy... 

Starts with BE telling bondita that she has to complete the tapasya... Then Ani comes and gets angry seeing bon talking to a stranger... Then kaka comes and says that he introduced her to him and he's not a stranger. Ani leaves in anger,and goes inside the house. Meanwhile BW asks bon to come wearing a ll the jewelery, and bon asks that if kanha ji likes all this can she just send the jewelery... Any ways BW then manages to make her understand.

Ani -bon are in study and Ani asks bon to write what she had written that day, but bon fails to do so and Ani gets angry, just then he hears drama of mini and goes to the window and says that he will come in sometime and asks bon to do the HW. 

Ani reaches Mini's house and asks koeli about what happened... Then she tells him that dida wanted to take mini somewhere and that's what the drama all about...and we are shown that mini is there in the house only and she was just acting that she and dida left. Anyways...meanwhile bidu opens the door and makes bon believe that kanha ji wants her at BW's. She leaves planting that camouflage.

Just then Ani comes and sees that bon is not there instead of her there is a doll make from pot. He comes out and starts asking where is she... Binoy says that she doesn't want to study and that's y she ran away...  

Just then mini enters pretending to be blind. She tells that dida took her to BW's who took away her sight. Ani becomes enraged and leaves for BW's.

Meanwhile, bon is not feeling well down, she is reciting the verses taught by BW but couldn't further and stops... Everyone present there asks BW  to ask kanha to continue as it's inauspicious to leave it in the middle. BW is afraid that bon might have fainted. He asks them to wait out side. He sees that bon is sweaty and wants water. He lets her out but when she tries to leave he manhandles her( holds her from the shoulder) and threatens her that she cannot leave.

In BG we hear Ani yelling... BW🀒

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

minoy want to put the blame of mini's condition on bon but they don't know Brij is kidnapping bon. let's see what happens. but ani will save her from BW.

Just saw the full episode skipping Mini's drama then and there.

So Aniruddh knows Brij has asked something to Bon to which she said no. So he might not completely believe Mini and Binoy if they ever tried to involve Bon in this.

But as per promise, He may ask her to leave not the way he does in Promo. He did it forcibly and once sampoorna came out to reveal, he may connect the dots everywhere and might be able to get the truth of Bon.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Yep I too feels the same.. Her badness has neared her end for sure. 

You wouldn't believe but when she was like I can't see you... I jumped out of the bed πŸ˜† Like yes yes your end is near πŸ€£Ani will realise that she is not blind πŸ˜Ž

Home786 thumbnail

Yeah that's for sure. Last minute mein bande ka dimag jhaag uthtaa haina... 

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

You wouldn't believe but when she was like I can't see you... I jumped out of the bed πŸ˜† Like yes yes your end is near πŸ€£Ani will realise that she is not blind πŸ˜Ž

But at the end of 10th day last minute... 

Till that we have to see her melocomic drama of illogical Blindness... 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blackhole

yes... And it's cringe worthy... 

Starts with BE telling bondita that she has to complete the tapasya... Then Ani comes and gets angry seeing bon talking to a stranger... Then kaka comes and says that he introduced her to him and he's not a stranger. Ani leaves in anger,and goes inside the house. Meanwhile BW asks bon to come wearing a ll the jewelery, and bon asks that if kanha ji likes all this can she just send the jewelery... Any ways BW then manages to make her understand.

Ani -bon are in study and Ani asks bon to write what she had written that day, but bon fails to do so and Ani gets angry, just then he hears drama of mini and goes to the window and says that he will come in sometime and asks bon to do the HW. 

Ani reaches Mini's house and asks koeli about what happened... Then she tells him that dida wanted to take mini somewhere and that's what the drama all about...and we are shown that mini is there in the house only and she was just acting that she and dida left. Anyways...meanwhile bidu opens the door and makes bon believe that kanha ji wants her at BW's. She leaves planting that camouflage.

Just then Ani comes and sees that bon is not there instead of her there is a doll make from pot. He comes out and starts asking where is she... Binoy says that she doesn't want to study and that's y she ran away...  

Just then mini enters pretending to be blind. She tells that dida took her to BW's who took away her sight. Ani becomes enraged and leaves for BW's.

Meanwhile, bon is not feeling well down, she is reciting the verses taught by BW but couldn't further and stops... Everyone present there asks BW  to ask kanha to continue as it's inauspicious to leave it in the middle. BW is afraid that bon might have fainted. He asks them to wait out side. He sees that bon is sweaty and wants water. He lets her out but when she tries to leave he manhandles her( holds her from the shoulder) and threatens her that she cannot leave.

In BG we hear Ani yelling... BW🀒

This is today's episode only I suppose. But thank you for this detailed update. πŸ€—