Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: parboni

In the process they might just chuck Pranati away and settle for each other.🤪

What you're saying😲

I hope Natasha and vswarup didn't read it yet...both will die in happiness in accepting you as their club member😆🤣

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

What you're saying😲

I hope Natasha and vswarup didn't read it yet...both will die in happiness in accepting you as their club member😆🤣

You're late to the party my dear 🤣

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Lol....i knew you would have commented......after all it was about ReyChit smiley37smiley37smiley37

See the wavelength of these two😡

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See the wavelength of these two😡

Lol....as if you are any other wavelength....you also spots such comments from far smiley37

Only difference is.....you also dont accept like rey....that you love ReyChit❤️

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Lol....as if you are any other wavelength....you also spots such comments from far smiley37

Only difference is.....you also dont accept like rey....that you love ReyChit❤️

Like pranati, I'm not interested in both alone or as a couple😆🤣

How many times I need to confirm this😵😆

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

1 : Those scenes weren't the breakup effect, that was the effect of her engagement with Rey . Both happened pretty close after the engagement, one on the same night and the next one within a day or two.

2 :  I am able to understand the previous bits, it was definitely a trigger, then again it was the reflection of or response to what Rey had done a few hours earlier, convincing Prani that Chit kidnapped Jugs. 

@Bold, can you elaborate on that bit? I am not able to get what exactly you mean.

Also, it just hit me, Rey triggers Chit as much as Chit triggers Rey. We just don't get to see his p.o.v. smiley37 Everything Rey does, there seems to be an immediate reflex from Chit's side.

3 : Will go rewatch this scene!

4 : I agree with the entire part. My view is that the white (friend) and grey (love) has always co-existed within him. He has held white above grey for the most part, to win Prani over to his side. But, yesterday's event had set off something, a bigger trigger this time by Rey. So this whole white-grey thing has come to the surface, at the same level, instead of one beneath the other. He'll now play white (covering up grey) to Prani and grey to Rey.

5 : And I can't wait to watch you play Advocate smiley36 I enjoy it actually!

1 : Yes, I just linked the two together to sum up what I wanted to say ^^

2 : I mean when Pranati and Rey arrived at Archit's to look for Jagnu, at first he was very angry, he even said that it was him who had kidnapped the girl. But after a while he calmed down, he even told Pranati that they "were" friends, he would never do that.

So between the two parties he resolved and understood how much Pranati needs Jagnu, I have to watch the episode again, so tomorrow I'll tell you more about this detail.

3 : Take a look and tell me what you think.

4 :  Yes and it is definitely a dangerous game. Because Pranati will end up telling her that she's disappointed, so he'll be blinded once again. I'm not saying that he can't be 100% her friend, but for the moment it's definitely no! 

He still has too much feeling in him to be able to make up his mind.

5 : I'll give you the opportunity again  🤣

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Jugnu will be the first one to revert back from Chit if she finds out that he's been causing trouble btw her parents 😆

She loves as she hates.

Archit has an interest in behaving well  😆

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

The difference of Pranati’s behavior between ReyChit is very evident. 

1. Pranati is very friendly and open with Archit where as with reyansh she is not. 

2. Pranati will question but will listen and do what Reyansh wants when he is right. ( I can’t explain this but her actions kind of speak)

it’s more like she has given some authority to Reyansh which Archit doesn’t have. I feel she is more comfortable with reyansh’s physical proximity then Archits. 

Archit probably knows this. 

Reyansh wants Pranati’s comfort level which Chit has. 

Exactly, and I explained it indirectly today.

Rey has a certain authority. Whether Pranati likes it or not, she has to calculate Rey.

Archit has noticed this several times.

Their scene at school, Pranati was angry, she left with Archit, but she came back to school anyway to find Rey. 

Pranati trusts Rey for Jagnu.

Pranati may resent Rey and even hate him to a certain extent, but when she is safe enough and finally understands that Rey is no longer bipolar, she will end up really telling herself that she still loves him .

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

She loves as she hates.

Archit has an interest in behaving well  😆

You described Jugnu so aptly. She loves as she hates- with passion. She doesn’t hold back before calling out people irrespective of age, relationship. 

Jugnu is the biggest shipper of Pranati- Reyansh specially after sleepover that reyansh was part of. She realized that they love each other she will lead their ship now. 

ReadLo thumbnail

This is not true😆

When you girls understand my posts, it's easy for anyone to understand what you've written..

My posts are horrible with grammar mistakes  and mobile auto dictionary

I type something and there it'll be something else... I end up re writing sometimes but many a times I don't😆🤣

Blaming my laziness for that😵

My phone does the same, it pisses me off so much lol