Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Thanks for understanding what I meant. I am horrible at penning things down ( much evident lol) 

This is not true😆

When you girls understand my posts, it's easy for anyone to understand what you've written..

My posts are horrible with grammar mistakes  and mobile auto dictionary

I type something and there it'll be something else... I end up re writing sometimes but many a times I don't😆🤣

Blaming my laziness for that😵

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Wow wow 🤗🤗

You're a Mmz fan❤️

Yes it's Neil and Radhika...I agree 💯 that was a pure friendship but here we can't expect anything pure except the title "Pavitra BHAGYA"🤣

I was an Arjun-Radhika shipper.

Good,old days.😳

parboni thumbnail

Off topic,does anyone know Archit and Pranati's backstory? Like,how they met and how Archit got involved in her life,then became her betrothed and all....I didn't watch pre-lockdown episodes,so just asking.

parboni thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

You made it clear now😆

Rey wants what Archit has in pranati 

Archit wants what Rey have in her

In the process they might just chuck Pranati away and settle for each other.🤪

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

Off topic,does anyone know Archit and Pranati's backstory? Like,how they met and how Archit got involved in her life,then became her betrothed and all....I didn't watch pre-lockdown episodes,so just asking.

It was said they know each other for 5 years and are best friends. Archit loved her and convinced her to marry her - he said mere akele ka pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hai when she confessed she cannot love him on their engagement day. Her entire family loved archit and they all convinced her. His family didn’t like her for various reasons. Reasons being - They aren’t as well off as Archit and she doesn’t love him so cannot give him happiness he deserves also offcourse after pranati confessed she had  a daughter who died they were very against. Archit stood strong and went against his family for her 

Natashapaul thumbnail

We don't know how exactly they met. But before engagement they've known each other for 5 years. Out of that, 4 years Archit has been behind her proposing 😆Like they were friends all along, but she never acccepted his love proposals. She either used to get into some trouble or make up an imaginary boyfriend to keep him away 🤣 

Finally she agreed to get married, but was very clear that she had no romantic pyaar feels for him. He was sure that she'll get the feels some day, until then he'll love enough for the two of them. She even warns him against it telling it is impossible for one to carry the burden of two, he'll break at some point. 

I've put down all that I can remember.

Natashapaul thumbnail

ReyChit Bhagya 🤣 

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

ReyChit Bhagya 🤣 

Lol....i knew you would have commented......after all it was about ReyChit smiley37smiley37smiley37

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

another ReyChit fan in making 😉 smiley37

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was an Arjun-Radhika shipper.

Good,old days.😳