Archit, white, grey or negative

Posted: 3 years ago

To answer Nathasha, I preferred to make a separate post.

So it's about Archit.

I'm going to say some things that would make it impossible to agree with me, but I think I'm not totally wrong. 

Archit has always been grey. Let me explain.

Here his white side ...

Pranati broke up with him without telling him clearly, here we can understand his anger, the scenes under the alcohol and the anger when he refused to let her see Navya later.

When he surprised the couple in the library, his resentment came out. Then his sister, who had no say in the matter, started to speak badly of Pranati, he held her back, but he didn't put pressure on her to keep quiet..., Rey had to defend Pranati, there we saw that he didn't like it at all, but he was hurt, so it's normal he's heartbroken it's not easy for him to make up his mind. So we give him the benefit of the doubt. 

Now I'm starting his grey side...

After he understood that Pranati did it for Jagnu, so for him Pranati didn't break up to go back to Rey, but for the custody of his daughter. In his head everything is clear, Pranati left just for his daughter and not because she wants to go back to the only man she ever loved. 

The fact that he called Pranati to offer to come and pick her up after he heard from Maan that Dadi was throwing her out and that it was Rey who answered his phone was a trigger.

He told Rey that he was coming to get Pranati to take her away from him and his family, here it wasn't about Jagnu, but about getting back what "belongs to him" and making it clear to Rey, which is more important than anything else. But especially when Rey had accused him of Jagnu's kidnapping, he understood several things... He calmed his anger, he had time to think about things...

When Pranati asked him what he was doing there, he felt stuck, the tone of the actor's voice modulated well when he talked about their friendship. He understood that Pranati is not going to change his mind, so he preferred to stay in his life as a friend.

// Here it's deduction, I don't doubt that he's a good friend, he was hurt by Pranati's words, above all he loves her and she broke off their engagement. He also understood that there was already someone in Pranati's life so he is not the first. (Here it is the way primitive man thinks, so nothing offensive...), and they have a child together, no matter where he is, he will always have a bond that he will not be able to overcome. It's always this kind of worry when families are reconstituted, the second spouse has to accept this kind of situation, at the beginning he has arguments, but things calm down with time... //

In order to stay in Pranati's life and hope for a chance, he talked about being friends again and sealed the deal with a handshake.

Archit knows that the Khurana family are bad, his sister has been trapped in this story, Pranati finds herself fighting for custody of her daughter, so Pranati is alone against everyone, to be "the support" is better than nothing, but the line between white and grey is thin. 

He crossed it when he told Pranati not to leave Jagnu in this family, as you said Nathasha, abandoning Jagnu to the Khurana also meant abandoning Pranati, so he told him things clearly and this scene, he was already angry by Rey's rallies. He didn't accept Pranati's compliments about the link between Rey and Jagnu, on the contrary he thought indirectly that Pranati was defending Rey, but in the wrong way ...

If he had played his role as a friend without any ulterior motive, and without any expectations, it would have been to his credit, but every time he looked at Prani with a certain expectation, the scene with the earrings is another one, he looked at her, he smiled, he even caressed Pranati's cheek (sorry, I don't let any of my friends do this to me, we can hug, but it won't go that far...). So Pranati didn't push him away in his head, he still has hope...

I'm not going to talk about Rey in this scene. But that Rey tells her that he doesn't have to watch Pranati while she's at home is another reminder he can't accept!

For today, we don't know who called him or it's on his own... For me his coming as a journalist is not a bad thing, but he crossed a line when he looked at Rey and smiled. That he supports Pranati and smiles to show him that he is there is one thing, but on the other hand he crossed another line that was already very thin.

I'm not saying that I don't like Archit, but this kind of character from the beginning we know that they always have lines that will be blurred before he accepts things. 

And I'm going to stress one more thing, Archit talks about Jagnu when he knows that it's a way of capturing Pranati's attention, so once again manipulation. So a man like that, I would never trust him...

The coming weeks are going to be difficult, but we're going to have to put up with it πŸ˜†.

Shall I give you another reason for your doubts..

I feel Archit and jugnu already have good bonding.....

In pre lockdown episodes, they didn't show that but jugnu knows who is Archit , her mom's best friend and he introduced himself as dhost uncle....

So pranati wouldn't say just like that to Reyansh that jugnu might have told because she must be aware of Archit being friends with jugnu

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154270169

Already typed and not in a mood to type again or correct the grammar mistakes

Copy pastingπŸ˜†

Originally posted by jey3ram

Copy pastingπŸ˜†

I will answer when I go back to my computer. 

My phone corrects things by itself and I'm not in the mood to fight against it πŸ˜†

Putting down my original post here for reference, will respond shortly! 

And also, after reading a lot today, I've realised that Chit turning grey is already here. 

He has been a one note character, a loving boy for very long now. He never saw anything beyond Prani. 

Him convincing Prani against giving Rey Jugs' custody wasn't him in his grey tone. He knew that Jugs was the only thing on Prani's mind and losing Jugs to someone else was as good as losing Prani. He spoke as a friend with the lover boy layer beneath. 

He has always been a good friend, such a great character, I'll always love Chit for that smiley27

But, that dangling scene has set him off. It indirectly showed him what's in Rey's head.  Now if my guess is right, we'll begin seeing two shades to him. One for Prani in his friend mode and one against Rey in his lover boy mode. And these two modes will mix and will make us question his intentions, like we did today. Whatever he does from now on will not just focus on holding to Prani but also on one-upping Rey.

The full blown negative will happen when he knows he's losing Prani because of her own feelings and not cuz of someone else's feelings or actions.

I am somewhere deep down still hoping that they keep him positive though (: 

Originally posted by jey3ram

Copy pastingπŸ˜†

Off topic, that's Neil & Radhika right? 

If it is them, Neil never had the feels for Radhika, he had it for Sam. I am against the a guy & girl can't be friends thingy as well, but Chit clearly had & still has the feels πŸ˜† 

Manmarzian was pretty much my full last ITV show. Stupid channel wrapped it up even before it could settle in properly.

Originally posted by Natashapaul

Off topic, that's Neil & Radhika right? 

If it is them, Neil never had the feels for Radhika, he had it for Sam. I am against the a guy & girl can't be friends thingy as well, but Chit clearly had & still has the feels πŸ˜† 

Manmarzian was pretty much my full last ITV show. Stupid channel wrapped it up even before it could settle in properly.

Wow wow πŸ€—πŸ€—

You're a Mmz fan❀️

Yes it's Neil and Radhika...I agree πŸ’― that was a pure friendship but here we can't expect anything pure except the title "Pavitra BHAGYA"🀣

That was my last show I followed it till the end Natasha...

My bad luck it was ended because of trp within 3 months.. trp is pretty decent 0.8 and 0.9πŸ˜†

Dunno why whenever I like a show, it's trp is very lessπŸ˜”πŸ˜΅

PB is such a good serial but trp is less.. only heart warming thing is it's EKta mam show.. they might have some influence to make our show run peacefully but I got hurt when that show wrapped up before exploring the real story...

So now I'm mature enough to handle any thing.. that's why I told Aaliya that day not to take tension... We can't do anything with that and it's related to channel.. Mmz ended Cox of channel and a weird coincidence is PB also share the same time slot

What we have in our hands is watching it wholeheartedly trusting the CVS..

Originally posted by ReadLo

To answer Nathasha, I preferred to make a separate post.

So it's about Archit.

I'm going to say some things that would make it impossible to agree with me, but I think I'm not totally wrong. 

Archit has always been grey. Let me explain.

Here his white side ...

Pranati broke up with him without telling him clearly, here we can understand his anger, the scenes under the alcohol and the anger when he refused to let her see Navya later.

Those scenes weren't the breakup effect, that was the effect of her engagement with Rey . Both happened pretty close after the engagement, one on the same night and the next one within a day or two.

When he surprised the couple in the library, his resentment came out. Then his sister, who had no say in the matter, started to speak badly of Pranati, he held her back, but he didn't put pressure on her to keep quiet..., Rey had to defend Pranati, there we saw that he didn't like it at all, but he was hurt, so it's normal he's heartbroken it's not easy for him to make up his mind. So we give him the benefit of the doubt. 

Now I'm starting his grey side...

After he understood that Pranati did it for Jagnu, so for him Pranati didn't break up to go back to Rey, but for the custody of his daughter. In his head everything is clear, Pranati left just for his daughter and not because she wants to go back to the only man she ever loved. 

The fact that he called Pranati to offer to come and pick her up after he heard from Maan that Dadi was throwing her out and that it was Rey who answered his phone was a trigger.

He told Rey that he was coming to get Pranati to take her away from him and his family, here it wasn't about Jagnu, but about getting back what "belongs to him" and making it clear to Rey, which is more important than anything else. But especially when Rey had accused him of Jagnu's kidnapping, he understood several things... He calmed his anger, he had time to think about things...

I am able to understand the previous bits, it was definitely a trigger, then again it was the reflection of or response to what Rey had done a few hours earlier, convincing Prani that Chit kidnapped Jugs. 

@Bold, can you elaborate on that bit? I am not able to get what exactly you mean.

Also, it just hit me, Rey triggers Chit as much as Chit triggers Rey. We just don't get to see his p.o.v. πŸ€£ Everything Rey does, there seems to be an immediate reflex from Chit's side.

When Pranati asked him what he was doing there, he felt stuck, the tone of the actor's voice modulated well when he talked about their friendship. He understood that Pranati is not going to change his mind, so he preferred to stay in his life as a friend.

Will go rewatch this scene!

// Here it's deduction, I don't doubt that he's a good friend, he was hurt by Pranati's words, above all he loves her and she broke off their engagement. He also understood that there was already someone in Pranati's life so he is not the first. (Here it is the way primitive man thinks, so nothing offensive...), and they have a child together, no matter where he is, he will always have a bond that he will not be able to overcome. It's always this kind of worry when families are reconstituted, the second spouse has to accept this kind of situation, at the beginning he has arguments, but things calm down with time... //

In order to stay in Pranati's life and hope for a chance, he talked about being friends again and sealed the deal with a handshake.

This, I agree.

Archit knows that the Khurana family are bad, his sister has been trapped in this story, Pranati finds herself fighting for custody of her daughter, so Pranati is alone against everyone, to be "the support" is better than nothing, but the line between white and grey is thin. 

He crossed it when he told Pranati not to leave Jagnu in this family, as you said Nathasha, abandoning Jagnu to the Khurana also meant abandoning Pranati, so he told him things clearly and this scene, he was already angry by Rey's rallies. He didn't accept Pranati's compliments about the link between Rey and Jagnu, on the contrary he thought indirectly that Pranati was defending Rey, but in the wrong way ...

If he had played his role as a friend without any ulterior motive, and without any expectations, it would have been to his credit, but every time he looked at Prani with a certain expectation, the scene with the earrings is another one, he looked at her, he smiled, he even caressed Pranati's cheek (sorry, I don't let any of my friends do this to me, we can hug, but it won't go that far...). So Pranati didn't push him away in his head, he still has hope...

I'm not going to talk about Rey in this scene. But that Rey tells her that he doesn't have to watch Pranati while she's at home is another reminder he can't accept!

I agree with the entire part. My view is that the white (friend) and grey (love) has always co-existed within him. He has held white above grey for the most part, to win Prani over to his side. But, yesterday's event had set off something, a bigger trigger this time by Rey. So this whole white-grey thing has come to the surface, at the same level, instead of one beneath the other. He'll now play white (covering up grey) to Prani and grey to Rey.

For today, we don't know who called him or it's on his own... For me his coming as a journalist is not a bad thing, but he crossed a line when he looked at Rey and smiled. That he supports Pranati and smiles to show him that he is there is one thing, but on the other hand he crossed another line that was already very thin.

I'm not saying that I don't like Archit, but this kind of character from the beginning we know that they always have lines that will be blurred before he accepts things. 

And I'm going to stress one more thing, Archit talks about Jagnu when he knows that it's a way of capturing Pranati's attention, so once again manipulation. So a man like that, I would never trust him...

The coming weeks are going to be difficult, but we're going to have to put up with it πŸ˜†.

And I can't wait to watch you play Advocate πŸ˜† I enjoy it actually!