Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Shall I give you another reason for your doubts..

I feel Archit and jugnu already have good bonding.....

In pre lockdown episodes, they didn't show that but jugnu knows who is Archit , her mom's best friend and he introduced himself as dhost uncle....

So pranati wouldn't say just like that to Reyansh that jugnu might have told because she must be aware of Archit being friends with jugnu

Jugnu will be the first one to revert back from Chit if she finds out that he's been causing trouble btw her parents 😆

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
Natashapaul thumbnail

Wow wow 🤗🤗

You're a Mmz fan❤️

Yes it's Neil and Radhika...I agree 💯 that was a pure friendship but here we can't expect anything pure except the title "Pavitra BHAGYA"🤣

🤣

Natashapaul thumbnail

That was my last show I followed it till the end Natasha...

My bad luck it was ended because of trp within 3 months.. trp is pretty decent 0.8 and 0.9😆

Dunno why whenever I like a show, it's trp is very less😔😵

PB is such a good serial but trp is less.. only heart warming thing is it's EKta mam show.. they might have some influence to make our show run peacefully but I got hurt when that show wrapped up before exploring the real story...

So now I'm mature enough to handle any thing.. that's why I told Aaliya that day not to take tension... We can't do anything with that and it's related to channel.. Mmz ended Cox of channel and a weird coincidence is PB also share the same time slot

I understand, even I hated how they wrapped it up. They could've given atleast an extra week. 

Hope everything works in PB's favour and we get to enjoy the full story ❤️ Don'tcha worry girl!

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Oh wow, I didn’t notice Archit smile at Rey. I am going to pay attention when I rewatch it in better quality 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree with Natasha on Archit's matter...

This was his return response to Reyansh for taking that bangle's dangling from him...

He felt bit sad for pranati in facing media when pranati saw him with helplessness🤔

jey3ram thumbnail

I was confused why Archit smiling seeing reyansh dragging prani from there. But now I got it... It wasn't smiling it's smirking😆

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I agree with Natasha on Archit's matter...

This was his return response to Reyansh for taking that bangle's dangling from him...

He felt bit sad for pranati in facing media when pranati saw him with helplessness🤔

The difference of Pranati’s behavior between ReyChit is very evident. 

1. Pranati is very friendly and open with Archit where as with reyansh she is not. 

2. Pranati will question but will listen and do what Reyansh wants when he is right. ( I can’t explain this but her actions kind of speak)

it’s more like she has given some authority to Reyansh which Archit doesn’t have. I feel she is more comfortable with reyansh’s physical proximity then Archits. 

Archit probably knows this. 

Reyansh wants Pranati’s comfort level which Chit has. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

The difference of Pranati’s behavior between ReyChit is very evident. 

1. Pranati is very friendly and open with Archit where as with reyansh she is not. 

2. Pranati will question but will listen and do what Reyansh wants when he is right. ( I can’t explain this but her actions kind of speak)

it’s more like she has given some authority to Reyansh which Archit doesn’t have. I feel she is more comfortable with reyansh’s physical proximity then Archits. 

Archit probably knows this. 

Reyansh wants Pranati’s comfort level which Chit has. 

You made it clear now😆

Rey wants what Archit has in pranati 

Archit wants what Rey have in her

jey3ram thumbnail

One has physical comfort with pranati.. she never had any hesitation in his proximity but no emotional support. He recently wanted her to confide in him but she chooses not to.

Other has emotional comfort with pranati.. He always have hesitation to cross the Friendship line even when they are about to get married..

Thanks to DD for making us realize this😆😃

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

One has physical comfort with pranati.. she never had any hesitation in his proximity but no emotional support. He recently wanted her to confide in him but she chooses not to.

Other has emotional comfort with pranati.. He always have hesitation to cross the Friendship line even when they are about to get married..

Thanks to DD for making us realize this😆😃

Thanks for understanding what I meant. I am horrible at penning things down ( much evident lol)