Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

ReyChit Bhagya ðŸ¤£ 

OMG ðŸ¤¢

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

You described Jugnu so aptly. She loves as she hates- with passion. She doesn’t hold back before calling out people irrespective of age, relationship. 

Jugnu is the biggest shipper of Pranati- Reyansh specially after sleepover that reyansh was part of. She realized that they love each other she will lead their ship now. 

Yes, I think we will see the child protecting the parents instead of the parents protecting the child.

Especially if Mallika comes back to the fore... Jagnu hates her since she called him illegitimate, so it will be good to see.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Yes, I think we will see the child protecting the parents instead of the parents protecting the child.

Especially if Mallika comes back to the fore... Jagnu hates her since she called him illegitimate, so it will be good to see.

These parents are more messed up compared to their child. Child will have to take care of the situation now. Kya din aa Gaye hai. Hopes are on jugnu now 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

These parents are more messed up compared to their child. Child will have to take care of the situation now. Kya din aa Gaye hai. Hopes are on jugnu now 

You cracked me up🤣

It's our fate 😂

Kaarthumbii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heloo guys !!!

I really want to talk a lot on this topic, but these days I have been very lazy to even type a word , I guess some of you guys must have noticed, times before I used to keep a continuous check on Pavitra Bhagya and also states my opinions on each and every episodes and topics, but recently I am caught with some work and being very lazy and couldn't help myself but wanted to tell you guys this atleast, and really wish there was some voice recording option here in the forum😂 lol

And stating the fact that I was the first one in the group who kept supporting and tried to see good in Archit , and how could I not respond to such topic.

I haven't been watching the episodes too properly , I just fast forward and watch it, hope I could get back soon guys

Though lazy ,but managed to type a lot, hats of to me, never thought the message would be this long😂😂😂😂

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaarthumbii

Heloo guys !!!

I really want to talk a lot on this topic, but these days I have been very lazy to even type a word , I guess some of you guys must have noticed, times before I used to keep a continuous check on Pavitra Bhagya and also states my opinions on each and every episodes and topics, but recently I am caught with some work and being very lazy and couldn't help myself but wanted to tell you guys this atleast, and really wish there was some voice recording option here in the forum😂 lol

And stating the fact that I was the first one in the group who kept supporting and tried to see good in Archit , and how could I not respond to such topic.

I haven't been watching the episodes too properly , I just fast forward and watch it, hope I could get back soon guys

Though lazy ,but managed to type a lot, hats of to me, never thought the message would be this long😂😂😂😂

I understand😆

Type it without thinking about length😃

Just do it... You will vomit everything in one go😆

Jokes apart... Don't skip last two episodes .. Rey turned into good

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We don't know how exactly they met. But before engagement they've known each other for 5 years. Out of that, 4 years Archit has been behind her proposing ðŸ˜†Like they were friends all along, but she never acccepted his love proposals. She either used to get into some trouble or make up an imaginary boyfriend to keep him away ðŸ¤£ 

Finally she agreed to get married, but was very clear that she had no romantic pyaar feels for him. He was sure that she'll get the feels some day, until then he'll love enough for the two of them. She even warns him against it telling it is impossible for one to carry the burden of two, he'll break at some point. 

I've put down all that I can remember.

Thank you. So,it was very clear from the beginning that these two had nothing going on between them. Ye Archit bada hi chipku hai.🤓

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

Thank you. So,it was very clear from the beginning that these two had nothing going on between them. Ye Archit bada hi chipku hai.🤓

Chit also knows that Rey is the only guy that Prani ever loved!

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Chit also knows that Rey is the only guy that Prani ever loved!

Yesss!! He knows!!

Today reyansh felt good to hear from adult prani that she loved him. Till date she has never said she doesn’t love him directly.

Before navya and Chequers saga - She told him she can never love anyone as much as she loved him but he didn’t get it. 

He just wants to hear pranati doesn’t love archit 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parboni

That's why I feel like hitting Archit at times.

From the beginning, she gave him no hope, except to agree to marry him after many requests...