International (Foreign) Shows

Anyone watching Dark on Netflix?

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m currently on S3, binge watched the first two seasons in a span of 3 days.

It’s seriously so good, some of it is mind-boggling and so many wtf moments. It can get pretty confusing though. I had to literally sit with a pen and pad, something I’ve never done for any show.

Is anyone watching? If you are, I’d love to discuss. If you’re not, you definitely should - if you’re into dark and twisty, sci-fi thrillers.

The dubbing is annoying, but some of the actors are top-notch.

UPDATE:

Finished the whole show and I have to say the ending is just as mind-boggling keeping in line with the entire premise of the show. Even more confusing than the first 2 seasons, but these genius writers managed to tie up everything neatly in the end. Wow, just wow! 👏

"What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean"

Edited by LizzieBennett - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the show. One of the best out there. Well paced, well written and well executed! 

They had a site created where you could check the relationship tree till the episode you had watched. 

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dark would be one of the best shows on Netflix ever.

The planning, execution, storyline, characters.... everything was well planned & there was an electric interest in watching the show right from episode one to series finale.

Further, just when I thought Dark cannot surprise me any more after season 2, it came out with explosives in season 3 but which were so well planned that they never felt unreal.

Iconic series ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I have seen the show on Netflix. Yes, the execution & characterization is really interesting indeed. S3 probably has to be my favorite because of surprise factor. I recently saw the Equinox trailer, looks interesting. 

oliviamartin78 thumbnail

It's one of my Netflix series, highly recommend for you guys.