Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

7●Realisation●

Riddhima swiped left the incoming call and placed her phone back on the kitchen slab and went on cutting the vegetables as she was doing minutes ago.

When her phone buzzed again, she rolled her eyes and looked around. Seeing her coast clear, she answered the call.

"Riddhima. I am calling you since three days. What the hell is your problem?" Kabir screamed from the other side.

"My problem? What the hell is your preblem kabir? Why don't you lemme be in peace for a minute?"

"Give me a proof about Vansh and i will let you be in peace."

"Kabir why don't you understand. I am telling you, it is a huge misunderstanding. Vansh can never do anything wrong. I am living with him i know." She said, desperately wanting him to believe her once.

"You don't know him Riddhima. He is a bloody ba

"Kabir please."

"Are you sure about being on my side?" Kabir chuckled 

"Kabir either you tell me the reason why are you behind Vansh and tell me what exactly he has done to piss you off to this extreme level or consider me out of this." She said and waited for him to tell her the truth, when he didn't, she cut the call.

She doesn't want to do anything now for which she have to regret later on. She wants to know the truth why Kabir hates Vansh so much?

●●●●

Riddhima is looking outside the window, engrossed in her thoughts. She still can't believe her and Vansh's realtionship has a name now. Friends! They are friends.

But being Vansh's friends is also unique just like him. Being his friend means you are out of his persistant glaring game and it absolutely doesn't mean that you can joke around him freely. His friendship has its own set of rules.

She looked at the clock. Its twenty past eleven and he is still not home. She thought to call him and after being in dilemma for almost half an hour she finally called him.

"Hello"

"Vansh" when she didn't heard him for a minute she continued fidgeting with her dupatta with one hand. "Where are you its almost twelve?" She asked politely.

"I am busy."

"But vans

She didn't even completed saying his name when the call died down. 

Must be busy.

She thought but a wave of disappointment passed through. He was okay till morning, smiling and talking before he left for work. Since the day they became friends, there is a sense of calmness in Riddhima's life. She looks forward for the things she used to hate earlier and one of them is being around him.

She sat on the couch because she knew, she will sleep the minute she lay on bed. Her eyes started drooping but she tried to stay awake.

One thirty! Where is he?

She crossed her legs making herself comfortable on couch leaning her head back for support. Just for one minute she thought closing her eyes and soon sleep engulfed her.

Riddhima blinked her eyes and yawned. She found herself on the bed. With a jerk she sat straight and looked around but she couldn't find him. 

I was waiting for him on the couch right. Then how?

It means he was here. She huffed thinking that she missed a chance. But why is she so desperate to talk to him? This question is scaring the shit out of her.

Throwing the cover she searched what if he still hasn't left and she can get his one glimpse. The way he talked to her yesterday surely disappointed her but she won't let it ruin her today's mood.

Her shoulders succumbed in defeat when she didn't find him in the mansion. Taking baby steps she pushed herself toward the pool side. Sighing she sat there looking at nothingness. Her eyes went to the reflection forming of him in the water and he is looking at her. She blinked rapidly what if she is day dreaming. She turned around and saw him but he isn't looking at her but at his phone.

She turned hastily to stand and her foot slips. Riddhima closed her eyes ready for a hit but she didn't touch the ground instead she felt herself in a warm embrace. She opened her eyes to exactly see what has happened.

She met with hazel brown eyes staring at her with a concerned face coated with softness but disappeared within a second.

Wait a minute! Did i just see him looking at me with care? I must be daydreaming.

She thought penetrating her eyes to see if there is any sign left of his rare moods. But alas! Its gone just like a snap of finger.

"Can't you walk around properly?" When his voice reached her ears she came back to reality and realised the position they are in.

His hands are snaked around her waist and her hands are holding him tightly. Removing her hands, she looked around everything but him.

"I....i was tr

Vansh stood there crossing his arms around his chest, waiting for her to finish and wondering what exactly is making her fumble so much?

Riddhima closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She herself doesn't know what the hell is happening to her? One minute ago she was absolutely fine and now she is a stuttering mess.

His phone ranged, taking out his phone he answered it but his eyes are still looking at her.

"Do what i have said earlier. You know that i hate liars right? There is no place of liars in my life." Her eyes met with his and his gaze pierced her heart as if she got stabbed with a knife.

Why is she feeling like his every word is directed toward her? Why is she seeing hatred in his eyes for her?

"Does he got to know something about me?" She mumbled to herself fidgeting with her fingers when he left.

She wanted to tell him about kabir being her friend and being her boy friend too but then she have to tell him the whole truth and the one thing that scares her the most is what will he think of her.

And this brought her to a conclusion that what he thinks about her matters. She doesn't want him to think that she is using him.

Just the thought of leaving him is scaring her but the most frightening thing is that she knows all the answers to her questions.

Her heart started beating faster when she got the answer of all her puzzled thought and conflicts and that is

She loves him!

<●><●><●><●>

It's not proof read so bear the mistakes *_*

Next chapter will be Vansh' pov

So stay tuned ;)

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb 

Update Soon 

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please continue. Eagerly waiting

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh wow so riddhu already realised her love

hmm 

waiting for vansh POV

Namikisbae thumbnail

8●Viewpoint●

Vansh's POV 

"Do what i have said earlier. You know that i hate liars right? There is no place of liars in my life." I intentionally said to see her reaction and she reacted just like i thought. 

Does she know her eyes are extremely expressive? She tries to keep secrets from me but her traitor eyes are on my side i guess. They tell me everything.

"Riddhima come here beta." Dadi called and she got the chance to escape. She left within seconds.

Vansh smiled shaking his head and went to his study room but he can't stop himself thinking about her.

The thought only is making her so nervous. What will happen when she got to know that i know everything?

Yes i know why she is here. Strange isn't it? But love compels us to even do the things we don't want to do.

Besides, what else can i expect from kabir? 

Unlocking one wooden small chamber in the book's shelf, he took out a photograph.

His eyes smiled when his thoughts went back to the time that picture was taken. There was a smiling Vansh posing with his girlfriend, when from nowhere a hand came around his shoulder and a bout of laughter followed.

"Kabir yaar why you always spoil mine and Vansh's pictures." Ragini whined punching Kabir.

"Because he is my man." Kabir snaked his arms around Vansh dramatically and winked at Ragini.

"If you were not my brother. I would have definitely considered you bisexual. You scumbag!" She tried to slap his arm away from Vansh.

Vansh laughed while kabir shoot daggers at him.

"This is just Bromance. Right Vansh baby." Kabir winked.

Vansh smiled, memories are always afresh as if it has happened yesterday. Only he knows, how badly he is missing kabir. The kabir who was not only his girlfriend's brother but his best friend too, the kabir who was his prank partner, the kabir who was an integral part of his life once.

How quickly time flies and how quickly people change their colour? A person who once can put his life on stake just for his best friend, is now the one planning to end it.

A knock on the door brought him back from the reverie and in order to rush he placed the picture in his pocket.

Riddhima made her way inside study room giving him a light acknowledging smile while holding tray in her hands.

As her bewitching silhouette entered in, clad in a torquoise saree, his heart beat started accelerating. Her presence in his life is acting like a soothing effect. He knows, he shouldn't be affected but can't help it.

Since the day he rested his eyes on hers for the first time, she is pulling him toward her like a magnet. And even when he got to know that she is sent here by kabir, he couldn't stop himself falling for her and right now he has fallen so hard that he knows his heart is going to tatter in pieces one day.

So he has started preparing for the aftermath. He is trying to be rude to her in a mere attempt to make things easy to unfold but he is failing miserably and he is very well aware of that.

I was way too angry on her when i got to know she is seeing kabir behind my back.

That day i tried to scare her when she came back home, showing her their picture.

Then to be a bad guy i tried to put the blame of Sunny's death on her even when i knew she wasn't the culprit.

And currently i am trying to be rude to make it easy for her. To whom am i kidding? Actually it is for me so that when she will leave, it won't hurt like hell.

He was trying his best to be rude with her but he can't stand her teary eyes too and all his resolve breaks when she cries.

He can't control himslef and tries to pacify her,  just like the other day when he saw her crying on the patio. And that day he promised her what he always wanted to tell her. That he will never let anything happen to her. 

Being friends with her was one of the weak moments he had while being in that love zone. It is not like he is regretting or never wanted to be her friend but because he always wanted to be more than friends with her.

He knows if they continue being friends then it will be difficult for him to move on and he exactly knows the pain. He had been there once and he doesn't want to feel it again.

"Vansh" her voice brought him back

"Hmm"  he responded grabbing a book from the shelf and tried to read.

"Vansh i want to tell you something." She said looking at everything but him.

"Go on" he casually replied still reading the book he is holding or maybe you can say just pretending to read.

"I.....i....am......

He eyed her placing the book right back at its place and took at step toward her, folding his hands on his chest.

At the same time nervous Riddhima glanced at him and their eyes met. He gestured her to say something by his eyes.

What the hell is making her so nervous?

"Are you okay?" His concerned voice reached her ears and she nodded while trying to make a complete sentences out of nervousness.

"Look these two are here and we were looking you two everywhere." Dadi entered, followed by a smiling Sia on the wheelchair.

Riddhima hastily tried to rub the sweet beads formed on her forhead with her Saree. Her chance for the day has gone now.

"Dadi what happened?" Vansha asked

"Tomorrow is Karva chauth's fast so i wanted to tell Riddhima to be ready early in the morning for her sargi and to you that stay at home tomorrow. Okay?" Dadi ordered pointing her finger at Vansh.

Both of them nodded like an obedient child. 

"Okay then Sia lets go. There is so much preparation to do for tomorrow." Dadi said and went out while Sia smiled a mischeivious smile.

She was behind riddhima with her favourite camera resting on her lap.

She pushed Riddhima a little right at Vansh. Riddhima who had no clue landed straight in Vansh's arms while his hands went around her protectively.

"Now thats what i call a nice click." Sia said looking at the picture she just clicked of her favourite couple.

Even when Vansh and Riddhima stepped back after hearing Sia's voice, their eyes are still locked with each others.

And just now Vansh realised one thing.

Even though his heart is going to break, he will still protect her because Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania is head over heels in love with his Mrs.Singhania.

<●><●><●><●>

So Vansh loves her.

Lets see where it all goes ;)

Untill next time

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Such a beautiful update👍🏼

So vansh is head over heels in love with her 😳and the same time he's ready to loose her.

I think he'll be possessive in upcoming updates and will do anything to be with her

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aww i love sia

totally in love with these two

so kabir is ragini brother

hmm thats a nice twist

please do continue

bye sumi 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Read all chapters in onego, loved your writing. 👏⭐️Do continue soon.😳

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update! 

Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Such a beautiful update👍🏼

So vansh is head over heels in love with her 😳and the same time he's ready to loose her.

I think he'll be possessive in upcoming updates and will do anything to be with her

So happy you liked it. Thank you❤

And for that you have to wait😉