MRS. SINGHANIA (Riansh ff) Chapter-12 page-18

Posted: 3 years ago

Characters

Hello, Hi and Welcome to my first Riansh Story.

I want to thank you for giving this story a chance.

Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania

A physiotherapist who is brought up in an orphanage and has just one dream and that is to marry the love of her life, Kabir.

Vansh Rai Singhania 

A business tycoon, a person with great wealth and power. He is witty and never leaves a chance to sass around his "lovely" wife.

Kabir Sharma

A cop by profession and has just one goal , to see Vansh Rai Singhania behind the bars, by hook or by crook.

1●Her love●- Page 1

2●He knows●-Page 4

3●True colours●-Page 5

4●Nightmare●-Page 6

5●Change in dynamics●- Page 8

6●Friends●-Page 12

7●Realisation●-Page 13

8●Viewpoint●-Page 14

9●Fondness●-Page 15

10●Ticklish●- Page 16

11●Happy Riddhima●- Page 17

12●Jealous Him●- Page 18

This story is based on the show ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN 2 and as i belong to #teamriansh so it will be about these two only, it will show how their love will bloom eventually.

It will be based on my imagination so the story is going to change obviously!

I hope yall will find it read worthy. *_*

Have a happy read!!

❤❤❤

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago

Nice start...

Tum wattpad mein ye story post kiye the naaa!!!

Yes. Its on going there😀

Awesome!

Do continue soon...😳

Originally posted by Namikisbae

Yes. Its on going there😀

Haeh!!! Wattpad pe bhi likhti ho!!!!

Wow... Would love to read it...

Same title se hai kya?

I am also in #TeamRiAnsh 🥳

Intro was really amazing..

Originally posted by Anika_PreRish

Haeh!!! Wattpad pe bhi likhti ho!!!!

Wow... Would love to read it...

Same title se hai kya?

Yeah with the same name. Actually i write on wattpad only and its my first time on IF. So these settings are giving me hard time.😅

1Her Love●

Riddhima smiled, satisfied with her reflection in the mirror, she is donning a white saree with an off shoulder matching blouse. Her cheeks are already red by the mere thought of getting a chance to see him.

Finally after a week, she is going to meet her love, her Kabir as today no one is home except Sia (Vansh's sister) who is sleeping. 

The only obstacle in the way of her love on a business trip to Australia since a week and will arrive tomorrow. As her way is clear, she is not going to leave her only chance.

She was trying to meet him since the day Vansh left but couldn't. At last today, situation is in her favour.

Her smile faded when her eyes goes a little up to the vermilion in the partition of her hair and it reminds her, the biggest mistake, the vows she had taken with him. Her husband who lives in his own delusional world.

She was happy being a physiotherapist and having the love of her life by her side. But things turned upside down when one day Kabir demanded the price of love.

"Riddhima what can you do for me?" Kabir asked placing his palm on her right cheek and being a love sick girlfriend she smiled 

"I can die for you Kabir." Her eyes potrayed the enthusiasm of her curved lips.

"For my sake you have to go to my enemy. Can you do that for me?" He asked the most dreeded question ever.

Her face went pale as she stepped away from him. She tried to look at his face, if by any chance he is joking but one long stern gaze and she got her answer.

To show him how much he means to her, is the sole reason she is standing in a bunglow called VR Mansion as Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania.

"Ma'am car is ready." She came out of her thoughts as the voice of the driver ranged in her ears. She noded and he went away.

Putting her phone in her bag, she made her way to make some new memorable moments. She really look forward to spent time with him because she rarely gets to meet him now-a-days. These memories are her only companion when she feels left out and alone in this bunglow with so many people around.

As the car came to a screeching halt. She made her way out and looked at the skyscrapper building.

"I will call you when i will come out." She said politely to her driver.

She went inside the food court and reached to the corner table as instructed by Kabir on the phone call hours earlier.

A waiter came with a tray and placed the glass of water along with the tray. She looked at him first and then at the tray. There is a number written on the tissue paper. Getting the hint she made her way to the room number 202.

She pushed the door knob and went in and the view made her lips curve upwards in a beautiful smile.

"Kabir" her whisper came out as longing sigh and she ran toward him and hugged him as tightly as she can, as if her life depends on it. Tears are already pooling out of her kohled eyes.

"Riddhima door is open." He almost screamed at her for being stupid. He pulled her away and went to close the door.

"What if someone saw us? Do you want us to get caught?" He came back at his previous position and looked at her. 

She sobbed looking at him. He wipped her tears away and she again hugged him. "Where is it?" He sighed

Riddhima gathered herself and came out of the hug. "Kabir how are you?" She asked caressing his cheek with her palm.

"Riddhima where is it?" He again asked being frustrated

Disappointedly she fished out a lion shaped golden pendrive from her bag and handed it to him, who smiled victoriously taking Shera (pendrive's name) from her.

"Kabir as least ask me how am i doing there." her voice came in a disheartened whisper.

"Riddhima i know you are not doing good thats why i am in haste to wrap all this up quick and be with you." He reasoned showing his concern and she smiled but that smile seemed artificial.

"Will you tell me today why are we doing this?" She asked the same question she is asking since the day kabir asked her to marry vansh.

"Because Vansh deserves to rot in jail." His face showcased hatred.

"That's what you tell me all the time. I am asking the reason. Why?"

Kabir checked the time on his wrist watch "Riddhima its late. You should go now." He dragged her to the door by holding her hand and she went away glancing at him one last time.

Seated in the car, she gazed out of the window, she could not stop herself from comparing the two. 

Kabir didn't ask about her for once while Vansh even in his absence instructed the people inside the house to look after her. 

He obviously didn't say in her presence but she got to know from the house helps. She is still getting use to Vansh mood swings. Sometimes he is dormant while other times he is an active volcano who is ready to erupt any time. And sometimes she even feel he is suspicious about her conducts. 

Her reverie is broken by the honk as the driver signalled the guard to open the huge gate and they entered the driveway. Getting out of the car she stepped in the lavish mansion and moves toward her room but she halted when she felt that he is seated there and to confirm she turned to look and her eyes widen in shock.

"Hello darling!" He greeted while she stand there dumbfounded at his sudden endearment.

"When did you come back?" She asked after a minute looking around not knowing what else to say.

"Where were you?" He questioned, ducking away her question as if she didn't even ask anything.

"I went to meet my friend." She gathered all her courage and tried not to stammer and succeeded.

Vansh scrutinized her face for a long minute, stood up and chuckled.

"I should too meet my friends in a hotel room." He finished and his face turned blank.

As soon as his words hit her, her breath hitched and she gulped because his menacing gaze is scaring the shit out of her.

<●><●><●>

Does Vansh know she is meeting Kabir?

Do share your views :)

See yah next time!

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Namikisbae

Yeah with the same name. Actually i write on wattpad only and its my first time on IF. So these settings are giving me hard time.😅

Wow... Abhi jaake search karti hu..

The 1st chapter was damn intense..

Vansh apni nazar garhaye baitha hai at Riddhu.. he is checking her movements..

Hope yeh sab thik hojaye.

Continue sooonish