Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

aww i love sia

totally in love with these two

so kabir is ragini brother

hmm thats a nice twist

please do continue

bye sumi 

Sia here is a cutie indeed😍

Thank you. i am glad you liked the twist and surely i will update soon this time💕

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Read all chapters in onego, loved your writing. 👏⭐️Do continue soon.😳

Thank you for taking out time and reading my story. I am happy you liked it❤

Will update asap😊

Namikisbae thumbnail

Thank you so much❤

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! ❤️

amazing please keep it up. 👏

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving this update like anything 😍
Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Wow! ❤️

amazing please keep it up. 👏

Thank you so much😳

Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riansh

Loving this update like anything 😍

I am glad😊❤

Namikisbae thumbnail

9●Fondness●

Riddhima was making Rangoli when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw Vansh kneeling down beside her.

He motioned his palm toward her where almonds were residing.

"Take these" he said while watching out if someone was in the vicinity.

"Why? I don't need them." Confused Riddhima looked at him.

"They will keep you energised  and i don't have a problem if you eat because i don't believe in these fast and all." He stated 

"But i do believe and i am not going to eat anything." She refused

"I don't want you to faint."

"I won't faint Vansh." She laughed

"How are you so sure? Its not your first time. Isn't it?" He asked in bewilderment 

"Yeah i had a lot of boyfriends with whom i wanted to spend the rest of my life but got you instead." She said sarcastically

"Are you regretting?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Maybe" she shrugged her shoulders casually and turned to continue making her Rangoli while Vansh just rolled his eyes and left after few minutes making her chuckle after his departure.

●●●●●

Riddhima huffed in annoyance. She was trying to tie the strings of her blouse but was failing miseraly and now her hands were aching as she continued bending them backwards to try to tie again but sighed because she was not able to.

I can't even go out like that. 

She went to the door and peeked out to see someone who can help her. She saw Ishani passing by.

"Ishani Ishani" she whisper yelled to get her attention.

Is she deaf or what?

"Ishannniiiii Isssh

Riddhima again tried and stopped when saw her shooting daggers at her. She rolled her eyes and went away.

Riddhima shook her head, looking at her retrieving figure.

What else can i expect from her?

She looked upward when she heard someone clearing his throat and quickly stood straight.

"It is your own house stop peeking Riddhima." She peeped at him narrowing her eyes when she saw his smirking face.

"I am not peeking." She replied closing the door on his face.

"Hey i want to change too." He banged the door

"I am not finished yet." She yelled

"Riddhima it has been two hours. How long i have to wait yaar?"

"Just a little more." 

I should get ready first then i will ask Sia to do it for me.

Riddhima was busy getting ready when someone knocked the door. She opened it and went back again to her vanity area.

He was standing at the door step keenly gazing at his beautiful wife and how that red colour saree was enhancing her beauty. 

He walked toward her in a daze and stood directly behind her, her eyes landed on him through the mirror. 

He pushed her hair to the left side and her body went stiff when his cold fingers came in contact with her warm skin. Holding the strings he tied the knots, pulling her a little closer with every knot. And when he tied the last knot, her back touched his front and his breath hit her hair making her every cell aware of their closeness.

All this while his eyes never leaving hers. When done he took few steps backward and turned toward wardrobe, taking his clothes, he left while she was still standing there holding tightly the back of her vanity chair, trying to fathom her jumbled emotions.

●●●●●●●

"Riddhima Vansh you two have to light up these diyas together." Dadi ordered and they nodded their heads.

After the room stunt, Riddhima was trying to avoid him or looking at him because when ever she did, a red hue graced her cheeks and she blushed.

Both of them started lightening up  the diyas without saying a word but they were hyperactive about each other's presence and even the silence was peaceful.

Vansh coughed and Riddhima looked at him in concern.

"Are you okay?" She asked placing the things on the table and turned to him

"Yeah" he tried to say but coughed again.

"Wait" Riddhima ran and came back with a glass of water

"Have it" she gave him the glass and he hold the glass but refused all of a sudden

"What? Have water" Riddhima said forwarding the glass toward him.

"I can't." He said 

"Why?" 

"I don't want your water." He said and went away

"Aree what's wrong with him?" Riddhima mumbled to herself 

Why does he never listen to me? Arrogant!

Vansh took a sigh of relief. It was so close. 

She was about to know that i am fasting for her too. If she can do it as a favour to not show everyone our fake relationship, on top of that when she loves someone else then why can't i? When my love for her is real and unconditional.

●●●●●●●●

"Riddhima where is Vansh?" Dadi asked looking out for her grandson

"Don't know dadi" she replied placing the flower's tray in front of the goddess in the temple.

"I told him to stay at home today but no." She shook her head in disappointment.

"Don't worry dadi he will be here before moon." Riddhima gave her an affectionate smile.

"He wasn't here even during lunch time and he is behaving weirdly today. It reminded me of the time when he used to stay away from me so that he doesn't need to lie about something."

"You are right dadi he is behaving weird but what's new in that? He is a weirdo." Riddhima said and dadi laughed

"He is not a weirdo Riddhima. It's must that he isn't like others. He can't open up to someone easily but when he does, he can do anything for that particular person and his way of showing his affection is also different. He won't tell you if he is doing something fo........wait a minute! He didn't have breakfast and went out before lunch and is staying away. Oh gosh i should have known this. How can i be so stupid?" Dadi chuckled and face palmed.

"What are you trying to say dadi?" Puzzled Riddhima asked 

"He is fasting for you." Dadi said with a content smile 

Riddhima widen her eyes in shock but when she contemplate, it did make sense. He really hadn't had breakfast and then she thought about that water incident. He refused that too. 

He really is fasting for me!

"But why?" Before she can think the words slipped out from her mouth and dadi heard them.

"What why? Because he loves you. Simple" Dadi said and a shiver ran down in Riddhima's spine.

Vansh Rai Singhania loves me? Impossible! How can he when he already loves Ragini?

"He can't love me dadi because he loves Ragini." Riddhima said with a sad smile.

"You are so stupid Riddhima. I know my grandson and i am sure he loves you and only you. As far as Ragini is concerned i told you that she cheated on him and Vansh hate liars. I told you that before right."  Dadi stepped forward and hold Riddhima's hands in hers "I know my child Riddhima. The way he looks at you shows how much he is fond of you and if you try to study a little deeper then you can see that fondness too."

And Riddhima stood rooted there with the new found information.

<●><●><●><●>

Happy diwali peeps! Have a happiest time with fam and sweets *_*

I have posted an OS Long Distance Relationship. do read that too and share your views. You can also follow me on wattpad for more Riansh OS and TS. My wattpad ID is Namikisbae

And don't forget to tell me how was the chapter?

Have a happy read!!!

❤❤❤

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter was super se upar 😘...please update soon...I know m greedy 😉😂

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for this Diwali gift, amazing chapter😳

It was needed after CVs ka atom bomb