Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: eishe10

Very nice update ☺

Thanks ya❤

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Awesome update 😊....But now m super excited to know the reaction of vansh after seeing them hugging....He is not going to spare anyone 😳

You will get to know super soon😉

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Nice updates..

Continue soon and do PM me

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

12●Jealous Him●

"Yeah have a nice day!" Vansh greeted him with the same enthusiam before cutting the call, his mood is surprisingly pleasant today. 

Why? Lets go to flashback to know why our angsty Vansh is smiling today.

Vansh was sleeping when a soft hand wafted in his hair slowly, liking the calm effect, he inclined himself to the touch and hummed in his sleep, his lips lifting a little upwards in absolute satisfaction.

A minute later, when he felt the hand slipping away, he caught it just on time. The pull was so sudden, neither him and nor Riddhima expected, consequently, she landed on him with a jerk and his hands automatically rapped around her waist protectively.

Vansh blinked his eyes to conclude he is not dreaming, she is actually so close to him while Riddhima's eyes went wide like saucers. She just came out from washroom and was drying her hair when her eyes landed on his sleeping figure. 

She smiled looking at him, all coiled up like a baby. She couldn't control the urge to ruffle his hair, so she did move her fingers in his rough looking hair slowly but they were surprisingly soft.

Vansh's eyes went to the water drop running all the way from her hair to her cheeks and then moving down from her jawline, making him gulp. His eyes met first to hers and then flickered between her eyes and lips.Riddhima blushed and tried to get out of his grip but as soon as the she backed he pulled her more closer. 

Her nose touched his, their eyes closed, her clutch on his shirt tightened. They can feel each others breaths, their lips just inches apart and heart beats pounding.He pushed her hair off her face and gathering all the courage, he gulped before closing the gap between their lips, everything was going in slow motion.A knock on the door broke them out of the movement.

She shot up and literally scrambled off the bed as soon as she heard the sound. Not knowing what to do, she ran toward the washroom, leaving him to deal whoever is knocking the door.

Vansh opened the door and collected the tray given by the servant and placed it on the table. He was waiting for her to come out. Then he saw her peeking out as the door slightly got open. 

When she saw him giving her a stern look, she came out.Riddhima felt the awkwardness seeping through in all around the room, her cheeks still held the reminent of pink and she tried to avoid his gaze.

"Riddhima" Vansh said moving toward her but she ran out of the room. Vansh smiled as her giggles when she ran, still echoed there.

Vansh's POV

Even if she is here only still i miss her. I haven't seen her  since she left the room. I know she is doing it intentionally apparently to tease me. When she behaves like this, i feel like she loves me too. I really hope she does. 

I am going to tell her now its already too late. She needs to know how i feel.I was going toward study room when my eyes feel on Kabir. What is cooking in his mind now? I shook my head and was about to go but stopped when i saw Riddhima pulling him to a corner. 

They were talking about something but i couldn't hear. I could only see Kabir's face as i was facing Riddhima's back.Kabir was saying sorry to her that i figured and then he smiled. She forgave him so quickly?

She was about to go when he pulled her in a hug and that creep winked at me. I know he was doing all that purposely to make me jealous and lash out at her so he can tell her how cruel i am and that i don't deserve her. Knowing all that, but still, seeing her in his arms made me angry and i fisted my palms to control the urge of breaking his bloody hands. I know i won't be able to control myself from lashing out so i am going to stay away from her for a while.

Vansh was punching the punching bag furiously, without wearing safety gloves. He was taking out all his anger and frustration on the bag. 

His jaw clutched everytime he punched with his flared nose and red eyes. Maybe this can help and calm down the storm building inside. But who's he kidding to?

He punched so hard that the punching bag ripped and the material went out on the ground. Riddhima's eyes widened up seeing him. Blood coning out from his knuckles and dropping on ground.

Horrified she called his name and went to hold his hand.

"Vansh" she yelled "Are you mad?"

She took his hand in hers and her voice cracked seeing the condition of his hand. He gazed at her furiously, breathing still fastened, body sweating due to the sternous work.

"Riddhima go out. Not now" he curtly said but she didn't move and was looking at his hand.

"I didn't know you are that naive." He said after a minute of silence, couldn't control thr urge. Riddhima who was busy looking at his hand didn't get what he was trying to say.

"Huuh?" She asked still looking at his red hand due to blood and tears glistened in her eyes.

"See you still are not getting it." He chuckled "What are you taking about Vansh. Come with me you need first aid.

" She tried to hold his hand but he jerked it away.

"No"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with yoh?  He screamed louder than her

"What did i do?"

"Nothing thats the problem. You did nothing! From day one i am trying to tell you what's wrong and what's right but you do nothing. Can you use your damn mind for god sake?" He punched his hand on the wall behind her and she jumped in fear, tears pour down her eyes.

"Vansh please. You are hurting yourself." She pleaded looking at his hand as the blood drops touched the floor.

"No Riddhima and that dumbshit boyfriend of yours are hurting me"

"He is not my boyfriend." 

"Oh really? When did that happened? As long as i remember you are here to spy on me right as your boyfriend asked you to do?" Vansh said gritting his teeth.Riddhima's eyes widen when she realised he knows everything.

Taking a step closer she said brushing away her tears 

"Vansh please listen to me"

"I waited so many times Riddhima for you to tell me the truth but you didn't because you don't think i am not worthy enough, right?" His eyes were filled with accusations.

"No" her cracked voice came in whispers.

"What are you two planning now?"

"Nothing. Vansh please listen to me once."

"Tell your boyfriend that i won't let anything happened to my family."

"He is not my boyfriend stop saying that"

"No i won't. Go the hell out of here."

"Vansh" 

"Get out" he screamed pulling her out of the room holding her arm and closed the door on her face. While she cried, standing there, within seconds everything turned upside down.

■■■■■■■■■■

What do you think gonna happen next?

Don't forget to tell me how's it. I will be waiting!

Read, vote and comment❤

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uff Vansh at least listen to her once
Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️....I want to read more🤗🤗....please update soon ☺️🤗