Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy Diwali!😃

Than x for this in this festive day. ❤️

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

10●Ticklish●

All the ladies saw firstly the moon  and then their husband's faces from the sieve tube.A smile crept on Riddhima's face when she saw him gazing at her fondly while holding the plate for her."Now make her drink water." 

Dadi told them how to do every step as it is their first time.Vansh brought the glass closer to her lips, she drank looking at him and  can see the twinkle in his eyes. 

Since the time dadi told her, she is keeping a close tab on his every move even the slightest one and his face expressions too and she can definitely saw a myriad of emotions in mere seconds. He made her eat the sweet while gulping the urge to have it himself but controlled himself. 

Riddhima pressed her lips, trying to not laugh at him, who is eyeing at the food in plate like a long lost lover. When his stomach growled, his eyes met with hers and he averted his gaze. Riddhima shook her head, taking a step closer, she motioned the glass of water toward his lips and when he gave her a surprising look, she blinked her eyes at him to go ahead and have it.

"You knew?" He asked

"Of course i did" she smiled confidently but chuckled when he narrowed his eyes "dadi told me" she whispered sheepishly.

After finishing the dinner, they went toward their room. Riddhima asked the question which was itching her as soon as they entered.

"You fasted for me?" 

"No i have another wife. Don't you know?" He rolled his eyes

"Why?" She didn't laugh at his lame joke "Because i wanted to." He shrugged 

"Still why?" Her eyes widen at a realisation "don't tell me you thought the same  they show in movies like how will i spend the life when you are not there blah blah blah" 

Riddhima asked Vansh gulped

"how did she know?" He thought but made a poker face "No i thought no one will be able to stay with you so just to make others life easy i did. It is for a good deed" he laughed when she pouted angrily.

He pulled her toward him, her hands rested on his chest for balance. Before she can come out of the shock from their closeness, her eyes closed automatically when his lips touched her forhead and he whispered "nautanki" and went to the washroom to change while she stood there rooted and touched her forhead after a while as a loving smile crept on her lips.

Vansh was lying on his back on bed when Riddhima came out of the washroom. She placed her head on the pillow on her side, making a safe distance between them and closed her eyes.

After few minutes she felt his hand on her waist and head closer to her neck, she pretended to sleep and didn’t pull away but her accelerating heartbeat are showing otherwise. 

Vansh smiled when she didn’t move or stiffened up with his touch. Moving his head a little closer, he sniffed her cologne  which was also his favourite now because of her. 

Her everything was his favourite. Riddhima tried to control herself but giggled because his beard was tickling her.

“Vanshhhhhhhhh" she laughed

“what?” he asked mischievously yet innocently

“you beard his tickling me"  she said in between her giggles

“oh really?” he asked moving closer again and rubbed his cheeks in the crook  of her neck and she burst in a fits of laughter.Soon both of them slept in each other’s arms. 

Her back touching his front and his hand resting on her abdomen while their legs were entangled. They had  a blissful sleep indeed. A man dressed in black tuxedo entered VR Mansion. He had  grey long hair and spectacles were resting on his eyes. 

Smirking he stood in the middle of the hall looking around and adjusted his spectacles.

"Oh finally you are here." Ishani said enthusiastically to the man"Who are you?" A voice boomed in the living hall which surprised everyone and every face turned to Vansh who asked the question.

"Vansh bhai, he is an interior designer. I called him. I want some changes in my room. I hope you don't mind that." Ishani said a bit arrogantly. 

Vansh noded his head in acknowledgement but still his eyes never left from the man.

"Hi i am Rajvir." The man forwarded his hand toward Vansh which he curtly ignored. Vansh looked around and when everyone got busy he said hugging him.

"So much drama kabir" Vansh shook his head. He can never fail to recognise kabir.

"Drama? You call this drama? Then what are you doing huhh?" Kabir chuckled

"You involved Riddhima too into this mess of yours." Vansh gritted his teeth

"She will lead me to what i want." 

"She is naive kabir." Vansh whisper yelled 

"Why so much care? Oh so she is the new love of your life after my sister, right?"

"Dont you dare say anything about Riddhima." Vansh's eyes flared up in anger.

"I think you are forgetting that, she was my girlfriend before she became your wife." Kabir winked

"Shut the hell up kabir." He warned pointing his index finger."She is a left over and soon the world will know it too."

"Left overs are not my kind of thing and you off all should know that better." He grinned "I choose" he patted his back and came out from the hug. 

"And she never was a left over because to carry a relationship you need to live but you are dead from inside. 

So stop this drama of boyfriend girlfriend"And you don't worry my...... friend? Vansh Rai  Singhania only shows to the world what he wants to" he smirked and went away, leaving a flared up kabir behind.

"Fly Vansh fly because it will be more satisfying when i will cut all your wings and will see you crashing on ground." Kabir muttered

"its time for some drama" kabir said smirking.

"Let the game begin!"                                 

<●><●><●><●><●>

All i can say is sorry for being so late🙈

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh wow so Kabir is here for drama but Vansh won't let anything come between his sweetheart
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update 👍🏼

Riansh 

Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oh wow so Kabir is here for drama but Vansh won't let anything come between his sweetheart

Lets see how it goes ;)

Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Nice update 👍🏼

Riansh 

Thank you❤

Namikisbae thumbnail

11●Happy Riddhima●

"Why are you here?" Riddhima stood there, waiting for a answer from him, as soon as she pulled him to a corner when nobody was there.

Finally she got the chance at night."What do you mean by that?" "Oh stop it kabir. You think i can't see that its you?" Riddhima rolled her eyes.

After knowing that Vansh loves her. Ridhhima wanted to tell him everything about Kabir. Even though Vansh She no longer wanted to do anything with Kabir and now she thought it's better to talk to Kabir and clear everything once for all. Maybe then she can confess her love to Vansh. 

She gave a thought about what dadi said on karva chauth that he loves her and now after noticing, the way Vansh looks at her and the way he is always there to protect her no matter what the problem is, told her about his love.

Kabir chuckled, the couple know him too much for his liking now. "I am here because you are good for nothing."Even though she has no feelings for him but that still hurts.

She did so much for him without even knowing the reason and now he is blaming her."I am good for nothing? Okay fine. I am good for nothing. So can you please leave me alone." She said gritting her teeth.

This indeed flared her up."Thats not what i meant Riddhima." Kabir sighed and tried to calm himself down."You were not picking up my phone. I got worried. I am here for you." He said touching her shoulders but she shrugged away.

"No seriously kabir. I am done with all this drama. I can't do it anymore. I want to live like a normal person and have a normal life with Vansha." She declared and went away leaving an irated kabir behind."i have to do something. This girl is going to spoil everything." Kabir muttered to himself looking at her retrieving figure.

Riddhima was trying to turn the tap off of the shower which got jammed and the water was still tipping down.Her face sloped to the respective side of tap evertime she tried to switch the tap with weird expression.

Not finding any other option she called Vansh.Vansh who was busy in his laptop got up to see what trouble she was in then. Riddhima is directly proportional to troubles according to Vansh.

He went inside the washroom and looked at her. Her force of nature attracts him like a magnet everytime he tries to go away from her even though he doesn't want to. "What happened?" He asked calmly but Riddhima jumped frantically, hearing his voice, maybe because she was actually busy in trying to fix it up and his sudden voice scared the shit out of her. 

Her hand touched the tap with force turning it on and the water came soaking their clothes. Her already round eyes dilated a bit more at the closeness and the water wasn't even helping.

Her eyes went to look up at him and a wave of undecipher emotions hit her. The way the drops touched his hair and then went down running from his eyes to his lips and then crossed his sharp jawline moving more down and then vanishing inside his shirt.

She closed her eyes as she thought where next, shaking her head. The best way to stop embarassing herself is to leave from here, thats the first thought which crossed her head.Without wasting a second more, she hastily took a step further to go out of there but slipped.

Her mouth went in o shape and eyes got closed automatically when she thought, was going to touch the floor. But a pair of arms snaked around her pulling her closer.

Her hands went to grip his shirt tightly in fear.When nothing happened, she opened her eyes and sighed in relief but the next second her breath hitched, now she was way more closer to him and her front was glued to his, she gulped. 

Her eyes widen when she saw his face coming closer to her as if he is going to kiss her. Her heart beats were accelerating and she started shivering but this time it wasn't due to water. 

She clutched the shirt even more tighter when his beard rubbed her cheek lightly.

"Don't worry i am just turning off the shower." Came his hoarse voice as his lips brushed on her ear slightly. When he moved away the shower was already off, a cold wave wafted and she shivered, already missing the warm his body was providing.

He wrapped a towel on her shoulder, she couldn't made herslef to look up, to meet his eyes. When he left, she looked at herself in the mirror washroom had.

A tinge of red was coloured on her cheeks and she smiled knowing she was blushing. She pouted as the blush crept more when she realised, she was thinking that he was going to kiss her and a bit sad that he didn't.

"Riddhima" she turned when kabir called her. She searched for anyone around and sighed in relief when found no one there.

"Riddhima i am sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have said that. I am really sorry!" He said faking an apology.Riddhima noded her head gesturing, its fine.

"But kabir what i said yesterday is true and i am gonna hold on to it. I am not backing out. I seriously want to be out from this drama and you too. Vansh can never do anything heinous for which he deserved to be behind the bars. I know him, i have spend time with him. He is nothing like what you think."

"I know thats why i was going today from here but i have to finish the work i am assigned too so can't, there are still two days for everything to be done.""Finally thank you so much!" Riddhima sighed and smiled slowly.

"You love him right?" Kabir asked and she noded while blushing just at the mere thought of Vansh.

"Aww! I am so happy for you Riddhima. I know what i have done wasn't right but you deserve all the love." 

"Kabir leave everthing behind and start afresh. Kabir revenge has never given peace to anyone. Leave it and start a new life i am sure there is someone who is waiting for you." She genuinely wanted him to be happy.

Kabir nodded his head acknowledging her words."I will."

"Okay i am going now dadi must be waiting for me." Riddhima blinked her eyes in happiness and turned to go but he hold her hand.She turned and raised her brows in question.

"Can i get a hug?" He made an innocent face "will be totally platonic yaar" he added when she didn't responded for a minute. Riddhima smiled and hugged him.

She is feeling relaxed and happy at the same time. Everything is fine and now that Kabir's chapter is almost over, she wants to tell everything to Vansh. 

She doesn't want to stay in this guilt of hiding things from him forever.Kabir hugged her and smiled wickedly and closed his eyes.This chapter is not going to close so soon Riddhima!

He thought and then opened his eyes and winked at the person in his line of sight.There he was, standing with his palms fisted in vexation, his face all red due to anger.There he was, Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania!

What do you think will happen next? Socho socho ;)

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was an amazing chapter

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update👏

Waiting for the next part

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update 😊....But now m super excited to know the reaction of vansh after seeing them hugging....He is not going to spare anyone 😳