Anupama's MIL is much better than Sreemoyee's MIL

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Comparing the two MILs of both Hindi & Bengali version i genuinely feel Anupama's MIL is one hundred times better than original version Sreemoyee's MIL. She dont blindy hate Anupama unlike the bong one. 

Here at least the lady is giving Anupama, her DIL hints that her household is at stake. Also she dislikes Kavya but Sreemoyee's MIL worships June (Bengali Kavya).

One day Sreemoyee's MIL crossed every limit to humiliate Sreemoyee and that day Sreemoyee yelled at her infront of the whole family saying if you were younger than me then i would tightly slapped you.🤣 I hope Anupama and her Saas become friends and an ideal example of MIL and DIL.

PS : The dialogues Sreemoyee's MIL throw at the show had tortured audience more than Sreemoyee. Hindi trp audience cannot even think of such filthy dialogues you guys are actually lucky. Such dialogues at prime time would have led to ban the show. This show is slow but atleast not too vulgar (in terms of dialogues) like Sreemoyee, thats a plus point. Although i dont watch this one (Personal Preference) ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Anupamaa, the woman who respects her mother in law so much is just avoiding, brushing off all the hints her mother in law is continuosly throwing to her.

I think if Anupamaa is so understanding, kind and good hearted she must accept Kavya as her sister instead as her rival,and must understand her hubby going back in his youth feeling all young much younger than his two sons..... I'M FED UP sorry.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Comparing the two MILs of both Hindi & Bengali version i genuinely feel Anupama's MIL is one hundred times better than original version Sreemoyee's MIL. She dont blindy hate Anupama unlike the bong one. 

Here at least the lady is giving Anupama, her DIL hints that her household is at stake. Also she dislikes Kavya but Sreemoyee's MIL worships June (Bengali Kavya).

One day Sreemoyee's MIL crossed every limit to humiliate Sreemoyee and that day Sreemoyee yelled at her infront of the whole family saying if you were younger than me then i would tightly slapped you.🤣 I hope Anupama and her Saas become friends and an ideal example of MIL and DIL.

PS : The dialogues Sreemoyee's MIL throw at the show had tortured audience more than Sreemoyee. Hindi trp audience cannot even think of such filthy dialogues you guys are actually lucky. Such dialogues at prime time would have led to ban the show. This show is slow but atleast not too vulgar (in terms of dialogues) like Sreemoyee, thats a plus point. Although i dont watch this one (Personal Preference) ðŸ˜›

I watched the Bengali version, a couple of episodes and stopped. Watched the Kannada version and could not stand it after just one episode. Love the Tamil version, Baakiyalakshmi. It is the same story but the lead has gumption. She is tied down by circumstance and situation but is gutsy - right balance of being a doormat through no choice of her own but being spirited enough to tell the family off subtly every chance she gets. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

What's the Bengali shows name? Will watch on HS😆

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

What's the Bengali shows name? Will watch on HS😆

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sreemoyee

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

In future you will definitely see anupamaa and MIL became freinds ....rajan shahi producer of anupamaa who is also producing marathi version of sreemoyee and he is exactly following marathi version nd he changed alott of situations in marathi version from bengali version and that too for better....like in marathi version the MIL became better n better after engagement of eldest son of anupamaa nd right now even all kids specially elder son is also became much much better than bengali elder son plus his engagement is also broken with that rich girl nd now after revealation of extra marital affair he stood by his mother rather than his father who is very fond of him.....so here  you will def see better version than bengali one

Edited by Rajpatil12 - 3 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I've not watched Sreemoyi. The mention of it makes my blood boil. And I saw some clips of Marathi Anupamaa, where the husband and the gf making out and the heroine enters ðŸ¤¢(both by same production). 

I would definitely say Hindi Anupamaa is far far better than those. 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

I've not watched Sreemoyi. The mention of it makes my blood boil. And I saw some clips of Marathi Anupamaa, where the husband and the gf making out and the heroine enters ðŸ¤¢(both by same production). 

I would definitely say Hindi Anupamaa is far far better than those. 

Marathi version is also much much better even slightly better than hindi as in hindi they are following same marathi story but they are dragging alott plus that mrs. Dave drama is dragged alot she shown very very negative compared to marathi one plus she also overacts alott....and that making out was part of revelation drama you will def see this in hindi also....right now in marathi all fam members are supporting arundhati (marathi anupama)

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Marathi version is also much much better even slightly better than hindi as in hindi they are following same marathi story but they are dragging alott plus that mrs. Dave drama is dragged alot she shown very very negative compared to marathi one plus she also overacts alott....and that making out was part of revelation drama you will def see this in hindi also....right now in marathi all fam members are supporting arundhati (marathi anupama)

Oh am not a Marathi so I can't say. But after watching that clip, I really have some negative assumptions for the serial. 

Bengali one is the worst🤢. I can't understand how the peeps tolerate the serial. Though Indrani Halder (Sreemoyi) is definitely doing her best. 

I can already see how they'll reveal in Hindi one. But seeing Anupamaa, I don't think so she'll believe that too. For her, Ravanraaj is Ram.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Oh am not a Marathi so I can't say. But after watching that clip, I really have some negative assumptions for the serial. 

Bengali one is the worst🤢. I can't understand how the peeps tolerate the serial. Though Indrani Halder (Sreemoyi) is definitely doing her best. 

I can already see how they'll reveal in Hindi one. But seeing Anupamaa, I don't think so she'll believe that too. For her, Ravanraaj is Ram.

Even in anupamaa also vanraj nd kavya had one intimate scene  

Same happened with marathi female lead also she was also thinking her pati is parameshwar. ....she also slapped her younger son because he was spying on her pati parameshwar (which will happen in later episodes of anupama) but whe she saw them on bed she believed everything what her so called pati was doing to her.....now she is in weak mental state you can watch clips on star pravah insta page where you will get an idea abt it