Perfect sync and lotta chemistry 

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haleyy

❤️

Their hand hold and eye contact  🔥❤️💕

Perfect sync and lotta chemistry 

They needn't perform any intimate scenes honestly. Just them standing together in a frame sets the screen on fire!!

I was watching Param's track. Honestly this expression of Ishita broke my heart. I guess if this fiasco happened few days earlier she wouldn't have had expectations on Raman. But by then she started seeing the good side of Raman. Like Raman acknowledging all that she has done for his family in Tamil speech, making Adi apologise to her after Adi- Shravan fight in the school, sending Mihir to see if she is okay( How sweet was that! She didnt say a word about Param, but just hearing her on phone he sensed something was wrong with her), also the way he stood by her when she was in jail. She truly thought if not anyone in the house atleast Raman would support her. But when Raman said that he'll check the phone..The way she said"Check karoge aap?". DT was on point with her voice modulation.. And when he said " Param ko humare rishte ke bare mein kaise pata chala". She was heartbroken. I mean till then she was defending herself because she felt she had Raman's support but the moment Raman uttered those words she went silent..The only person she believed in didn't support her.

Also their unspoken conversation when she was leaving Bhalla house

Their eyes spoke volumes here!! KP- DT nailed it..

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When raman talking on phone angirly saying if his child his sick leave him with doctor do u know how much loss i rendered,At the point the power goes off and ishita happens to listen this and she talks about being children being important and raman like listens.Then raman calms down and says to mihir to give warning to him and leave him .And the power comes on.It just looks like raman is in dark and with ishita arrival his life is lightened.

And raman ruhi milan with bg score god its too good.

Was watching random scenes and suddenly felt that this particular scenes is kind of symbolic to Raman's growth as a character

The scene starts like this..Ishita sees Raman in pain. Asks him to stop the car but he doesnt and keeps driving 

I think this is symbolic of the initial phase of their relationship. Ishita sees that Raman is in pain right from the day 1 of their marriage. While going to the Valentine's day party, Raman says "Pata nahi logon ke shadiyan itne salon tak kaise tik jate hai". Then people in the party talk about how much Raman loved Shagun. Shagun herself boasts that Raman doesnt talk with Ruhi because of her mole and that he is still not over her..Ishita understands that the bitterness is because of his failed marriage. She tries to make him realise that how his bitterness is affecting the people around him. When a drunk Raman creates ruckus in Shagun's house, Ishita brings him home and tells him" Aapne apna sara pyar apne pehle biwi ko de diya iss liye ab aap ke paas ab gusse ke elawa aur kuch nahi hai dene ko". She helped him even in the land auction though it has nothing to do with Ruhi. Because by that time, she understood that Raman wasn't as bad as she thought and that he actually loved Adi and Ruhi. But Raman never really acknowledged that. Heck! He didnt even think of thanking her after the land auction incident until Tandon reminds him😆

Back to the scene,Raman finally stops the car. And Ishita starts attending to his wounds

I think this is symbolic of how finally Raman starts introspection and finally acknowledges all that Ishita has done for him and his family by thanking her in Tamil..

Again in the scene Raman starts looking at Ishita with admiration as she attends to his wounds..

I felt this is symbolic of the phase when he finally starts breaking the walls that he built around his heart all the six years, he slowly starts letting her in. He starts doing things for her like gifting her a necklace, taking care of her family when Amma meets with an accident,attends the Sathyanarayan Pooja only for her happiness etc.

And finally, he lets Ishita to drive the car.

I think this is symbolic of how he finally tells her the truth about Adi being responsible for the accident, takes refuge in her, finds strength in her support and finally let's her take the lead in his life.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DivAn Memories❤️

https://youtu.be/1c_oicC-Pig

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

Was watching random scenes and suddenly felt that this particular scenes is kind of symbolic to Raman's growth as a character

The scene starts like this..Ishita sees Raman in pain. Asks him to stop the car but he doesnt and keeps driving 

I think this is symbolic of the initial phase of their relationship. Ishita sees that Raman is in pain right from the day 1 of their marriage. While going to the Valentine's day party, Raman says "Pata nahi logon ke shadiyan itne salon tak kaise tik jate hai". Then people in the party talk about how much Raman loved Shagun. Shagun herself boasts that Raman doesnt talk with Ruhi because of her mole and that he is still not over her..Ishita understands that the bitterness is because of his failed marriage. She tries to make him realise that how his bitterness is affecting the people around him. When a drunk Raman creates ruckus in Shagun's house, Ishita brings him home and tells him" Aapne apna sara pyar apne pehle biwi ko de diya iss liye ab aap ke paas ab gusse ke elawa aur kuch nahi hai dene ko". She helped him even in the land auction though it has nothing to do with Ruhi. Because by that time, she understood that Raman wasn't as bad as she thought and that he actually loved Adi and Ruhi. But Raman never really acknowledged that. Heck! He didnt even think of thanking her after the land auction incident until Tandon reminds him😆

Back to the scene,Raman finally stops the car. And Ishita starts attending to his wounds

I think this is symbolic of how finally Raman starts introspection and finally acknowledges all that Ishita has done for him and his family by thanking her in Tamil..

Again in the scene Raman starts looking at Ishita with admiration as she attends to his wounds..

I felt this is symbolic of the phase when he finally starts breaking the walls that he built around his heart all the six years, he slowly starts letting her in. He starts doing things for her like gifting her a necklace, taking care of her family when Amma meets with an accident,attends the Sathyanarayan Pooja only for her happiness etc.

I think this is symbolic of how he finally tells her the truth about Adi being responsible for the accident, takes refuge in her, finds strength in her support and finally let's her take the lead in his life.

I've always been an admirer of such analysis posts. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Makes me proud of loving IshRa because their journey has been so well etched. ❤️

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

DivAn Memories❤️

I can't differentiate between Karan/Raman and Divyanka/Ishita. These guys were meant to play IshRa!!!

What I would give to get this KP back... so happy and chirpy!

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

Absolutely amazing!!! I think I am gonna go watch this track again just for this new perspective you have given me! I love it!

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IshRa's first meet❤️