Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

The Iconic "Kya?" Moment. If it was up to him, he would have whisked his Madrasan away and conquered "battle supreme". ❤️ 

DT ishita simply says in her eyes, her Sharmana....

Is like cheery on top for Raman kya...

N next the yhm music.....

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#InLoveForever suits IshRa like how 😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmwOyRPsAM

zohakhan7 thumbnail

This promo is pure love ❤️❤️❤️

One of the best phase of IshRa 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDrie9fTLE

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Will forever remain my most favourite promo.. IshRa's falling in love phase>>>>>> anything else on ITV

Can never be recreated again!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Will forever remain my most favourite promo.. IshRa's falling in love phase>>>>>> anything else on ITV

Can never be recreated again!!

So true..IshRa's falling in phase can never be recreated again..What quality scenes we got..How natural their progression was from Sirf Ruhi keliye to Sirf Ek duje keliye 😳

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

The best one till date.. Ishra was love 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

Jab Jab Tere Paas Main Aaya,Ek Sukoon Mila

Jisse Main Tha Bhoolta Aaya,Woh Wajood Mila

Jab Aaye Mausam Gham Ke,Tujhe Yaad Kiya

Jab Sahme Tanhapan Se,Tujhe Yaad Kiya

Wah😍

The lyrics hold so deep, in IshRa's life.

'Feeling lonely is the worst misery ever', and Raman's loneliness got healed by just being alone with Ishita😍

I just so loved how Raman's trust builded up on Ishita so slowly.

He initially never trusted her for anything. But slowly, we see him coming to her, for tiny answers, minute suggestions, small plans, big decisions, and finally sealed the deal for a life time.😆

See their journey, they first became friends, and whenever Raman came to her with any problem, initially he did come to her for suggestions, for instance, Simmi-Param first fiasco, when Ishita protected them away from family's knowledge, he truly discussed with her about his sister's future, like a friend, but that trust was limited only to that point, he didn’t foresee, 'sealing the deal', with her that day. 

So many instances later on to add, where IshRa worked 'together', but Raman’s trust level varied in every situation. 

At a point, she knew he will come to her for help, if Ruhi has an issue at school, at the same time, she knew he will never come to her for help if it's for Adi. She knew he will come to her for help if Romi misbehaved with Sarika, but she knew he will never come to her for help and trust her if the issue is as big as Adi involved in amma's accident. I still remember Ishita's expression, the moment she got to know that Adi was the one who hit amma with car not Shagun. She was not at all surprised that Raman didn’t tell her, in turn felt so bad for him that he was tramautised the whole time.

I think Ishita gave him space to trust her till his heart permitted. She never let their status quo pressurise him. She knew his heart holds so many secrets about his first love which still bother him, in spite of being married to her, which did pinch her, but she didn't let those affect her, she offered him help, in whichever area he needed. 

Just be in Ishita’s shoes, how painful it is that her husband doesn't trust her to the fullest. But still, she helped him. She let him trust her till his heart permitted him, never pressurised him. She let him take one step at a time, even if that hurt her. See, taking that step is more difficult for a person like Raman with such wounded heart, in fact falling in love for the second time happened so easy to him, after few months being with Ishita. It didn't took for him days together brainstorming if he should give love a second chance with Ishita, he didn’t wait a moment, when he realised he loves her😍, rushed to her to 'Seal the Deal'.

She let him take one step at a time, which he wouldn'thave even tried if not with a friend like Ishita, but, alas, that did the magic, everytime he took heed in her for something or other, that woman managed to divert his mind from limited trust on her to the ocean of love in her, and let him get drowned in there😆, enjoy the peace there, spend with her there 'ALONE', and alas, his lonely heart even got healed, which not even Adi, Ruhi, his entire giant family, a brother like Mihir, or his huge business empire, altogether  could manage to do. One of the very major reasons why Ishita holds so special to him. She alone managed to cure his loneliness.

And now he don't run to her ONLY for help,the instances like above☝, prove that he runs to her just to get the comfort what above lyrics resonate😍.

Ishita Bhalla is one amazing character I have ever come across. Just learn to love like her, the world will automatically become a better place.

@Girl_InMedicine 

Just stunned by the lyrics. So apt for IshRa. I almost forgot the lyrics.Bas, 'Dil...sambha ja zara' hi yaad hein😆

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 3 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@TM

Can u please add those pink colour KP, DT tags to this thread too. It would be easy for me to find the thread  among many.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

@TM

Can u please add those pink colour KP, DT tags to this thread too. It would be easy for me to find the thread  among many.

You can call me Umera, I wouldn't have a problem. It sounds a bit weird to be referred to as 'TM'. 

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Wah😍

The lyrics hold so deep, in IshRa's life.

'Feeling lonely is the worst misery ever', and Raman's loneliness got healed by just being alone with Ishita😍

I just so loved how Raman's trust builded up on Ishita so slowly.

He initially never trusted her for anything. But slowly, we see him coming to her, for tiny answers, minute suggestions, small plans, big decisions, and finally sealed the deal for a life time.😆

See their journey, they first became friends, and whenever Raman came to her with any problem, initially he did come to her for suggestions, for instance, Simmi-Param first fiasco, when Ishita protected them away from family's knowledge, he truly discussed with her about his sister's future, like a friend, but that trust was limited only to that point, he didn’t foresee, 'sealing the deal', with her that day. 

So many instances later on to add, where IshRa worked 'together', but Raman’s trust level varied in every situation. 

At a point, she knew he will come to her for help, if Ruhi has an issue at school, at the same time, she knew he will never come to her for help if it's for Adi. She knew he will come to her for help if Romi misbehaved with Sarika, but she knew he will never come to her for help and trust her if the issue is as big as Adi involved in amma's accident. I still remember Ishita's expression, the moment she got to know that Adi was the one who hit amma with car not Shagun. She was not at all surprised that Raman didn’t tell her, in turn felt so bad for him that he was tramautised the whole time.

I think Ishita gave him space to trust her till his heart permitted. She never let their status quo pressurise him. She knew his heart holds so many secrets about his first love which still bother him, in spite of being married to her, which did pinch her, but she didn't let those affect her, she offered him help, in whichever area he needed. 

Just be in Ishita’s shoes, how painful it is that her husband doesn't trust her to the fullest. But still, she helped him. She let him trust her till his heart permitted him, never pressurised him. She let him take one step at a time, even if that hurt her. See, taking that step is more difficult for a person like Raman with such wounded heart, in fact falling in love for the second time happened so easy to him, after few months being with Ishita. It didn't took for him days together brainstorming if he should give love a second chance with Ishita, he didn’t wait a moment, when he realised he loves her😍, rushed to her to 'Seal the Deal'.

She let him take one step at a time, which he wouldn'thave even tried if not with a friend like Ishita, but, alas, that did the magic, everytime he took heed in her for something or other, that woman managed to divert his mind from limited trust on her to the ocean of love in her, and let him get drowned in there😆, enjoy the peace there, spend with her there 'ALONE', and alas, his lonely heart even got healed, which not even Adi, Ruhi, his entire giant family, a brother like Mihir, or his huge business empire, altogether  could manage to do. One of the very major reasons why Ishita holds so special to him. She alone managed to cure his loneliness.

And now he don't run to her ONLY for help,the instances like above☝, prove that he runs to her just to get the comfort what above lyrics resonate😍.

Ishita Bhalla is one amazing character I have ever come across. Just learn to love like her, the world will automatically become a better place.

@Girl_InMedicine 

Just stunned by the lyrics. So apt for IshRa. I almost forgot the lyrics.Bas, 'Dil...sambha ja zara' hi yaad hein😆

So beautifully written!❤️

I was recently listening to this song and felt the lyrics so aptly suit Raman's love for Ishita.

BTW, you can call me Preethi :)