Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Initial YHM was written with so much love, so much passion. You can see that in the presentation. So much thought process went into writing of every scene! 11PM YHM was a masterpiece. So happy that SP decided to retelecast the show. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

Thanks Umera for creating new thread !

Thank you dear ( from other thread ) who gave the idea about re run thread .

I started re watching YHM in this lockdown and currently in sanjana mihir track . What a days back then . Side characters are also too good and entertaining .

I would love to talk about earlier episodes . Though I used to see ishra scenes in loops some scenes  of ishra n most of the fam scenes in earlier days appeared new to me in this re run . 

Coming to ep 1 - 
First episode itself they gave proper intro to iyers  and Bhallas family .There is a perfect mix of comedy , emotion , story base .

Ishita and her AMMA for a while thought that Toshiji is there for her own wedding in that wedding proposal meeting 🤣

Back in 2013 while flipping channel I saw APPA AMMA scene alone from episode 1 .I had no idea about this show . Me being someone from Tamilnadu like Ishita , I can’t tolerate APPA and amma’s forced  mistaken Tamil slang And I was like what’s this serial and changed the channel . I never thought I would fall madly in love with this series later (2014 end ) in my life .That time hotstar is not available in the country where I stay. There used to be some other site where I see earlier episodes . It’s like thriller moment when I play every episode because idk whether it will play or not 🤣. I pray while playing every episode in that site . then one day it stopped playing😭 . That time only I came to know of INDIA FORUMS while googling and found the  Video domain link of older days . Those days I used to binge watch . Whole day in office i would day dream about yhm and then in eveng I would complete my chores fast and then will be watching yhm .Those  Moments were magical 🥰
Love you ishra forever ❤️

You're welcome dear. 😊❤️

Hotstar first launched in 2015, before that YouTube used to release minisodes of 5 minutes which would cover the whole episode. 

YHM had #1 on IF that's why it used to pop up on Google search. Those days were the best. 

I'm glad you joined in the discussion. It's always good to be surrounded by people as the same preference as yourself. Thank you. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

Thank you so much for this thread.

To introduce myself, I'm Preethi.

I remember seeing the first lift promo on TV but I misjudged the show to be just some family drama..Then I accidentally caught up with a repeat episode on TV. The episode where Raman returns to Delhi, sees Ruhi,goes near her but backs off seeing her mole. I was curious..So started watching it regularly. Then Raman's past gets revealed to us gradually. I was so intrigued after that. Gradually, fell in love with IshRa too. So many memories ❤️

Hi Preethi, so glad to see you on the forum. Hope you continue to join in reliving fond memories. 😊

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail

The 'Gaudy' haar! 

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ehsaas promo was love.. And as said 11 pm yhm ki baat hi kuch aur thi.... 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

That evil yet naughty glint in KP's eyes when he trapped that lady n foiled her plans was epic...KP's eyes express so much without even saying a word..😳

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNVUCfhz3Q/?igshid=yb53heux6s19

KP'S eyes are his assets...His eyes emotes n conveys so much without saying much 😳

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Karan Divyanka Helping Ruhanika with her lines! Awwdorable ❤️

https://youtu.be/z2FRSDhrUQY

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Re telecast? Wow. But where and when?