Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This is a place for all our throwback memories. Kindly, do not use this thread to talk about anything other than the episodes. 😊 Thank you. 

P.S. We have the Discussion Thread for our regular chit chat. 😊

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Umera for creating new thread !

Thank you dear ( from other thread ) who gave the idea about re run thread .

I started re watching YHM in this lockdown and currently in sanjana mihir track . What a days back then . Side characters are also too good and entertaining .

I would love to talk about earlier episodes . Though I used to see ishra scenes in loops some scenes  of ishra n most of the fam scenes in earlier days appeared new to me in this re run . 

Coming to ep 1 - 
First episode itself they gave proper intro to iyers  and Bhallas family .There is a perfect mix of comedy , emotion , story base .

Ishita and her AMMA for a while thought that Toshiji is there for her own wedding in that wedding proposal meeting 🤣

Back in 2013 while flipping channel I saw APPA AMMA scene alone from episode 1 .I had no idea about this show . Me being someone from Tamilnadu like Ishita , I can’t tolerate APPA and amma’s forced  mistaken Tamil slang And I was like what’s this serial and changed the channel . I never thought I would fall madly in love with this series later (2014 end ) in my life .That time hotstar is not available in the country where I stay. There used to be some other site where I see earlier episodes . It’s like thriller moment when I play every episode because idk whether it will play or not 🤣. I pray while playing every episode in that site . then one day it stopped playing😭 . That time only I came to know of INDIA FORUMS while googling and found the  Video domain link of older days . Those days I used to binge watch . Whole day in office i would day dream about yhm and then in eveng I would complete my chores fast and then will be watching yhm .Those  Moments were magical 🥰
Love you ishra forever ❤️

Edited by Haleyy - 3 years ago
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for this thread.

To introduce myself, I'm Preethi.

I remember seeing the first lift promo on TV but I misjudged the show to be just some family drama..Then I accidentally caught up with a repeat episode on TV. The episode where Raman returns to Delhi, sees Ruhi,goes near her but backs off seeing her mole. I was curious..So started watching it regularly. Then Raman's past gets revealed to us gradually. I was so intrigued after that. Gradually, fell in love with IshRa too. So many memories ❤️

From "Ruhi ke liye" to " Ek dusre ke liye "

https://youtu.be/jTnGk1AMhjg

One of my favourite promos. Reason why we all fell in love with YHM

Today was Raman's entry. He looked so dashing! I wish KP gets back to this look. Body building really doesnt suit him

The dialogues that really stood out to me were when he said Mihir-

" Emotions are the biggest hurdle in the way of success"

"Shadiyan hote hi tootne ke liye hai "

I just got reminded of Raman's dialogues to Mihir in the license track.

He says the exact opposite..

" Maine jo kuch bhi kya sirf Ishita ke liye kiya. Kyunki Ishita mere liye important hai. She deserves it"

" Agar Ashok mera pura company maang leta..toh woh bhi de deta "

" Jo dil se karna tha, woh kar chuka hoon. Ab dimaag se nahi sochunga"

How much did he change! From a person who used to think emotions are the biggest hurdle in success to someone who could put his entire career at stake..for the same emotions !

First promo!

Where it all started..

And the rest is history!

Khamoshiyan gungunane lagi..

Tanhayiyan muskurane lagi❤️

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7YFlMnJ.gif[/IMG]

PS: GIF credit to the creator

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Girl_InMedicine]

First promo!

Where it all started..

And the rest is history!

Khamoshiyan gungunane lagi..

Tanhayiyan muskurane lagi❤️

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7YFlMnJ.gif[/IMG]

PS: GIF credit to the creator

[/QUOTE

I saw this first promo, I thought ishra are divorced couple who are staying opp houses....now due to ruhi there will come together...

But the khamoshiyan.....n ishita blue saree...n Raman suit. Made me to think let me give a chance for this serial of EKTA... N I fell live n still love

EKTA only serial I love after hum paanch....

Yhm 

Hum paanch

^

I interpreted the promo so funnily. I thought Ruhi had some memory loss and forgets her mother..and that is why she calls Ishita aunty.Lol. I know it makes no sense. But that was what I first thought when I saw the promo..

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ehsaas 2 promo.

https://youtu.be/1SDrie9fTLE

My most favourite promo. Gives me goosebumps even today!

That YHM>>>>>> any other ITV show. Period.