Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: slumgod..

@bold, I still don't understand why media is not asking her this question. She has confessed that she has numbers.

Because the channels running the BW story are all pally pally with Kangu Didi...and the other useless channels are running stories on useless issues like economy and corona cases.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kangana forget about selfish world atelast 2 families who r crying from last 3 mnnths as they have lost young son and young daughter Disha Salian will give you blessings..

And hope Jihas parent will also get justice..

Good Luck to suffering familes

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Can someone enlighten me ....Did the pure and pious BJP ever form an alliance with the big bad wolves of Shiv Sena???

On the contrary, they are actually sore in their butt that the SS goons dumped them and partnered with Congress. Now they are out to get their revenge! 

This is the bottomline of Kangu’s Nangu dance for the past couple of months.

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1305538458635481093

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How much does Kangana get paid or what is the return of her blabberings. BjP must be paying good.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

On the contrary, they are actually sore in their butt that the SS goons dumped them and partnered with Congress. Now they are out to get their revenge! 

This is the bottomline of Kangu’s Nangu dance for the past couple of months.

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1305538458635481093

It's not ss , it's mva . Ut is spineless ,they kept their puppet ut before n ncp sharad n sonia kept alliance with ss n destroyed ss totally , it's looking ncp n sonia CONgress took revenge on ss .

Originally posted by: Eboza

How much does Kangana get paid or what is the return of her blabberings. BjP must be paying good.

Must be paying by truckloads to Kangna , Arnab, Republic and Times now....to keep the publi's attention away from the real problems...while the channels which talk about economy, corona, GDP etc are trolled by the army of BJP IT cells.🤢

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PuNsTeR™

@Pun_Starr

The rumour is, Ramdas Athawale met Kangana only to chant- "Kangana go! Go Kangana!"She has now left Mumbai.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This all was started with 'Justice for SSR'.Now its became to 'Justice for Kangana.'

Yeh hai Sachayi ki murat!

HotFuzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

I don’t comprehend her behaviour atall . Trolls talk such nonsense .. she is a known face . Elections in Himachal are in early ‘22 ... BJP could loose .. then what ? 

she will start some other nautanki she is expert in that