Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Kya reveal kiya hai aaj tak ?

She is known to send extra special pictures to some ppl she is interested in..nu**s...uss pictures mein obviously reveal kiya hoga...hasn't revealed anything else so far I think 🤣

Tinder thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your crime is you are using someone’s death and distracting everyone from the real case. I’m tired of her BS drama 

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She's literally looking for trouble.

I don’t comprehend her behaviour atall . Trolls talk such nonsense .. she is a known face . Elections in Himachal are in early ‘22 ... BJP could loose .. then what ? 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

She is known to send extra special pictures to some ppl she is interested in..nu**s...uss pictures mein obviously reveal kiya hoga...hasn't revealed anything else so far I think 🤣

This gave me a very bad idea about why she is behind CM ka beta all of a sudden. 😳

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She keeps boasting about revealing this and that, but what the heck did she actually reveal? And it looks like its not just me who missed the said reveal.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guinea

I don’t comprehend her behaviour atall . Trolls talk such nonsense .. she is a known face . Elections in Himachal are in early ‘22 ... BJP could loose .. then what ? 

I feel she has some sort of personality disorder. She feels the need to victimise herself all the time. Over exaggerated self importance in everything.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is in the cage yanking the gorillas chain....when you do that you run the risk of irritating the big monkey....

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is thinking this is another Hrithik-LOL!

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She has delusions of grandeur.

If people are getting arrested based on whatsapp messages, why hasn't this druggie queen been arrested yet? She herself admitted her drug use and that she has numbers of drug dealers on her phone. 

Why won't she go to the police and give them all the info she has about the drug ring? Instead she's doing drama and ran away to Manali as fast as she could with her BJP provided posse of soldiers. Vile woman. 🤮