Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She has delusions of grandeur.

If people are getting arrested based on whatsapp messages, why hasn't this druggie queen been arrested yet? She herself admitted her drug use and that she has numbers of drug dealers on her phone. 

Why won't she go to the police and give them all the info she has about the drug ring? Instead she's doing drama and ran away to Manali as fast as she could with her BJP provided posse of soldiers. Vile woman. 🤮 

@bold, I still don't understand why media is not asking her this question. She has confessed that she has numbers.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: slumgod..

@bold, I still don't understand why media is not asking her this question. She has confessed that she has numbers.

media will ask only when GODI media ITC cell gives approval 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

This gave me a very bad idea about why she is behind CM ka beta all of a sudden. 😳

I feel he might have rejected her advances and nudes. She is pissed off.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Your crime was exposing yourself 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
In ssr case they exposed themselves by coverup fiasco n by demolition of kr's office becos she spoke on bm, dm n questioned mva,arrest of reporter , beating ex navy veteran ,they are over n out n brought bad name to maha .they are running rackets along with bm . haye haye babur sena , resign .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What exactly did she reveal that we didn’t know beforehand? Didn’t we all know what and who Shiv Sena are? Remember the huge commotion when celebs use to call Mumbai as Bombay.  
🤣

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aditya thackeray is def a shady guy it sucks dishas case couldnt go anywhere 

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She has delusions of grandeur.

If people are getting arrested based on whatsapp messages, why hasn't this druggie queen been arrested yet? She herself admitted her drug use and that she has numbers of drug dealers on her phone. 

Why won't she go to the police and give them all the info she has about the drug ring? Instead she's doing drama and ran away to Manali as fast as she could with her BJP provided posse of soldiers. Vile woman. 🤮 

I think she’s realised she’s poked the sleeping bear and bad. Anyone with a percent of brains would know what Shiv Sena is about. We’ve all seen it in the past with other celebs, even when Congress was in power in India.  She messed with them thinking she could get away with it because of her affiliations with the BJP but forgot that it’s Mumbai. And all her admissions of past drug use as you said would put her in deep shit.

Just watch in a some time she’ll start praising SS and then return to Mumbai 😆 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Aditya thackeray is def a shady guy it sucks dishas case couldnt go anywhere 

Heard he is involved in child trafficking r something , running rackets with bm . Killing n threatening ppl ,involved with mafia n cover up to bm n other mafias, president rule in maha n mva resign.

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

What exactly did she reveal that we didn’t know beforehand? Didn’t we all know what and who Shiv Sena are? Remember the huge commotion when celebs use to call Mumbai as Bombay.  
🤣

Can someone enlighten me ....Did the pure and pious BJP ever form an alliance with the big bad wolves of Shiv Sena???