My Crime is I Exposed CM's Son - Kangana Ranaut

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

"My Crime is I Exposed CM's Son who Hangs Out with Murders and Drug Addicts...": Kangana Ranaut

Kangana Ranaut has yet again Called Out Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and Challenged him...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/my-crime-is-i-exposed-cms-son-who-hangs-out-with-murders-and-drug-addicts-kangana-ranaut_169068

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Her job is to throw muck at Aditya for her bosses. She’s making it clearer by the day. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

What the heck did she expose on him? I don't recall anything. 

raj80 thumbnail

That you no longer tweet in the guise of your sister's handle. 

Edited by raj80 - 3 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

She is playing a very dirty game ! Dangerous too .. irrespective of who is in power in Maharastra .. in Mumbai you don’t take big pangas with Shiv sena 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That CM, his son, and his father were equally horrible when they were linked with PM. Does she think sena is having any high moral ground type image? Please give your sample for drug test and leave Mumbai. We can't deal with 2 viruses at same time. 

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

She is playing a very dirty game ! Dangerous too .. irrespective of who is in power in Maharastra .. in Mumbai you don’t take big pangas with Shiv sena 

Very true. Mumbaikars are well aware of the panic and mayhem those murderous goons are capable of creating. She should watch it.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kya reveal kiya hai aaj tak ?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guinea

She's literally looking for trouble.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ek baar.. Sirf ek baar kuch actually reveal kar deh toh yeh saari nautanki might be worth something