Khushi in RM Khushi's character analysis to be continued

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

A big thank you to the Admins and Mystical Divine Stuti Savera84 for taking the initiative and each and every fan who voted to save our beloved forum 

Stuti Raji have started the ball rolling by starting with the analysis of epi and Arnav so I have volunteered to write for Khushi's character 

Warning: I am not good with words so I apologise if its not upto the mark. 

All excited to write on the green gorgeous mess riding on a scooty on the roads of Lucknow. 

Please give me some time I'll try to start this soon based on the guidelines Stuti gave. 💃💃

Edited by renee.bee - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail

Index 

Episode 1

Episode Analysis 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154176463

Arnav's character analysis 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177296

Khushi's character analysis - Epi 1 (Page - 1)

Khushi and her character Analysis Epi 2 (Page - 5) 

Link : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154288759

Dargah Meet and Its fallout Epi 3 - 5 (Page - 6)

Link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154445434

Love.life2 thumbnail

Pic cr to OU

Episode 1:  Khushi - A Gorgeous Mess in Green. 

I have split this analysis into scenes. 

Scene 1

Khushi a girl with Hazel eyes and pink lips tells her Jiji (elder sister) that she'll speak to Abhishek (the groom) about the dowry as it's not right to ask for their father's shop. 

My thoughts :

She's young scared but assured her nervous and worried sister. She knows what's right and wrong and takes a huge responsibility to sort the dowry issue.

Scene 2 

She's running across the corridors with a file in her hand. She sneakily gestures her Jiji that she's leaving. Khushi is in Green Lehenga and pink dupatta and her beautiful back peeking through her backless blouse tied with a string of pearls.

My thoughts :

Khushi is going with the file after consulting Payal. She's not taken the decision on her own. The camera focus on her back has some significance.

Scene 3

Khushi is talking to herself and Devi Maiya seeking the blessing of Devi Maiya to get the dowry matter sorted.  Then putting on a yellow helmet, she makes her way through the crowded streets on scooty with milk cans. She attracts unnecessary attention. She explains to a family that's giving her weird looks that she is dressed for the school drama competition. The little boy asks her that if you are a Rajkumari where is your Rajkumar and she looks up towards the sky where a chopper is flying. 

My thoughts :

Khushi speaks her heart out to her Devi Maiya and trusts her to make everything alright. The funny background music indicates  She's clumsy. She said school drama competition which means she is max 18 yrs of age if she's smart in studies and didn't flunk in any class. Her Rajkumar is in the chopper on his way to meet his Khushi.  

Scene 4

Her Jiji calls her and Khushi assures her they are doing the right thing and that money isn't everything. She believes  If someone has no conscious or heart then there's no point in giving such person a place in your heart. She is confident that she'll get this matter sorted.

My thoughts :

Khushi believes in principles. She's positive confident and mature for her age. 

Scene  5

She reached Sheesh Mahal and is running around to find room no 51 and get directions from a man but forgets the direction. She moves around in the same place closing her eyes and says, "bhul bhulaiya chale hai paiya raah batade mori maiya aaj batado mujhe rasta tujhe khilao puri khasta" to get the right  direction like a child who has lost her way.

My thoughts :

She's a child but smart one who doesnt waste time on Shayar. She's guided to the right direction by her Devi Maiya.

Scene 6 

A man talking on the phone assumes her to be a model and the team present removes her duppata and changes her dupatta and accessories make her wear high heels despite her protests that they are misunderstanding.

Two models drag her to the ramp. She's scared and closes her eyes to ask Devi Maiya to protect her just then Arnav opens his eyes and looks at her. 

My thoughts :

Khushi is a naive and alien to big bad world. Arnav's team is unprofessional on so many levels.

When Khushi steps on the ramp Arnav is deeply troubled by his painful memories. Her plea to Devi Maiya actually reached Arnav and he opened his eyes to look at her. They both had a soul connection even before they laid their eyes on each other.

Scene 7

Again two models keep dragging a scared unwilling Khushi across the ramp and she's left alone to find Arnav at staring her. She clutches her dupatta to her front out of fear and embarassment and turns to walk back but stumbles and falls right into Arnav's arms which go up on their own volition to hold her. 

She has her arms around his neck he's looking at her eyes and lips and back  into her eyes.

My thoughts :

Khushi like angel falls into his waiting arms. Khushi's doe like eye and slightly trembling lips has Arnav captivated. He brings her even closer looking at her eyes lips and back to her eyes. She's naturally beautiful which is rare Arnav's fashion world.

My thoughts on Shayari part. 

Khushi isn't interested in Shayari but she turned Arnav into Shayar. 🤣🤣

Next time will make it shorter. 

Shaashtang Dandvath to all the writers for the efforts

This is my first post since Nov 2012 and nothing creative even so I am like wow how  do they do this all the time and all these years. 

Not kidding tho thanks to all these amazing writers for keeping our sapno ki Duniya alive.  

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you for joining the club Radhika.

Lovely to see that you have already started your post.

Can't wait to read your analysis on Khushi.

Cheers....

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for Volunteering.

Waiting for you to start soon 😃.

Love,

Stuti

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Waiting to read analyses of Khushi’s character ❤️ 

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

waiting to read it 

Goldenflowers thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good initiative dear - all the best - start soon and hoping to have a blast here 

Pinewood thumbnail

Waiting to read on my favourite ITV character Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) 👍🏼 

Savera84 thumbnail

Lovely analysis Radhika.

I loved your humour touch in the narration.

Especially the one indicating she was intelligent and did not flunk in any of her classes. 

I would say, Khushi is a simple person.  For her, mortgaging their sweet shop to fulfil last minute demands from would be in laws did not make sense.  How will they survive?  What if they make it a habit and demand for more in the future?  Her sister was apprehensive and so was she.  Their immediate thought was to find out whether the groom Abhishekh knows about it or not.  Khushi took off to find out and she did not forget to confide in her best friend Devi Mayya.  Taking the shop papers with her was an impulsive decision.  Khushi is clumpsy, impulsive, loves her family.  She runs into random people and ends up running into troubles.  By the end of the chapter, she ended up falling in the hands of the biggest trouble of her life called Arnav Singh Raizada.  What she saw dazzled her.  What will she do now?

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago