Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jhanvibella

Latest update: Komal kali has fallen inlove with ved but prathiba threatens her to leave the house taking all the blame on her.
Komal kali also gets ready to leave but imagines ved going back to previous coma stage after knowing the truth that she is not real vidhi.

So she comes back and decides to go back to kothari nivas and explain her part and reveal her identity to ved. If he will accept her, she will stay or she will leave him and the family. Prathiba is threatened by her decision.

Komal kali's step father has shown up and is trying to take her away for dancing. Prathiba learns of this and gives more money to him and asks him to take komal kali away from her son's life.

I watched the promo. I don't like this track honestly. I want KK to be Vidhi memory loss track is also okay if needed, if not, I want Vidhi back with Tina in double role and KK out of their life. 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I watched the promo. I don't like this track honestly. I want KK to be Vidhi memory loss track is also okay if needed, if not, I want Vidhi back with Tina in double role and KK out of their life. 

I dunno what happened ...who did what ..I am amazed that the show is getting 0.7 TRP ....

Hats off to Tina and Namish because I suppose it's their chemistry which has made the show last so long

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
atikna thumbnail

Show completed 100 episodes a while back.. I saw some insta pics of them celebrating cake cutting

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just saw the new promo. Looks like Vidhi is finally back. They showed Vidhi entering and Ved goes and hugs her. Vidhi pushes him away and looks at him in anger. Don't know what's going on. Did Vidhi lose her memory or is she angry with Ved in Komal Kali matter? I just hope they won't turn Vidhi negative for the sake of Komal Kali.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Just saw the new promo. Looks like Vidhi is finally back. They showed Vidhi entering and Ved goes and hugs her. Vidhi pushes him away and looks at him in anger. Don't know what's going on. Did Vidhi lose her memory or is she angry with Ved in Komal Kali matter? I just hope they won't turn Vidhi negative for the sake of Komal Kali.

Double role for Tina ? As far as I can glean ...Tina is playing a young girl ...role because that's what she has put up in her insta 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I am glad Vidhi is back, I hope KK goes away leaving VedVi together just like Jhummi did with RoSid in Sasuraal Simar ka. 

Vidhi turning negative just to make Ved and KK a pair is pointless.