Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

There is nothing to discuss about the show anymore. Tried to watch yesterday's episode. It was so boring. I skipped almost the entire episode. 

Really...why what is left in the show to watch?

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atikna

Really...why what is left in the show to watch?

Nothing is left in this show. The show was supposed to be about Vidhi and Ved's journey. Now Vidhi is dead and Ved is in complete shock. They have turned complete focus to some stranger who has no purpose in the show. If they bring back Vidhi or show that Komal kali is actually Vidhi, then it is ok. Otherwise with the way things are going show won't last long.

atikna thumbnail

Anybody here ?

Anyone still watching the show ? 

janecastle thumbnail

Anybody here ?

Anyone still watching the show ? 

I haven't watched the show for some time now. Saw some promos. Ved and Komal kali are coming closer, Payal got to know Komal's truth and now Komal is scaring Payal as Vidhi's ghost. But really have no interest to watch the show anymore.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I haven't watched the show for some time now. Saw some promos. Ved and Komal kali are coming closer, Payal got to know Komal's truth and now Komal is scaring Payal as Vidhi's ghost. But really have no interest to watch the show anymore.

The show reached 100 episodes ...I saw some glimpses of the celebration on actors insta ..so what's left 

janecastle thumbnail

The show reached 100 episodes ...I saw some glimpses of the celebration on actors insta ..so what's left 

This show had so much potential with their original theme. But now it is just like any other show. From the promos I gathered that Payal is exposed, Ved has recovered and Ved-Komal kali's love story has begun. But Pratibha Devi is adamant that Komal won't get Vidhi's place ever. Also some new villain is entering. They will surely drag this show for another 100 episodes or more.

Edited by janecastle - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I toh have not watched since Vidhi was shown dead. I lost interest after that. I never like the idea of the female lead getting killed. I also quit Yeh Rishta... because Naira was declared dead. 

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

NOthing great going on in the show... prathiba being prathiba wants komal kali out of her house as ved is completely alright now and seeing him so much in love with her thinking that she is vidhi. 

they showed a new character from komal kali's life a villain type.

she is terrified and nervous when she sees him. 

so this will go for another 1 week i guess

jhanvibella thumbnail

at first i thought komal kali was vidhi but now seeing characters from her life enterng the show, seems like vidhi and komal kali are different

what i cant totally accept is prathiba devi being left off hook.

she is the reason why payal turned against vidhi and did all of it since prathiba backed her. Now payal is in jail but prathiba is left free. She was one who kidnapped payal. And vidhi being vidhi also forgave prathiba not knowing this truth at all as only one proof of that saazish is dead now

i want ved to know about his mom's true identity.

Hope they will show this track

jhanvibella thumbnail

Latest update: Komal kali has fallen inlove with ved but prathiba threatens her to leave the house taking all the blame on her.
Komal kali also gets ready to leave but imagines ved going back to previous coma stage after knowing the truth that she is not real vidhi.

So she comes back and decides to go back to kothari nivas and explain her part and reveal her identity to ved. If he will accept her, she will stay or she will leave him and the family. Prathiba is threatened by her decision.

Komal kali's step father has shown up and is trying to take her away for dancing. Prathiba learns of this and gives more money to him and asks him to take komal kali away from her son's life.