Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

Where did Komal Kali go..?

Komal Kali is still there. From whatever I understood, Vidhi seems really attached to Komal Kali. But really don't understand the purpose of that character. And I feel bad for Namish. He has got nothing to do in the show except crying for Vidhi, being angry young man or romancing. Actually there was no need for Komal Kali character. Even if Vidhi was shown mentally unstable, they could have made Ved the one to take care of her. Also he could have protected her too. Why add an unnecessary character and sideline the ML?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't watch the show but follow Heena Parmar due to her earlier 1 show. Payal is coming back thay also in short clothes. You can see her regular story updated and a story section named Payal where she posted recent stories. Will they show ML stuck between 3 women???

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

I don't watch the show but follow Heena Parmar due to her earlier 1 show. Payal is coming back thay also in short clothes. You can see her regular story updated and a story section named Payal where she posted recent stories. Will they show ML stuck between 3 women???

ML stuck between 3 women??? That's the most pathetic thing that can happen with this show 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

ML stuck between 3 women??? That's the most pathetic thing that can happen with this show 

So many women running after Ved ..why ?

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

So many women running after Ved ..why ?

Charm hi kuch aisa hai apne mundey ka ðŸ¤£

A a serious note, if payal is coming then I hope she is positive this time and she helps Vidhi regain her memories. Behen hone ka koi toh farz nibhaye 😂😂

[QUOTE=ShiriFictionPen]

double post

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

The worst thing will be if Komal Kali turns out to be long lost twin of Vidhi. It will be sick for 3 real sisters falling for 1 guy.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

The worst thing will be if Komal Kali turns out to be long lost twin of Vidhi. It will be sick for 3 real sisters falling for 1 guy.

Speechless ðŸ˜³

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good lord the makers of this show has gone completely crazy. Now they are going to do embryo transplant of Ved and Vidhi's baby. And most likely, Komal Kali is going to accept the embryo. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Good lord the makers of this show has gone completely crazy. Now they are going to do embryo transplant of Ved and Vidhi's baby. And most likely, Komal Kali is going to accept the embryo. 

This is medically possible. But what is the need of this 🙄 just to give KK screen space and Ved falling in love with her??