Days of our life – mishbir drabbles- update Mar13 pg#12

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Note: Making the title as "days of our life" and not lives, since i consider misbir's lives to be one. 

First drabble is set before this whole pregnancy track… and meenu is not as manipulative anymore, still strict but not villain…abir works at his NGO and mishti has taken a break from work for sometime until she figures out what she wants to do next 

#1.      She was roaming around their room, restlessly. Checking her phone every 5 minutes. But still no sign of him. "aaj toh hadd hi ho gayi ajeeb rajvansh" she muttered irritated. How could he be late? Again? Why was he behaving as if he were his brother kunal, who used to work late and forget his wife. Abir wasn’t that…at least not until they got married. ‘Did he start taking me for granted?’ her mind was wondering. After all, today was their 5th month anniversary and they had planned to celebrate it their own sweet way,spending some alone time. And he was supposed to pick her up, well, 35 minutes before her current state to be precise! God save abir rajvansh today from the wrath of his angry chorni.

Frustrated, she took out her phone again to call him. Just then a pair of hands snaked around her petite waist. His breath fanning her neck, his hold so strong around her as if she were a prized possession! His lips lightly brushed against her ear, when he said, ‘"maar dalne ka iradahai kya, wifey!’" It took her whole 30 seconds to regain her composure after that seductive play her husband just played. Suddenly remembering her anger and annoyed at her loss of senses when around him, she turned. His grip still as strong, she looked into his eyes. Damn those eyes, which made her forget everything again for a moment. ‘remember mishti, tum ghussa ho’ she reminded herself.

"tumhe bhi koi uma patel mil gayi hai kya? Jiske sath abb tum bhi apni evening spend karne lage ho. Aur mil gayi hain to mujhe bata do, main agli baar ussi se coordinate kar lungi". He smiled inwardly at her anger, her nose was getting red due to that and her already pink cheeks turning a shade darker. This was making her look all the more cute, making it impossible for him to not just scrap the whole date plan and take it to their bedroom instead!

"Arre nahi wifey, meri itni acchi kismet kaha? Main toh tumhare sath fass chuka hoon na." he joked and received a tight smack on the shoulder. "ouch’"  he hissed in pain, "bohot violent wife ho yar tum." This made her smirk. As she turned to put some final touches of her makeup, she felt her vision get interrupted. A blindfold around her eyes, she felt him tug her by her hand lightly, while his other hand wrapped around her shoulder making sure she did not fall. "already toh itna taiyyar hui ho, abb aur make up karke Rajkot me bawal machane ka plan tha kya?’" this made her chuckle. "par batao toh hum kaha ja rahe hain? Hamara 8 o’clock ka reservation toh abb tak chala gaya hoga" she reminded him of their dinner reservation at a plush hotel which was long past thanks to his delay. "sabr karo wifey, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai" he proudly said. "Tum aur tumhare cheesy dialogues" she said as he made her carefully sit in the car.

After almost 20 minutes’ drive, she felt the car stop. "abb toh ye patti khol do’" she was losing patience now and was curious too, to see what her ajeeb husband was upto. It better be good to make up for his delay earlier.

Finally, she felt his hand opening the blindfold and she slowly opened her eyes. The view in front of her took her breath away. They were at the same dhaba as the one on karvachauth night. But it was beautifully lit, decorated with his trademark red heart shaped balloons. There was no one at this traditional Indian roadside restaurant except for them and a couple of attendants to serve them there that night. A table at the center had a heart shaped cake with their names on it. Her eyes were now getting moist looking at all this and feeling nothing but his love around this place. She again felt him hug her from behind. "kaisa laga wifey?’" he knew her reply was not possible to be said in words, still he wanted to make sure she liked it. ‘"bohot pyara’" was all she could manage to say. He placed a delicate kiss on her shoulder. At that moment, she didn’t need to say more and he didn’t need to hear more. They both knew, they had all the time in this world, for their life was just starting. ❤️

Gosh, I have written ff story again after years! What are mishbir making me do 😆. Anyway, its not proof read but I couldn’t wait to post. Do let me know how do you like it and not like it 😛😎. I will try to post more, as I am watching more old episodes. Tab tak ke liye, cheers! ⭐️

p.s. I am planning to bring Charmie in one of these if possible 😈 (if you remember her 😃)

pps. i appreciate the silent readers, however unless i hear ur feedback i wont be able write more. so if you want me to write more, i need at least few comments 🤓 

Updates:

#2 - Bhag gaye : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154210030

#3 - Abir angry Rajvanshhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154275681

#4 - Her secret - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154377110

#5 - Kya ye Charmi wo Charmi hai? -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154408303

#6 - Pati, patni aur charmi - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154446894

#7 - Kanha and miss cute face - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154504025

#8 - Thrice upon a time - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154715937

#9 - Surprise visit - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154929539

#10 - His wife his life  - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156154901

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Short and sweet❤️ simple sa Pyara sa celebration. This is how mishbir would have celebrated 😃 

Looking forward to read more from u 👍🏼

pallavi25 thumbnail

Loved it! Short and sweet and very romantic! 
Wish there were at least a few  cute romantic dates for Mishbir in the show after marriage 

Please continue 

Mishbirfan28 thumbnail

Such a sweet short write up, but looking forward to more.

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Short and sweet❤️ simple sa Pyara sa celebration. This is how mishbir would have celebrated 😃 

Looking forward to read more from u 👍🏼

ikr? thanks 😊 yeah will keep writing as long as they keep giving me inspiration 😳

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Loved it! Short and sweet and very romantic! 
Wish there were at least a few  cute romantic dates for Mishbir in the show after marriage 

Please continue 

thanks 😊 i so wish mishbir go on some candle light dinners and all sweet things..anyway, will try to accommodate those here as much as i can ⭐️ keep reading and giving feedbacks.

m4manju thumbnail

thanks 😊

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishbirfan28

Such a sweet short write up, but looking forward to more.

wish granted. update coming right away 😃 do read and let me know ur comments 😊

m4manju thumbnail

Author's note: This one wasn't supposed to be the next one in this collection. But this week's episodes so far inspired me to write it first. 😛 Please read and leave feedback. And yeah, this one is mostly in Hindi, pls tell me if u want translations, I will add from next time.

Bhag gaye!!!

Badi Ma: arre aise kaise bhag gayye? 

Bade Papa: wahi toh hamari samajh mein nahi aa raha hai shaurya ki ma. Mishti aisa kaise kar sakti hain?

Jas: Yeh toh very good ho gaya ji! Log shadi karne ke liye bhagte hai, yeh toh shadi karke bhag gaye. 🤔

Varsha: Ha par akeli toh nahi gayi hai na woh. Kisike sath gayi hai.

Everyone in the Maheshwari house was panicking early in the morning and the reason was kuhu’s phone call that mishti and abir have run away (A/N: of course sath bhage hai, akele thodi jane dungi? :P)

Kuhu: mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi aa raha kunal. Bro aur mishti aisa kaise kar sakte hai?

Kunal: mujhe toh laga tha hum sab sambhal lenge but ye kaise ho gaya?

Mamaji: you all didn’t leave any option for them. Aur kya karte bechare? Pehle meenu ben ne surrogacy ki zidd pakdi aur fir tum dono ne. Main toh kehta hoon, achha hua bhag gaye. Jaha bhi honge, khush honge dono. 

Meanwhile, in a luxurious hotel room somewhere in Singapore 😳

"Abir, are you sure we did the right thing?"

"I am 101% sure mishti. 😎 This whole thing started because I started talking about it and then everyone at our house made it their obsession. I mean its our baby, our life. And I could not have kept you there in all this chaos. After all, tum meri first priority ho, wifey!"

At this point, mishti tried to get out of his grip, from where they were lying on the bed.

“no way wifey. Ab koi bahana nahi. Na toh yaha tum kisi ko bula paogi, na yaha koi humein disturb karne ayega. So don’t even think you can get out of my hold so easily now”

“abir kal raat 9 baje se abhi subah k 7 baje tak hum yahi par hai. utho ab and mujhe bhi ready hone do. Mujhe shopping bhi karni hai bohot sari”

Seeing her so happy melted his heart and proved that he did the right thing by taking her away from that mad house for at least some time.  Ofcourse, they will have to return some day but for now he wanted to just enjoy these moments with the love of his life, his angry chorni!

“shopping wopping toh hoti rahegi wifey. Waise bhi we didn’t get to enjoy our honeymoon properly. So pehle uspe focus karein?” ❤️

And with that he pulled her back to his hold and they both got lost in a beautiful bliss once again! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, no mature content. so imagine rest. 😆 and silent readers, thanks for ur likes too 😊

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dil khush! Imagination will take care of the rest 😉. Thank you!! 🤗