Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DuskyDaisy

Another infamous episode.😊 Although it was okay for Arnav to detain her for questioning, it was not at all okay to disrespect Khushi by pulling her dori. No matter how angry he was. I guess since his uncle threw them out of their house for all the money and property, Arnav thinks all people are only after money. 

We all behave differently when we are angry.   Very very few people can control their emotions.  As I said earlier, breaking the dori is not a cool thing and i guess, he realised he was wrong.

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

I think he realized he crossed the line. It could be seen

Though I personally feel that his past excuse or went through that day is no reason to behave like that with any girl.  

I think Arnav as a businessman should have gotten to bottom of the matter to see how she managed to do it on her own or was there a mole in his co.  By holding her hostage he could have landed in trouble if she indeed came with a plan to destroy his show and reputation. All it would take is filing a sexual harassment charge.

@Bold: That is what I am trying to say.

I agree Arnav should have gotten to the bottom of the matter.  That is a different debate we can have.

Cheers....

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsRain

At first when I watched the whole fashion show scene and then his interrogation with Khushi afterwards, I was seething and honestly hated his character, understandably. I tried to think about his perspective, just like you said - that he has a painful past associated with Sheesh Mahal, this fashion show was of significant importance to him... but I just couldn't justify his actions, especially the dori. 

What I realized about Arnav though, the more I watched the show... he uses anger and even violence to cope with his pain. People have all sorts of coping mechanisms, and his was created when he was just a teen and went through hell. 

But behind ASR is always Arnav, and that is exactly why he regrets his own actions and finally lets her go. Throughout the show we see a tug of war within himself... maybe that's why it's so interesting to analyze his character - and you are doing a brilliant job Raji!! ❤️

Thank you!  @Bold:  I agree. I can get him wrong, but, the aim is to collectively to understand him better.

Cheers.....

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

@Bold: That is what I am trying to say.

I agree Arnav should have gotten to the bottom of the matter.  That is a different debate we can have.

Cheers....

He didn't intend to violate her but the moment she says aap badtameezi kar rahe hai then he got triggered. He wanted to show her what badtameezi is.

He got triggered with the same words after they argue over shaadi wala topic then again in dhaba. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Already that "Biggest mistake of my life" wasn't enough, he went on to add salt to the injury by reminding her of the contract 🤢. And to think that it was Khushi's birthday the next day!! Kya gift mila usse😭. Upar se Arnav has the audacity to make her celebrate her birthday forcefully 😵. Like can you just LEAVE HER ALONE DAMMIT!!! You have done enough damage as it is 

Par nai, Arnav has to dig a deeper grave still, so he went ahead and blackmailed her AGAIN! This time using her family and financial status. It's a true wonder how a girl like Khushi who has so much self-respect managed to live with him and bear his taunts.

It's not like the money taunts ended later... he again says this when they fight over Aarav on Diwali. This eventually lead to the Mrs. India track. Arnav, as much as he may be supportive; has got a caustic tongue when things don't go his way.

Well... ye sab episodes tak pahuchne me to hum buddhe ho jayenge 😆. So its better to discuss whatever comes up in our conversations now itself. 😊

Love,

Stuti

P.S. Sorry for the little late reply. But you know me kaha busy thi 😆. Hope to get my own episode analysis up soon. I'm already late by a few days. 🤔

@Bold:  If you discuss everything ahead of time, what am I a going do?    I am ready to do 3 episodes at a time and ready to finish this off before we get old.😊

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

He didn't intend to violate her but the moment she says aap badtameezi kar rahe hai then he got triggered. He wanted to show her what badtameezi is.

He got triggered with the same words after they argue over shaadi wala topic then again in dhaba. 

I agree, he never initiated many things.  He wanted to let it go, but again he was pushed to say or do something in the next episode which I am going to post soon.

Cheers...

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Bold:  If you discuss everything ahead of time, what am I a going do?    I am ready to do 3 episodes at a time and ready to finish this off before we get old.😊

Cheers.....

Arre.. we can always discuss things again... when we reach these episodes a few years later 😆.

About doing more episodes...  hmm.. now that the marriage is over, I might be willing to go slightly up... let me mail you regarding this 😊.

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, he never initiated many things.  He wanted to let it go, but again he was pushed to say or do something in the next episode which I am going to post soon.

Cheers...

Ya.  Waiting 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome post on Arnav.

Really impressed with it. And totally agree with you all. It's the best TV entry I have ever seen. The way he was removing his sunglasses just wow couldn't get my eyes off from that scene. Arnav's character portrayed very well.👏

Btw loved your writing skills. Surely wanna read more in my free time.😊

Savera84 thumbnail

It is getting too late for me.  I will come back tomorrow.

Cheers....