Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

P.S - Ok this is a long chapter. I know some might question that it is out of character for both Mr and Mrs bajaj but right now they are living in the same house for last around 1-2 weeks and are civil with each other. Also I wanted one small moment between Prerna and Mr Bajaj since it is Switzerland. Do let me know if anything was wrong or I faltered with something in the comments.

In Bern house

Mr and Mrs Bajaj reached home and Prerna went off on MR bajaj. 

“Apne aaj party main jo kiya main bhi to wahin karna chahti thi then why did you make me dance with Anurag and act being comfortable with them..” Prerna

“aap jo chahti woh hua na. Good night Mrs Bajaj.” Mr bajaj

“You really are a master manipulator. Aren't you. Still Thank you thank you for what you did today” Prerna went inside the room. Mr bajaj was about to go into the room but he felt like having a drink.

“Damn you Mrs Bajaj, who are you? At one moment you are so fearless that you go against everything I say you are not ready to take any shit from me. One of the few person who doesnt allow me to order them around and the next moment you become this mad silly stupid girl whenever that Mr Basu is around and you are ready to take any shit from him. What happens to you I don't understand. If that is what is love then I am glad I never fell for it.” Mr bajaj took another sip of his scotch.

Suddenly he got a video call from someone and he kept his glass away to attend it. He quickly finished the call as he was also tired and dead tired. He had gotten scared for a while seeing the madness of Prerna for Mr basu to the extent that she was ready to neglect her own child. But the fear on her face when she realized she might lose the child and in the last few days watching her in this house doing everything in her power to keep his child healthy to the extent of even finding a common ground with him made him believe that he had made the right decision. If we forget the madness she was someone amazing in small little ways. Like the way she respectfully behaved with staff, the main househelp had got sick for a while. She had taken the trouble to cook and take care of everything around the house in those days and have to say she was an amazing cook. She had even gone to visit Maria to make sure if she needed anything, sometimes it was this selfless nature of hers that made him weak. Weak to maybe set her free to maybe give her the happiness that she deserved which she might not get with him But he can't be weak. He had been weak and he had suffered. He has learned the hard way and most importantly somebody’s happiness depended on it. And that somebody meant the world to him and he will not allow them to suffer just like he had suffered his entire life. So,  sorry Mrs Bajaj so… he finished the scotch in one shot and left for his room. 

After the Paragliding

“Wow Mrs bajaj you seem really happy” Marie(the househelp). 

Prerna was baking a cake after many days, a chocolate cake as she was craving for some and for the first time she had been challenged by Mr bajaj and she had won. She had proved him wrong and it seemed like such a big happiness to her. 

“Of Course I am happy, I have gained my first happiness after so many days. Somebody lost and I won” Prerna almost shouting the last few words so that Mr Bajaj could hear who was finishing some work in the study. Mr bajaj was able to hear everything she was doing and smiled. Yes she had won and that had made him even more impressed by her. She had been scared of heights but still she had fought and done paragliding of course they have been scared for a bit as she was pregnant but the instructor had made sure all precautions were taken. So now she was running around the house basking in the happiness that she had won and she had defeated the Great Rishab bajaj. He had also talked with the physician and they had approved of them traveling also someone was waiting for them in India and they cannot delay any longer. He had not informed her about it. He thought he would wait for sometime and let her enjoy for sometime and then he will give the news. Mr Bajaj came out of the study and made himself a drink. 

“Mujhe nahin khilayengi Mrs Bajaj a piece of the very famous cake.” Mr Bajaj. Prerna looked at the drink. 

“Aapko khane ki kya zaroorat hain roz to aap isse kaam chala lete hain” Prerna

“Chaliye aaj aapki baat maan lete hain” Mr Bajaj and left the glass of drink at the counter. Prerna cut a piece of cake and kept it in front of Mr bajaj when they suddenly heard a voice from behind.

“Yeh kya hain? Din main bahut bar bajta hain” Prerna 

Zytglogge - clock tower. It was built in the 13th century and served as a lot of things. Every time the clock strikes an hour small momentos come out and put up a show. You have never seen it, It is quite nearby. “ Mr bajaj

“I didnt go out much bas Maria se milne gayi thi uske ghar ke raaste mai nahin tha.” Prerna

“Oh this is good. This is really good” Mr Bajaj after having a piece of cake.

“Thank you. Jab khushi itni badi hoon to automatically cheezein achi ban jati hain” Prerna

“Ek choti si jeet ka kuch jyada hi bada jasan nahin mana rahin hain aap” Mr bajaj

“Choti si khushi the great Rishab Bajaj ko haraya hain maine” Prerna. Mr Bajaj smiled. “Ok” 

“Aap has rahin hain mujh par.” Prerna

“To aur kya karo” Mr bajaj

“Maine aapko haraya hain Mr bajaj aur main aisa ek baar nahin kai baar kar sakti hoon” Prerna in her craziness kept on saying

“Really?” Mr bajaj

“Really?” Prerna

“To theek hain let's try again. What do you want to play? “ Mr bajaj surprised himself but he enjoyed it. He enjoyed challenging her as it was those moments when she would become someone that Mr.Bajaj liked to mess with again and again. And mind you she did her bit to surprise him again and again. 

“Mam I am leaving” maria

“Good Night Maria” Mr bajaj. Prerna was not listening to Maria as she was thinking of something.

“Mam??” maria

“Oh sorry maria. I was just thinking what to choose for Mr bajaj to loose” Prerna whispered to her.

“Well don't choose Chess or some other board game. He is brilliant in it. There is this one game my teenage granddaughter plays where you know where you spin a bottle and then you say Truth or dare” Maria saying it out loud and Prerna regretted asking her the next instant. 

“I don't think that is a good idea but thanks Maria and Good night” Prerna pushing Maria towards the door.

“Why, it's perfect. Thanks Maria, Good night and take care of yourself.” Mr bajaj. Maria left them alone.

“Kya hua dar gayi Mrs bajaj” Mr Bajaj

“Nahin bilkul nahin” Prerna. She brought a bottle and then they sat on the table. 

First spin and it came to Prerna. Prerna cursed and Mr bajaj smiled,

“So truth or dare Mrs bajaj” Mr bajaj

“Truth” Prerna

“Come on Mrs bajaj I know every single thing about you. What's the point? You know what you were right, this is a bad idea. I know everything about you and dare aap se nahi hoga you are too scared” Mr bajaj

“Shubh bhi aapne yahin bola tha and I proved you wrong. Dare” Prerna getting angry. Rishab sat in front of her and thought long and hard as to what to do.After sometime Rishab went into the cabin and bought a print out. “This is todays ledger account sheet for my expenses calculate it in 5 mins“ Mr Bajaj

“Accounts!!!! Accounts!!!!! Yeh hain aapka so called dare.” Prerna 

“this is my dare. Give up” Mr bajaj

“No“ Prerna and she snatched the paper.

“You have 5 mins” Mr bajaj

“30” Prerna

“10” MR bajaj

“20” prerna

“15” Mr bajaj

“Done” Prerna. SHe had never been this confused in her entire life but just then she took out her phone and did all the calculations using the online calculator

“Mrs Bajaj, That is cheating” Mr Bajaj

“You didn't make the rules so. See finished and it took me 10 mins” Prerna

“Fine. You win” Mr bajaj

Second Spin and it came on Mr bajaj. 

“So Mr Bajaj Truth or dare” Prerna 

“Truth” Mr bajaj. Prerna was kind of surprised as she had expected him to say Dare. 

“Kya hua Mrs Bajaj” Mr Bajaj

“Nahin kuch nahin” Prerna

“Come on lottery lag gayi hain aapki. Puchiye jo puchna chahti hain puchiye. Go ahead” Mr bajaj

“Just like that I can ask you anything” Prerna

“Yes please” Mr Bajaj

“Mujhse shaadi kyun ki aapne” Prerna

“Kyunki aapka mere zindagi main hone se kisiko bahut khushi milti koi jo mujhe apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaara hain mera sab kuch hain” Mr bajaj

“Kaun?” Prerna

“Your turn Mrs bajaj” Mr Bajaj spun the bottle and unfortunately it came to Mr Bajaj again. Prerna was about to ask him when he said “Dare” 

“Mr bajaj” Prerna

“Dare” Mr bajaj

“Aapne jan muchke kiye” Prerna

“Dare Mrs bajaj” Mr bajaj

“Agar is dare main aap haar jayenge aap mere sawaal ka jawab denge” Prerna

“OK” Mr bajaj

Prerna thought long and hard. 

“Yash Chopra ki movie ka dialogue” Prerna

“Excuse me.” Mr bajaj

“this is my dare because I dont think aapne aaj tak koi Yash chopra ki movie dekhi bhi hogi. Pehle maine socha ki aapse dance hi karwao lekin phir maine socha bahut funny nahin ho jayega and mujhe apni hasi rokne ka dare de denge aap so I am giving you a concession one dialogue go ahead Mr BAJAJ” Prerna

“Really Mrs bajaj” Mr bajaj and Prerna nodded. 

“The clock is about to strike an hour in 15 mins. You want to go and see the clock tower. Dekhna hai?” Mr Bajaj

“Abhi? Game se bachne ke liye kar rahin hain” Prerna

“I promise we will continue this game once we come back” Mr bajaj getting up and moving to get his jacket. 

“Quick get your jacket” Mr bajaj. Prerna ran and got her jacket. As soon as they got out they were hit by cold but there were many layers so they were ok. Mr bajaj started to walk towards the main gate.

“Car?” Prerna

“It is almost a walking distance. If you are not feeling well I can take out the car?” Mr Bajaj

“No its fine” Prerna 

They reached near the clock tower in like 5 mins. Prerna couldn’t help but admire how beautiful it looked. 

“10 mins are remaining for the clock to strike.”  Mr bajaj. Prerna went forward to have a better look when she suddenly heard from behind

“Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan

Teri hansi ki beparwaah gustakhiyaan

Teri zulfon ki leharaati angdaiyaan

Nahi bhoolunga main

Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan”

Mr bajaj started moving forward towards her and she started moving back stunned and surprised when she suddenly tripped when Mr Bajaj caught her as there were some pointy stones for some work that was going on and continued with the dialogues -

“Tera haath se haath chhodna

Tera saayon se rukh modna

Tera palat ke phir na dekhna

Nahin maaf karunga main

Prerna was too surprised to do anything While his hands were holding her he started moving backwards making Prerna move with him 

“Baarishon mein bedhadak tere naachne se

Baat baat pe bewajah tere roothne se

Chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon se

Mohabbat karunga main

Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan..”

After sometime when they were away from danger he laid her down and motioned with his other hands to look at the clock and Prerna turned her head towards the clock.

“Tere jhoothe kasme vaadon se

Tere jalte sulagte khwabon se

Teri be-raham duaaon se

Nafrat karunga main

And then the clock struck an hour and started making sounds startling Prerna and  brought them out of the moment and  Prerna suddenly realised how close they were. 

“Leave me How Dare you?” Prerna and Prerna had picked up her hand to slap him when Mr bajaj caught it. 

“Don’t you dare. DONT YOU DARE” Mr bajaj and literally moved her away jerkingly and for a moment she was scared.

“Please Don't dont ever touch me again” Prerna pushed him and she ran from there. She literally ran towards the road and to the house. She came home and was trying to open the door but it was not budging. She tried very hard hitting it moving it twisting it but it was not working. When suddenly a hand with a key came and she found Mr bajaj standing next to her. SHe went away from him. Mr bajaj opened the door and let them inside when Prerna ran  towards the room and closed the door shut.

P.S - I just couldn't think of a dare for Prerna. I just couldn't so I settled for accounts as prerna was very bad with it in college.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

😅 nice update. 

Zytglogge 🥴

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😅 nice update. 

Zytglogge 🥴

Clock tower in Bern

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Accounts as a dare?! I loved Bajaj’s scene of humour  🤣

Bajaj reciting JTHJ poem would have been something to watch  

Now let’s see Ki aage inke dynamics kya change lete hain when they come to India 😉

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Accounts as a dare?! I loved Bajaj’s scene of humour  🤣

Maine bahut socha ki what could have been the dare but since she is pregnant and all kuch samajh nahin aaya and I finalized it as this one 

Bajaj reciting JTHJ poem would have been something to watch  

It would have been

Now let’s see Ki aage inke dynamics kya change lete hain when they come to India 😉

Thanks for reading 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thanks for reading

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

good concept nd title. cvs robbed us

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! Wow! There were so many moments in the show which if expanded could've been beautiful. 

You're definitely doing justice😃

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

First thanks so much for reading. Didnt think that this one will be liked by so many.

For the update guys completed swapped with work and finishing of my chapter on another ff but will try and update by weekend.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amyra94

good concept nd title. cvs robbed us

Thank you so much for reading. Yes we were robbed big time 😒so trying to find small pleasures in this one.