Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Awwwwwwww this is lovely, I really loved how you have taken moments and twisted them beautifully in your version. I hope there are more movements, would love to read them...

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Swiss Part 3

Prerna and Mr bajaj return to hotel after being rescued from Ronit.

It was nighttime and Prerna had changed as she was almost ready to sleep when she heard a voice from the outside.

“What the hell are you doing here at this time of the night?” Mr bajaj

“That doesn't matter.Main Prerna se milne aaya hoon aur usse mil ke jaonga. Use chot lagi thi. I just want to make sure she is ok. Kya hua Dar gaye na aap dar gaye dekh liya na aapne apni aakhon se ki Prerna mujhse pyar karti hain.” Anurag

“That's enough Mr basu. Leave right now.” Mr Bajaj.

“Anurag'' Prerna This cannot happen, this cannot go on like this, he has to move on and even I am tired. I am tired of this madness and this fear of Anurag coming after me all the time. She had to make Anurag leave. Prerna went and hugged Mr bajaj from behind. 

“Mr bajaj kya kar rahin aap? Come to bed. It's late” Prerna. Mr Bajaj was shocked. And then she looked at Anurag.

“Anurag?? What the hell? What are you doing here? “ Prerna and quickly closed her robes.

“Prerna tum!!!!” Anurag

“Thats enough Anurag. Bas Karo stop it” Prerna. Just then Anupam and Nivedita came from behind. 

“Anupam ji samjhaiye ise kuch.” Prerna.

“Prerna woh?” Anupam

“Kya Prerna Anupamji. Jab se main aur Mr bajaj yahan aaye hain iska yehi drama chal raha hain. Normal language main ise stalking kehte hain anurag.” Prerna

“Prerna !!!! Ek to mere bhai ne tumhari jaan bachayi aur tum aise baat kar rahin hoon isse” Nivedita

“Chilaye mat. Aur maine kkab mana kiya is baat se ki isne meri jaan bachai hain lekin iska matlab ye nahin ki yeh is tarah ki harqate karega. Aap khud mujhe bataye Nivi di agar koi aapke piche is trah pad jaye aap jaha jaye waha chale aaye aapke lakh bar mana karne ke bawajood bhi to aapke kaisa laga. Uncomfortable nahi lagega aapko.  At first I thought ki theek hain jane deti hoon you are hurt but now this is gone overboard. Main tumhe last warning de rahin hoon. Meri shadi ho chuki hain, main Mr bajaj ki wife hoon, I have made my choice. I know ki hamare beech main kuch tha but woh tha woh mera past tha woh mera aaj kabhi nahin banega kabhi bhi nahin. Apne bare main na sahi kaka babu and apni family ke bare main soch kar hosh main aa jao and Leave me alone please. Warna next time, next time I will call the cops.'' Prerna. NIvedita and Anupam were shocked and dragged Anurag away from there. As soon as he left Mr Bajaj went off on Prerna. 

“What the hell was that? Yeh yeh nautanki kya thi Mr Basu ke samne” mr bajaj

“Natak karna jaroori tha warna woh move on nahin karega.” Prerna

“I don't care and I refuse to be a part of this charade. ” Mr Bajaj. 

“To kya karo main” Prerna

“Mujhe nahin malum but apne in stupid childish games main mujhe involve mat kijiye.” Mr Bajaj

“Koi shauk nahin hain mujhe aapke kareeb aane ka. Lekin mujhe laga Agar use lagega ki main aapke saath move on kar chuki hoon aage badh chuki hoon to woh yeh sab nahin karega. Shayad woh apni life main aage bad jaaye.” Prerna 

“Mr basu reality accept karte hain ya nahin move on karte hain ya nahin I don’t care.” Mr bajaj walked away

“Pata hain mujhe that you don’t care aapse yeh umeed bhi nahin ki thi maine. Par kya karo insaan hoon aapki tarah machine nahin hoon takleef hoti hain mujhe. Takleef hoti hai is reality ko accept karne main ki ab main Anurag ke paas kabhi nahin ki ab hum kabhi ek nahin ho sakte. Hum kabhi ek nahin ho sakte…..” Prerna. Mr Bajaj stood listening and after some time turn around and looked straight at her. 

“Aise mat dekhiye mujhe. Jaanti hoon main jaanti hoon shaadi ka matlab kya hota hain un rasmo ka kya matlab hota hain. Apni limits jaanti hoon main. Apni deal ke terms and conditions bhooli nahin hoon main.” Prerna

“Please go and get yourself some rest” Mr Bajaj 

“Nahin kar sakti main rest jab tak aap aaj mujhe apne sawalon ka jawab nahin denge. kyun kiya aapne mere saath aisa. Kya galti thi meri. Meri zindagi barbad kardi aapne you destroyed my life. Sab kuch chin liya mera mera parivaar mera pyaar sab kuch sabse dur kar diya aapne kyun kiya. Jawab dijiye. Boliye na boliye. Just for buisness just for one more win.” Prerna grabbing Mr Bajaj by the collar. 

“Good Night Mrs Bajaj” Mr Bajaj and Prerna annoyed pushed him.

“Aap chahte to hamari madad kar sakte the. You could have helped us Anurag chot jaata lekin aapne mujhe majboor kiya ki main aapse shaadi karo. Halat dekhi hain aapne uski. Kya chala jaata aapka agar aap thodi si help kar dete.” Prerna. 

“Kyun karo? There are no free lunches in this world Mrs Bajaj. Everything comes at a price. Log BHagwan se kuch magne jaate hain to bhi bolte hain ki agar aaj mujhe yeh mil jayega to main itne ka prasad lagunga. Neend se jagiye Mrs Bajaj. Charity karne ki aadat mujhe waise bhi nahin hain aur mr basu ya basu famlily ke kisi bhi member ke liye to bilkul bhi nahin. ” Mr bajaj and the moment it came out of his mouth he regretted it. He shouldn't have lost control, he shouldnt have and started to walk away.

“Kyun? Kyun itni nafrat karte hain aap unse” Prerna running after him and stopping him in the way.

“Get out of my way Mrs Bajaj” Mr Bajaj

“Nahin aaj mujhe jawab chahiye kyun aap unse itni nafrat karte hain. Aap kehte ki apne Basus ko hurt karne ke liye mujhse shaadi nahin ki lekin sabse jyada kurt to wahin log ho rahi hain. Natak kyun kar rahin hain sach bol dijiye na ki yahin aapka plan tha. Aapka target basus the jiski liye aapne aur Ronit ne ye plan banaya yeh trap bichaya and now you have won.” Prerna

“You know what mujhe lagta tha sirf Basu family ke logo main dimaag thoda kam hain par aap to unse do kadam aage hain. Main basu ko already barbad kar chuka tha. Basu bari meri ho chuki thi basus ke companies meri ho chuki thi mujhe uske liye us idiot Ronit ki zaroorat nahin thi. Aur in sab ke baad bhi woh log apne ghar main aaram se bethe hain unka ruthba status sab kuch waise ka waise hain in fact they are becoming a nuisance for me and aap kehti hain ki maine aapse shaadi basus ko barbaad karne ke liye ki.” Mr bajaj.

“Aapke aise comments se sach nahin badal jayega.” Prerna

“Fine jab aapko sare answers pata hain to mujhse questions kyun kar rahin hain” Mr bajaj

“Fine” Prerna was about to go to her room when she started feeling pain in her tummy and she screamed in pain. 

"Are you ok?" Mr Bajaj

"Aapko fikar karne ko zaroorat nahi hain"Prerna and then she started screaming in bigger voice. 

"Aah" Prerna 

"Are you ok?" Mr Bajaj

"Maine kaha na aapko fikar karne ki zaroorat nahi hain. Leave me. Aaahhh" prerna 

"Mrs Bajaj???." Mr Bajaj. Finally prerna was in so much pain that she no longer had the will to fight. 

"Pet main bahut dard ho raha hain. Aaahhhh. Aaahhhh." prerna 

"Please relax kijiye" Mr Bajaj. He called the reception and asked them for a doctor straightaway and then he saw those little spots of blood on Prerna's clothes and he tried to pick her up in his arms to take her in the room.

"Dont touch me dont you dare touch me" Prerna

"Please apne liye na sahi apne bache ke liye let me help you" Mr Bajaj and he again tried to pick her and this time she didnt protest. She just kept screaming in pain. Mr bajaj picked up the phone and shouted at reception

"Where the hell is the doctor" Mr Bajaj

"Prerna prerna. Please relax." Mr Bajaj while Prerna kept screaming in pain. 

Doctor came after sometime and checked Prerna and all arrangements were made for her in the room only in less than an hour. The doctor came out of her room after sometime. 

"How is she?" Mr Bajaj

"Your wife and kid both are fine but you need to be careful. She has had some rough last few hours I am guessing. She could have lost the baby today and there will be danger for the next 24 hours. Make sure her legs are elevated and she properly eats. She is very weak. You need to be very very careful and not stress at all. Do you have a list of what medicines, maybe what she was taking?" Doctor

“No I am sorry” Mr bajaj

“Ok. I am just prescribing some medicines please make sure she takes them it is for the pain” Doctor

"Yes of course." Mr bajaj. While Prerna was at her room the first thing Mr bajaj did was checkout and make arrangements to stay somewhere else. Mr Bajaj had just entered the room. He Took two pillows and was trying to place them below her leg  when Prerna woke up.

“Kya kar rahin ahin aap?” Prerna

“Keep your legs above them. Doctors have asked to keep your legs elevated. The next 24 hours are critical” Mr Bajaj

“Baby ko to kuch nahi hua hain na? Haan kuch hua nahin hain na” Prerna

“Chinta hai aapko iski. I don't get it Mrs bajaj you don't take care of yourself I have not seen you take any medicines. Even I know that you are supposed to take some vitamins during this time. You run around like this you take all this tension Mr Basu the whole basu family. Do you even think about your child?” Mr bajaj sat on the couch near the bed. Prerna turned her face away. 

“How many months?” Mr bajaj

“Months?” Prerna

“How many months or weeks or anything to your pregnancy?” mr bajaj. Prerna kept looking at the wall and crying. 

“Aapko fikar karne ki zaroorat nahin hain. Maine kaha tha aapse. Main dekh lungi” Prerna

“Look at me” Mr bajaj. Prerna still kept looking at the wall. 

“LOOK AT ME” Mr bajaj. Prerna, shocked and scared looked at Mr bajaj. 

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. Mrs bajaj I know you don't like this and you would rather be somewhere else. But this is what it is? Maine aapse pehle bhi kaha tha shaadi se pehle ki main hum dono ke beech koi romantic relationship expect nahin kar raha tha aur nahin ab karta hoon. Lekin Duniya ke liye aur jo rasme humne nibhayi as per them you are my wife and we are Mr and Mrs bajaj aur aapka honewala baby will be a Bajaj. Maine aapko uske saath accept kiya hain aur woh meri bhi utni hi responsibility hain jinti aapki. Is that clear? Agli baar aise mishap nahin hogi when it comes to this baby we will find a common ground. Baki aapko jitna gussa nikalna hain jo karna hain kijiye I dont care. Is that ok?” Mr Bajaj. Prerna still didnt say anything. 

“Mrs Bajaj?” Mr bajaj. Prerna turned her face towards him and could see it was actually concerning, so she just nodded. 

“Good. Nurse aa gayi hai aapki. She will get you changed. Rest for tonight. We will leave for Bern tomorrow morning.” Mr bajaj

“Bern?” Prerna

“Aapko shayad pasand hoga but I dont like watching Mr basu face wherever I go” Mr Bajaj.

“Aise koi baat nahin hain. Mujhe khud acha nahin lagta hain jab woh is tarah har jagah. Par I just don’t know what to do?” Prerna

“Main jaanta hoon aur isiliye we are leaving tom. Hum yahan rahenge then Woh rahenge aas paas har waqt har jagah hame follow karenge. Main apne tarike se handle kar sakta hoon but I don't think you will like that way.” Mr Bajaj. Prerna was about to say something but he held his hand.

“Don't worry main kuch nahi karunga. Doctor has asked you to have no stress and I don't intend to increase it anymore so we are leaving.” Mr bajaj

“Humlog wapis India nahin ja sakte” Prerna

“Nahin you are not ready to travel. I have a house there. You can relax for sometime once all reports are good we will go back.” Mr Bajaj. Prerna nodded. Mr bajaj was about to leave.

“Agar Anurag waha bhi aa gaya to” Prerna

“Kitna time laga tha Mr Basu ko mere ghar ka address pata karne main ya mere bare main kuch bhi pata karna main. Yahan par woh apni manmani kar pa rahi hain kyon ki sabko pata hain that we were coming here for the business deal. Deal khatam ho chuki hain ab main kaha jaunga kya karunga no one knows except for me and now maybe you” Mr Bajaj left from there. Prerna just nodded.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

Awwwwwwww this is lovely, I really loved how you have taken moments and twisted them beautifully in your version. I hope there are more movements, would love to read them...

Thanks

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yayayyaya! You updated! This is going good. Want to read more moments 🥺

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Let me cry first...😭 this is exactly what I wanted to read and watch in the show but... 🥺

Ritu.. I love you for this, and now you have become such a good girl PM bhi send kiya.. aise hi karte rehna and jaldi jaldi update karo zyada wait mat karvana 😭

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Yayayyaya! You updated! This is going good. Want to read more moments 🥺

Will try and incorporate as much as I can. Thanks for reading.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Let me cry first...😭 this is exactly what I wanted to read and watch in the show but... 🥺

Ritu.. I love you for this, and now you have become such a good girl PM bhi send kiya.. aise hi karte rehna and jaldi jaldi update karo zyada wait mat karvana 😭

Thank you so much i was skeptical about this story but was glad to read your comments. 😊

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

very very good girl indeed. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Swiss Part 4

Prerna and Mr bajaj left the hotel in the morning. The house that Mr Bajaj was talking about was a beautiful 2 story house in the outskirts of Bern. It seemed like a small house that you she in the feel good disney movies. Mr bajaj and Prerna went inside the house and the house staff welcomed them and helped them get settled. All the staff seemed nice towards Prerna and she was happy with everything. More importantly because she was in the middle of strangers none of them knew her there were no notions no rules that she needed to follow she could just be herself. Whether she cried or laughed no one would ask her anything no one would question her no one would judge her. The only person who knew anything was Mr bajaj and deliberately or not he always stayed out of her way. The only time that she saw him was during meals and he didn't talk much, He only asked if she took medicines and how she was feeling. They had even gone to the doctor once and she said things were ok but to wait a few more days before they travel.

After some days Mr bajaj came into the house and called for Prerna. She was trying to make some Indian curry as she was tired of eating the same food everyday. 

“Mrs Bajaj?” Mr Bajaj

“Ji” Prerna

“Aap staff ko bol dijiye woh bana dega, there is no need for this” Mr Bajaj

“Aapko kuch kaam tha?” Prerna

“Ek business party ka invitation hain. Invite dono ka hain. Jana zaroori hain if it is not a problem.” Mr bajaj

“Ok” Mrs Bajaj

“Ho sakta hain Mr basu ho waha par. Are you sure?” Mr Bajaj

“Yes” Prerna 

“Aapke paas kapde hain or you need to?” Mr bajaj

“No I don't need” Prerna. Mr Bajaj just nodded. Around evening Prerna came down in a beautiful straight pink dress no sleeves with minimal jewelry and hair let loose. Mr Bajaj kept watching her and had a funny expression on his face.

“What?” Prerna

“Mrs Bajaj yeh Bern hain India nahin, outside temperature in at least -3  degrees and you want to go out like this.”Mr Bajaj. Prerna hadn't thought about this but she was not going to accept that Mr bajaj was right.

“This is the best dress I had aur itni bhi thand nahin hain, main ghar main aaram se ghumti hoon bina kisi covers ke” Prerna

“Mrs Bajaj I asked you if you have clothes or not and the house has central heating so you can walk around without too many covers”Mrs bajaj

“I will be fine.” Prerna

“As you wish. Maria!!! Please make sure we have a hot bath,some blankets and some hot chocolate ready with a doctor and ambulance need be.” Mr Bajaj. Prerna fumed in anger 

“Ek request kar sakti hoon aapse.” Prerna

“yes?" Mr Bajaj

“Wahan par Anurag hoga. Aap please uske samne” Prerna

“Mujhe ek hi baat baar baar repeat karne ki aadat nahi hain. Maine aapse kaha hain main unhe kuch nahin karunga and it ends there.” Mr Bajaj

“Mera woh matlab nahin tha. Main bas yeh bol rahi thi ki agar uske samne aap thoda sa” Prerna feeling awkward

“No. Aapke Mr basu ko move on karane ke liye I refuse to be a Yash Chopra movie hero and romance with you on the snow. Is that why you are wearing a dress like this? Not happening Mrs bajaj. Na meri itni achi resistance power hain aapki tarah  from Snow and nahi mujhe koi shaukh hain” Mr bajaj started wearing his jacket and was about to walk out the door.

“Mr Bajaj. Please main aapse dance karna nahin kar rahin, just a little drama to make it feel like we are happily married. Otherwise he will” Prerna and Mr bajaj turn abruptly.

“Fine but we will do it my way” Mr bajaj

“Excuse me” Prerna

“I was hoping ki aapko itna trust to hain ki jis tarah I know you won't break your terms I won't break mine.” Mr bajaj. Prerna nodded. 

“Thank you” Prerna 

As soon as Prerna got out the cold hit her and she cursed for the dress she had chosen. But no she was not going to show this to Mr Bajaj. She wont let him win. So she stood up straight and went towards the car. They reached the place and Prerna was happy that this was a sitting arrangement half inside the hall and half inside the balcony. SHe confined herself to the hall, it was cold but she could manage. Just then Anurag walked in with Nivedita and Anupam. Prerna quickly engulfed her hands with mr bajaj. Mr Bajaj silently released her hand and whispered 

“Leave my hand” Mr bajaj

“Anurag” Prerna giving a death look.

“We are doing this my way. Leave my hand. Behave casually and let go and say Hi to the Basu family” Mr bajaj. Prerna looked at him questioningly.”Do as I say” Mr Bajaj. They went over to them.

“Mr and Mrs Sengupta. Mr basu” Mr bajaj and they shook hands with all of them. The party went on as per the flow and after sometime they all were asked to move on to the dance floor. Mr Bajaj refused.

“Maybe we should dance. Anurag aur sab hame hi dekh rahi hain” Prerna

“I know and now in sometime they will come and ask us to dance. But I won’t I don't like dancing and I won’t” Mr bajaj

“Mujhe pehle hi samajh jana chahiye tha aap meri help nahin karenge” Prerna

“Good thought your mind is getting sharp by staying with me. Well let me tell you some more about what is to happen - they will ask us why are we not dancing? to that you will say no citing that we are not in the mood for it and Mr Bajaj doesnt like it much. Agar aapse Mr Basu puchenge tab bhi aap yahin bolengi ki mujhe yani aapke husband ko pasand nahin and so even you don't want to.” Mr Bajaj

“Yeh aapka plan hain. They will use it as an” Prerna

“Excuse,  to taunt you for marrying me for marrying a guy so much older than your age for money and now he cannot fulfill your needs. Yes they will and you will just smile” Mr Bajaj

“You know what nahin chahiye aapki help mujhe.” Prerna

“Main jo keh raha hoon woh kijiye and if this doesn't work I will sit at home and answer your 5 questions. Anything you want?” Mr bajaj

Prerna was sure this won't work and there will be a scene. Let it be at least she will get her answers.

Nivedita came just then.

“Are Mr and Mrs Bajaj you are not dancing?” Nivedita. Prerna looked at Mr bajaj making a face “I told you so” . Mr Bajaj just nodded his head to reply as he said.

“Mr bajaj doesn’t like it much. Why don't you all go ahead? We will enjoy it here.” Prerna

“It's a shame. Prerna you always liked dance. Well in that case would you mind if I have this dance with Mrs Bajaj.” Mr basu

“Sure Mr Basu. Please go ahead.” Mr Bajaj. Prerna wished she could get inside ground right now but she just smiled and looked at how Mr bajaj went on talking with someone else and Anurag showing his hand she had to get up and go to the dance floor as she didnt want to create a scene.

The whole time Prerna danced she kept looking at Mr bajaj giving him angry expressions and not thinking a bit about the fact that she was dancing with Anurag. He did a twirl after some time and she came back to her position and found Mr Bajaj missing. She searched the whole room for him but couldn't find him and she was confused as to what was happening. 

“Excuse me” Prerna and she left Mr basu on the dance floor and went in search of him.

“Prerna” Anurag kept shouting after her. Prerna found him on the balcony with a cigar in one hand and drink in another and as soon as he saw her he put the cigar down. 

“Aap aap yahan kya kar rahin hain. Main paglo ki tarah khoj rahin hoon. Bata ke nahin aa sakte the. Mujhe wahan bali ka bakra bana ke aap yahan drink kar rahin hain” Prerna. She was literally shivering from the cold.  Mr bajaj opened his jacket and was about to cover Prerna with it while she kept on looking and tried to move back but Mr bajaj forcefully put the jacket and stopped her midway.

“Thand bahut hain isiliye maine aapko bola tha ki you should wear something else.” Mr Bajaj

“Koi zaroorat nahin hain” Prerna and started removing it.

“Mrs bajaj himmat aur zid dekhani ka ek waqt hota hain” Mr bajaj and moved it back. Prerna giving up wrapped it around her like a child. Just then the waiter bought her something.

“Have this?” Mr Bajaj. Prerna looked at him questioningly. 

“Hot CHocolate. I asked for it” Mr bajaj. Prerna took the cup and it felt so much better. Just then she looked forward and the site nearly took her breath away. It was a beautiful night and the city looked like a Christmas village with the small houses and lights. The hotel where the party was held was decorated with lights and they had put fairy lights on the trees. For a moment she forgot she forgot everything where she was who she was with. 

“It's beautiful.” Prerna

“I know” Mr bajaj and he placed a hand on her shoulder  and started rubbing her arms with his hands to make her feel comfortable. After sometime she realised what had just happened and looked shocked at Mr bajaj and he just smiled. Prerna realised that Anurag must be nearby so she tried to overact and was about to place her head on his shoulder.

“Don't you dare place your head or hold my hand and overdo it. Also you are not comfortable with it and it will show ” Mr bajaj whispered and Prerna again stood up straight just stood like that. After sometime they saw the Basu clan leaving from the balcony and Mr bajaj taking his jacket and removing his hand. Prerna wrestled with him for the jacket and wrapped it around her but moved away from his embrace. Mr Bajaj just smiled.

“And that's how it's done. You lost again Mrs Bajaj. I will wait for you in the car.” Mr bajaj.

“Is that all what matters to you winning” Prerna

“It's getting late and we should leave.” Mr bajaj

WaqtZaya thumbnail

🤩 thank you for the PM. Someone is so cute. 🤩🤗

Btw I am very happy with the update. I could clearly picture that this should have literally happened. This is very good. 

Haha Prerna is so 😂 anyway that's how her character has always been 😅 

Waise yea Bajaj mujhe London wale Bajaj ki yaad zyada dilayi with his sarcasm 😅