Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Wow! Wow! There were so many moments in the show which if expanded could've been beautiful. 

You're definitely doing justice😃

True there could have been so many amazing moments between them not exactly romantic but the growth of a good relationship but....

Thanks so much reading.

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Thank you so much for reading. Yes we were robbed big time 😒so trying to find small pleasures in this one.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Updated the chapter in other FF. Right now Mr and Mrs Bajaj are spending some me time in Swiss Alps.😉

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Swiss Trip Last Part and return to India

Saathi rey thoda sa thehar ja

Abhi mausamon ka badalna baaki hai

O saathi rey thoda thehar ja

Kuch door saath chalna baaki hai

Phir unhi raaston pe
                                             Tere mere kadmon ka milna baaki hai
                                                     Dard mein, ranjishon mein
                                                 Sang bujhna aur jalna baaki hai

Yaara tu hi toh bandagi hai
                                                         Yaara tu hi duaa
                                                  Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai
                                                     Kyun judaa tu huaa

Haan tere aur meri darmiyaan
                                                Ab bhi baki hai ik daastaan

Next morning

“Good morning mam” Maria

“Good morning Maria and I have told you to call me Prerna. You are much elder to me.” prerna 

“Ahhhh!!! Some habits don’t leave easily. Well what I wanted to ask was If it is  not a problem can I go out for some work. We have prayer meet at church I wanted to visit today” Maria

“yes of course. Maria can I come with you if it is ok, I mean” prerna

"Ya sure" Maria said

"I am going with Maria to the church.” She went to inform Mr Bajaj in the study. 

"I don't think I ever asked you to tell me this or anything as such about where you are going" Mr Bajaj and Prerna left from there. 

“Damned Why why did I play that stupid game with her. Why? What is it about this woman that makes me the person I left a long time ago. And most importantly why do I put up with her everytime she goes around throwing her weight around. I have bought her in my life for a particular reason and I should just concentrate on that and it's time that she knows all about it so we can move on in life. ” Mr Bajaj thought. And the next thing he did was book their tickets back to India.

Prerna visited the church and was sitting on a chair relaxing.The church was near to the wall clock and she looked again at it thinking about the other night. Suddenly Maria came and put a hand on her head and Prerna just smiled. 

“Is everything ok Mam? You seemed stressed today” Maria and Prerna nodded. 

“Oh come on husbands are always idiots they always have a greater than  life ego and opinion about themselves and that makes them do stupid things. It's just a shame you are married to the king of that. Don't think too much about it.” Maria. Prerna looked to Maria surprised.

“Oh don’t look at me like that. I know all about that Mr of yours.” Maria and they both burst out laughing. 

Prerna thought to herself - “He is not. I am an idiot. I shouldn’t have gone off on him like that. The truth was she was angry she was angry at herself. Because after so many days she was happy relaxed she even enjoyed the stupid game last night and with the same man that did so wrong with her. She is not allowed to be happy, she is not, how can she let her guard down in front of Mr bajaj. How can I be happy? This is wrong, this all so wrong. “ Prerna thought.

“Happiness is our choice mam we should never say sorry for being happy,” Maria said and Prerna was surprised that she had said everything aloud. 

“Well being a mom teaches you how to understand the cryptic language of silence. You will know soon enough.” Maria said, tapping on her hands.

“Go light  a candle. You will feel better. Go I will wait here.” Maria. Prerna went and took 2 candles. She was going back when she saw a small 5 year old girl and remembered the same girl from the mall and she took another candle. She prayed and lit those candles. 

“Main nahi janti aapne kya socha hai mere liye par ab yeh meri life hain - Mrs Bajaj. I accepted the deal and it was my decision and I will have to live with it.  I will always hate Mr. Bajaj for what he did but I will have to stop accusing him and making him the enemy in every situation. This kid” putting her hand on the tummy. “That is all that matters to her now. She will do everything she can to make sure that he/she gets a good life. So help me please help me and give me the strength to do that. Also help Anurag to move on in his life. Lastly this small  candle for the beautiful girl. Help her get her voice back and give her all the happiness in the world. “ Prerna and Maria left after sometime. 

Prerna had just returned home and was having some water when Mr bajaj came to her. 

“Hum log kal India wapis ja rahin hain.”Mr Bajaj. Prerna was shocked.

“Itni jaldi??” Prerna and regretted it the next moment

“Mujhe laga aapko khushi hogi. Aapko mujhe har waqt nahin dekhna padega dar ke nahin rehna padega. Tickets wagare sab ready hain, aapki halat bhi theek hain we can go back. Mujhe bhi kuch kaam hain” Mr Bajaj said and turned around to leave when he saw Prerna standing on the counter thinking and a bit sad. 

“Mrs Bajaj if you are still not feeling well we can see the physician or we can wait for some days” Mr Bajaj

“Nahin aisa kuch nahin hain” Prerna

"To phir?” Mr bajaj

“Yeh gumnaami achi thi. Koi mujhe nahin janta main kisiko nahin janti na koi sawaal na koi ilzaam nahin koi judgement nahin” Prerna said walking to the kitchen sink and leaving the glass of water there. 

“Chup kar woh rehte hain jinhone kuch galat kiya hoon.” Mr Bajaj.

“Logo ke liye main galat hoon” Prerna

“Logo ki parwah karna band kar dijiye jyada khush rahengi” Mr bajaj

“Mere apne bhi yahin mante hain” Prerna said and was about to leave when she heard.

“Agar bina apki baat sune woh aap par ilzaam laga rahin hain to shayad woh aapke apne nahin hain.” Mr bajaj said and Prerna could feel he was hurt because of last night.

“Mr Bajaj kal raat ko jo kuch bhi. I am sorry I shouldn’t have….” Prerna

“Aur jo mere apne hain nahi unke ilzaaam se mujhe koi fark nahin padta.” Mr bajaj said without looking at Prerna and walking out of the door. 

“Of Course.” Prerna

Mr bajaj came home towards evening that day and found the dining room and hall decorated as if there was some party. There were beautiful lightings and candles lit up, the fireplace was also heated up and warm. All in all it felt like home, something that Mr Bajaj hadn’t felt in a longtime. 

“What the hell?” Mr Bajaj. Just then a very beautiful smell hit Mr Bajaj and he went into the kitchen to find Prerna cooking some of the best Indian dishes he had ever seen and it looked like she had almost cooked for 10 people. 

“Mrs Bajaj?? Are we having guests” MR bajaj

“Yes we are but these are my guests so if you want you can stay in the study. Just meet them once and you can be on your way.” Prerna said and just then the doorbell rang. Mr Bajaj saw Prerna open the door for Maria and his family i.e her husband and their 3 grandchildren. His son and daughter in law were out of town. 

“Hello Mr Bajaj!!!!” Maria said awkwardly to Mr bajaj. Prerna was also scared as she didn’t want him to create a scene. She had thought well that he would not be joining them but she had expected him to have basic courtesy. 

“Hello Maria. I must say you look beautiful” Mr bajaj said and Maria blushed and then he went on to meet the entire family. He shook hands with her husband and invited him to the table and drank with him almost surprising Prerna. The dinner started and  Mr Bajaj kept looking on shocked at how Mrs bajaj served maria and her family. The poor lady, very conscious of being served, sat and ate everything. It was a very nice family affair filled with warmth with plates being passed and laughs being shared. After a while it became too much for Mr bajaj and he took a 5 min leave citing a call and went into the study. He went into the hall and washed his face again and again. After some time he went and dried his face with the towel while standing leaning in the door. CLosing his eyes all he remembered was a small 5 year old boy who was blowing a candle with her mother all alone for his birthday which brought a smile to his face but then it was suddenly replaced by an ambulance and police sirens which were cut off suddenly by a voice outside. 

“Mr Bajaj!!! Mr bajaj are you ok?” Mrs bajaj

“I am coming” Mr Bajaj and he opened the door. 

“They are about to leave. It won’t look nice if…” Mrs bajaj and Mr bajaj nodded and followed her to the hall. He thanked them all for a wonderful evening and had even bought her a wine bottle as a gift. 

“Granny we should have a pic. It all looks so beautiful. Please Mrs Bajaj one pic” one of her granddaughters. 

“Yes of course we should have a pic” Prerna said and they all pulled together for a picture. 

“Wouldn’t the big guy join us?” Her youngest granddaughter asked, pointing towards Mr bajaj.  They all looked at each other awkwardly. Mr bajaj just then went towards them and stood beside them for the pic. The little girl was trying to jump so she wouldn’t be cut in the pic but was not able to and all were laughing. Suddenly she felt two big arms behind her who picked her up in  his arms and the photo got clicked.

“Thank you big guy” Youngest one and Mr Bajaj just nodded giving a faint smile.

“Wait here” Prerna went inside and bought a small princess headband that she had bought for kukki and placed it on her head. 

“Wow” the little girl gasped and then they all left after sometime saying their goodbyes.

Prerna went about with her task to clean everything as she didn't want Maria to be taking care of it tom. After sometime she was cleaning the dishes and putting them on the counter one by one when suddenly she saw Mr bajaj standing next to her with no coat rolled up sleeves and drying the plates with a cloth while she cleaned them. They worked in silence for a longtime as they cleared everything and the house was now proper. Just then Mr Bajaj got a video call and he went inside to attend it. Prerna kept looking at the hall longingly touching everything here and there as if wanting to memorize it. She was about to go to sleep when she thought that she should at least say thanks to Mr Bajaj. She went towards the study and knocked on it when no one answered she went inside and found Mr bajaj on video call. 

“I love you too and I have bought all the treats that you asked for” Mr bajaj said and then he made some sign with her hand and then caressed the screen as if trying to touch them. PRerna felt disgusted but didn't say anything and Mr bajaj suddenly turned around to find Prerna standing behind him with rage in her eyes. 

“Kuch kaam tha aapko?” Mr bajaj

“Nahin just wanted to say thank you for everything. I had thought you would get angry” Prerna said and Mr. Bajaj nodded. Prerna was about to leave. 

“Mrs bajaj it's not nice to listen to someone’s private conversation without their knowledge.” Mr Bajaj

“Aur loyalty ki badi badi baatein karo aur khud uska matlab na malum hoon use hypocrite bolate hain. You are disgusting, I had actually thought that you are a not that bad person but no...” Prerna said and just left from there. 

Next day they all left for the Airport. They met Maria one last time and of course there were tears. Prerna and Mr bajaj reached Bajaj mansion to find Mr Bajaj's Maasi and tanvi welcoming them at the door. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This was very good. 😚👌💎🤩 

I was waiting for your update 😚 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

We are nearing closer to Kuki being revealed 🤩😚💎

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice update...& as usual madam jumped to conclusions 😆. waiting for the next one

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for Prerna to meet Kukki now 

Jis bachi ki khushi ke liye dua mangi uss bachi ki khushi toh usse hi judi hai yeh jab pata chalega toh Prerna kaise react karti hai vo dekhna hai abh 😛

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

This was very good. 😚👌💎🤩 

I was waiting for your update 😚 

Thank you so much

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

We are nearing closer to Kuki being revealed 🤩😚💎