Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Acchi bacchi itna jaldi update kar diya and PM bhi send kiya 🥺

I thoroughly enjoyed their non-jhok 😆

Prerna behaving childishly and Bajaj being himself, mast combo tha 😆

Lekin part 4 dekh ke mujhe thoda shock laga ki I missed one update phir realise hua ki kya hua 😅

Abhi aise hi next part bhi jaldi jaldi dena 😘😘

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

🤩 thank you for the PM. Someone is so cute. 🤩🤗

🤗

Btw I am very happy with the update. I could clearly picture that this should have literally happened. This is very good.

Thanks so much

Haha Prerna is so 😂 anyway that's how her character has always been 😅 

So True

Waise yea Bajaj mujhe London wale Bajaj ki yaad zyada dilayi with his sarcasm 😅

That was the real bajaj full of sarcasm

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Acchi bacchi itna jaldi update kar diya and PM bhi send kiya 🥺

I thoroughly enjoyed their non-jhok 😆

Prerna behaving childishly and Bajaj being himself, mast combo tha 😆

Thank you

Lekin part 4 dekh ke mujhe thoda shock laga ki I missed one update phir realise hua ki kya hua 😅

When I wrote the first two parts I had thought I will end it there but it kept on increasing to thoda number idhar udhar 😊

Abhi aise hi next part bhi jaldi jaldi dena 😘😘

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

another nice moment. i like that your RB refuses to do those touchy feely things to ward off suspicion, always hated that. Prerna seem to get ask handsy with him when it suited her & then flipped when he touched her...

your moments provide much needed context to the scenes which we got 👏. hoping to read more.

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh oh oh I will tellllll u on weekends ❤️❤️😛😛❤️

I just want to cry now 😭😭😭

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Woww!!!

Kitni jaldi update mil gaya. 

It was amazing. This childish nature of Prerna was never there in the show. Loved the jacket scene. I could literally imagine Prerna's expressions while she was trying to keep the jacket to herself. 

Bajaj clearly knows how to rule the game. He made sure Prerna does not feel uncomfortable with her show-off and made Anurag jealous as well. 

Btw, I honestly expected Bajaj to be kind-off mesmerised by Prerna's look but he made a laughing face. That was totally unexpected. 

Waiting for the next. 

Also, could you PM me as well.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

another nice moment. i like that your RB refuses to do those touchy feely things to ward off suspicion, always hated that. Prerna seem to get ask handsy with him when it suited her & then flipped when he touched her...

Prerna is still not comfortable but she made a compromise so that she can help Anurag move on. Also she made that pretty clear with bajaj what she is ok with. Rishab allowed it for sometime as she doesn't want Prerna to take tension but he did it his own way.For me right now they are trying to find a common ground.

your moments provide much needed context to the scenes which we got 👏. hoping to read more.

Thanks so much

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Oh oh oh I will tellllll u on weekends ❤️❤️😛😛❤️

I just want to cry now 😭😭😭

I know we all are in the same boat. Will wait for your thoughts.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogakshema

Woww!!!

Kitni jaldi update mil gaya. 

It was amazing. This childish nature of Prerna was never there in the show. Loved the jacket scene. I could literally imagine Prerna's expressions while she was trying to keep the jacket to herself.

Bajaj clearly knows how to rule the game. He made sure Prerna does not feel uncomfortable with her show-off and made Anurag jealous as well.

Thanks so much

Btw, I honestly expected Bajaj to be kind-off mesmerised by Prerna's look but he made a laughing face. That was totally unexpected.

For now Bajaj is also getting to know Prerna and hasn't started feeling anything. Prerna is just Cookie's mother for her.That will only happen later i.e why a gave a different twist

Waiting for the next. 

Also, could you PM me as well.

Will do